BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer W.
I have tried a few liquid and highlight sticking in the past so when this little stick came in the mail I can't say I wasn't a little hesitant. After using it I was pleasantly surprised at how easily it went on over makeup and how it is a real neutral between cool and warm toned even with it's very light appearance. You do get a lot of product the only things I worry about is it not drying up before I use it all. Love the look though!
Jillian V.
I love the packaging! The glow is amazing! At first, i thought it was too light for my skin. I am very tan. I realized using a brush did not work very well for me. It is pigmented and stays where you put it. I find it better blended into my skin with using a sponge/beauty blender. But it definitely makes you glo! I am excited to use this continously! It did stay on all day (about 5 hours) when I went out on a date with my husband.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I was very, very, very lucky and was selected to try this product for free by Influenster. This is the best illuminated I have ever used. And I have gone on to purchase this item after receiving my free product. It is so easy to apply and really helps to give me a complete "put together look." It is quite pricey but, if you ask me, worth every single cent because of the quality and the difference it makes in my face's appearance.
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
Where has this been all my life?

This is the perfect tone for a wide array of skin tones. It has slightly silver/gold colors.

Not a glitter bomb at all - which makes it great for mature skin because it doesn't emphasize pores.

It can be opaque or sheer, depending on how you apply it. From the stick gives you more highlight, whereas dabbing your brush onto the stick, then your face is more sheer. Blends into the skin like a dream!
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
I love Marc Beauty and had been saving up for this for a while but once it got so hyped up by beauty bloggers, i couldn't wait any longer. i was really disappointed at how difficult it was to blend. no matter how i applied it i felt it took too much effort so i never reached for it. colourpop cream highlighters are cheaper and much more apparen't on my skin. i also feel this shade is too light for deeper skin tones. pretty bummed
Grace H.
I would only give 4 stars because this color is not for my skin tone. I'm on the medium tan side of the spectrum and this is too much of a pearly highlighter for my taste. Nevertheless, the product itself is beautiful and I know it would look amazing on paler skin tones. Maybe I'll use this as a base for my highlight and apply a golden highlight overtop. So glad to have received this from Influenster #MarcGlowStick @MarcBeauty
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
This highlighter is so freaking pigmented! Like holy crap. You need to be a little careful while applying it so that you don't get a big streak on your face. I really enjoy applying it either with my fingers or my beauty blender. I find it to be a lot easier than applying it directly from the tube. The only con is the packaging. I personally think it looks really cheap and for being a $42 highlight, I expect better quality.
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
Not gonna lie - this took me some trial and error! This is an illuminator that is not for the shy. I applied straight from the tube (MAJOR illumination - not for me!), with a brush (more subdued illumination), and with a sponge (most subdued).
The key for me was to apply with a light hand using a brush or sponge and blend, blend, blend. This method gives me a noticeable (but more natural) youthful glow and I love it!
Laura D.
Akron, OH
I am not a person who typically goes out of the way to wear a highlighter, but I received this product in a vox box, and I have to say, I am impressed! It was easy to use, even for a highlighter newbie like me. You can apply with a light hand for day to day use, or amp it up and night. It is soft and creamy, and blends like a dream. I wore it to a wedding this weekend, and thought it was absolutely gorgeous!
lauren b.
Santa Paula, CA
I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes, but the following review is my own honest opinions of the Marc Glow Stick. The color looks great with my skin tone (light-medium) but I can see how this would look great on many skin tones, it's a beautiful white-gold. I love that it creates such a pretty glow without chunks of glitter. My favorite way to apply this is with my finger.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try