BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #80 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
kerry m.
Kingsland, GA
My skin tone and type is pale and combo. Product was very easy to apply. I was unsure of this product at first, but I LOVE it!! Will definitely buy again !
Angelica S.
Bronx, NY
I've never used this kind of product before, my sister showed me how to apply it, it's very smooth and it's a great color, even smells nice. Looks great :)
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
It took me a while to master this but once you do it's an awesome product... Great illuminator and long lasting... also the quality of the product is nice.
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
This highlighter is gorgeous!! It's so shiny and creamy! The application is so simple but so noticeable! It's beautiful as a highlighter base or by itself!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I like the concept of the highlighter as it looks like a deodorant I have ever I do not like the color I feel it's too white and it rubs off your make up.
JoAngel O.
Corpus Christi, TX
Gives you the perfect amount of clothes to look Flawless on a daily I love this so much my wife has bought me two of them because I don't want to run out
Mira H.
I received this from Influenster, and I'm so grateful I did. It has a beautiful shimmer, easily portable, and easy to apply. Love this product and Marc!!
Michelle N.
League City, TX
Love the pearly off white golden gleam not to greasy, not too sheer. Shows up well. Looks like a Storm Trooper. See full review on thebeautyendeavor.com.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
This product really gives your face a fresh, healthy glow. It's very easy to apply, doesn't come out looking oily, and it's portable and travel friendly!
ash w.
Monroe , LA
I received this as a gift and I loved it!!! I’ve never used Marc Jacob products but will definitely now be buying! Can’t wait to try his products again!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try