BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Edwin R.
Lemon Grove, CA
I love how universal this highlighter is. Love to layer this under powders.
Gianna M.
Plantsville, CT
I received the Marc Jacobs stick illuminated or as a sample and instantly fell in love with it! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to try a new highlighter. You can apply as much as you need for the effect you are going for. I've found it have neutral undertones, and think it would blend well with any skin tone.
allie 😂.
, NY
this product is very good. it makes your skin have a very natural glow and it doesn't make you look like your wearing a lot of makeup.
Elizabeth G.
Phoenix, AZ
Leaving your skin soft and glowy, very luminous. Has the best texture very soft and nice touch when applying.
Citlali V.
Astoria, NY
I love absolutely everything about this product! The packaging is adorable and the thinness of the product makes it so much easier to apply it.
Ashley R.
Stillwater, OK
This product is great because it is very accessible. No one wants to carry around a giant makeup back, if your highlight needs a touch up, all you need is to pull this out, no brush needed. Handy and convenient. Great pigment and the size highlights your cheekbones perfectly!
Joselle B.
Belvidere, NJ
I absolutely love me a good highlighter! But stick form? I had my doubts. I was so happy to see how beautifully it blended!! And that glow!! Omg so soft and natural but feirce at the same time! I recived so many compliments when i wore this!! I've used this alone and under foundation and its stunning!!!
Liz G.
Newark, CA
Amazing product ! It makes your face glow beautifully, I love pale pink and peach ! I would say it is good for combination skin, it blends and applies amazing . I 100% recommend this product!
This is perfect for lighter skin tones and is such a pretty color on the skin and has good pigmentation
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this formula. It's so great. It gives a dewy natural glow. I recommend this to everyone.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.