BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Jessica D.
Perfect to use ontop of a glowy foundation to give you that angelic glow. Super glowy and easy to use. Swipe and blend with your finger or brush.
Kailey B.
I love the illuminating power with the beauty glow stick. It stays put throughout the day. I love the champagne undertone and highly suggest it .
Shawna D.
Pennellville, NY
This highlighter is not worth $40. It's a cream highlighter so it's hard to apply. It also goes on splotchy and doesn't have great color payoff.
Citlali V.
Astoria, NY
I love absolutely everything about this product! The packaging is adorable and the thinness of the product makes it so much easier to apply it.
Taylor S.
The Marc Jacobs Illuminator has become my absolute favorite beauty product. I use it to highlight my cheek bones and for contour along my nose
Jennifer S.
Portland , TX
I absolutely love, love, love Marc Jacobs and knew I would love this product! It is so easy to use. My highlight always pops! It's incredible!
Ahd A.
Villa Park, IL
I heard good things about this product. So jealous I want it so bad. Super pigmented when I see the bloggers using it. Please I want it so bad.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
I've been wanting this so badly , I've heard so many great reviews on this and it looks so good as a highlighter hopefully I get to try it soon
Nancy M.
Plant City, FL
I've seen people rave about this stick. Unfortunately I can't afford it right now but I would like to one day be able to test it out for myself
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
Such a beautiful product, I am so please with how it build able the glow is. It's creamy and easy to apply and I love it on my fair complexion!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try