BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Brittney O.
Gilroy, CA
At first, I wasn't sure if I would totally love this product but my friend convinced me I had to try it. I absolutely love this glow stick because it provides the most fresh and dewy glow that makes you just look healthy. I apply with my fingers and then go in and rub my damp beauty blender on the stick and apply to the areas I want to highlight. It works so well and I feel like I look super healthy. Perfect for that natural, fresh healthy skin look.
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
This product was an absolute "miss" for me, from start to finish. My immediate reaction was that the packaging was cheap and tacky seeming, like a stick of deodorant. But I try not to judge by those things. The product itself didn't impress me-- the color is bright white which, while it doesn't ghost out your face, you can definitely tell that the highlighter glimmer is white-toned. It reminded me of those vials of white glitter dust you use for crafts when you're kids-- not very sophisticated or grown-up for a makeup look, kind of 90s-dated. Finally-- a half hour after use I realized my ENTIRE BODY was covered in small red dots, head to toe, and I had a large red splotchy patch on my cheekbone (directly where the product was applied). I took an anti-allergy med and tried again the next day just to make sure it was THIS product causing it and not any other one in my regime. Sure enough, it was this one. Now, I do have a sulfa allergy so it could be caused by sulfa-ingredients in this product, which I grant you, it's not the fault of anyone at Marc Jacobs that I have this allergy. I should've read the ingredients prior to use. However all I can say is that I've tried (no exaggeration) several hundred skincare products in my day and nothing else has caused this-- including products with listed sulfa-ingredients (usually they are among the last listed and therefore the smallest contributed amount in the ingredient list), so I have to surmise that this has an unusually high concentration of sulfa-ingredients. I sent it back, sorry.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
The highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. The packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. It is Therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. All and all the Marc Jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging.
Mark L.
I'd give this 4 out of 5, just because it wasn't what i thought it would be..
initially when i used this product on my client it was very sparkly and pigmented however, upon complete application of the other makeup products it just didn't hold in... i'd recommend this product to someone who doesn't need it for the dramatic looks, works great with subtle looks.
Paradise R.
I bought this because I've never tried a Marc Jacobs highlighter so I was intrigued. This is one of my absolute favorite highlighters! It blends so well and it really does work on every skin tone! It gives you such a beautiful, dewy look with so little effort! I even use it on my bare face to give me a little something extra when I have no makeup on. I will buy this product over and over again even though it is a little pricey
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I absolutely love this product, and it is my go to product for highlight. To give context, most days I do not wear any type of foundation, and I am applying it to bare skin.
I know some people have complained about how the product is packaged with it being hard to apply. My preference is to use a brush. I use a dense brush to pick up the product and apply it to my cheekbones, then go back with a fluffy brush to blend out the product. You can either make this very natural with a light application or really build up the highlight for an intense glow.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
I really do like Marc Jacobs Beauty glow stick illuminator I received it through influenster for testing purposes only I really liked it it is on the higher end price range so if you looking for some something I would recommend this but at the same time there are others out there for cheaper price
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
I give this product three stars because it is just so pigmented. The highlight that this gives is unreal.

The one main issue that I have with this is that it's a cream formula. I have really oily skin, so it tends to move a little bit more when it's on my skin. I can even tend to come off whenever I blot to remove excess oil.

Definitely won't repurchase.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I’ve tried to give this product the benefit of the doubt for a long time, however I just cannot get it to work on my face. It has a pretty good low but the texture just does not sit well on my foundation. Sad I haven’t had the awesome results that others had
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I wasn't sure how I was going to like this product since I don't typically like highlighters that are super light in color, however I decided to give it a try because it had such great reviews and I can officially say that I'm obsessed. It is such a beautiful highlighter that can be placed under foundation for a more subtle natural glow or it can be built up for a dramatic highlight.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try