BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this formula. It's so great. It gives a dewy natural glow. I recommend this to everyone.
Luzi M.
I really truly love this product it is wonderful pros are it works perfectly cons are it's a little expensive it's very easy to apply it is pigmented more in the middle I would so buy this again and I love it
Aya Z.
Louisville, KY
I'm a highlighter freak you could say. I want to be so glowy and dewy that aliens see me from outer space as a beacon and come down to earth to admire the highlight that is so bright. Key to having really popping highlight is to have a cream highlighter applied before powder and this Marc Jacobs illuminator is amazing! It is so creamy and sits comfortably on the skin. It is a bit pricey so it would be a deff splurge item but it is so worth it!
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product and its formulation but ultimately it was a bit too heavy for me to use as an illuminator/highlighter. It's a high gloss type of application, and I don't love the application. Overall, I'd try again but definitely prefer other brands over this one (especially for the cost).
Jasmine S.
Although i used to hate glow sticks i had to get my hands on the Marc Jacobs Illuminator . I had to see what was the hyped about . I have to say when I tried this product it gaveme that shiny glow with not a lot of product. I have to say it's the best one out their !
Paola S.
Eagle Pass, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an absolute fave since it launched! I can't live without it now. I'll tap it on top of my cheekbones for a beautiful glow. If I want to amp it up some more I'll add powder highlight on top of it and it lasts all day long!
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was fortunate enough to receive this for testing from Influenster and I am so happy that I was chosen. This product leaves a beautiful, subtle shimmer on your face and is truly great for a variety of skin tones. There is so much product that I'm not sure I could say I would purchase this because it's hard to imagine running out!
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply and convenient on the go. It blends naturally and leaves your look looking perfect.
Becky M.
Love this multi purpose high lighter. I apply this to my high points of my cheek bones for a healthy glow. I also use this highlighter stick on my shoulders to give that natural glow to my skin!
Megan L.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I think Marc Jacobs has some pretty good cosmetics! This illuminator is pretty bomb if you ask me. I love the stunning shine it leaves on the skin. The only downside to me is the amount of product you receive. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who loves to shine!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.