BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Who doesnt love a great highlighter, this one is no exception, though i dont personally own it i have used it for makeup looks/makeovers, id LOVE to have this
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
I love this highlighter! It is a neutral shade and goes with all looks. It goes on smoothly with either fingers or stipple brush. And you get tons of product!
Allison C.
I got this as a free sample and I LOVE IT! It's so pretty and give the perfect amount of highlight. I like to put my ABH Glow Kit on top and it looks flawless
Itzel M.
Brownsville, TX
Amazing illuminator, I'm impressed of the glow it gives to your skin. It's a long lasting stick and it doesn't make your skin look oily, which is a good thing.
Bryanne G.
Love how easy this is to use to highlight larger areas like shoulders and collarbones. Also can be used with a small brush so you can highlight small areas.
Bethany S.
This is my favorite highlighter ever! It goes on so natural and pretty. I use a brush to apply. Like that its almost fool proof! Definitely worth the money.
Cynthia M.
It adds a beautiful natural glow. I used it over foundation but felt as if I needed to blend it with something else so it wasn't so white/obvious on my skin.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
It took me a while to master this but once you do it's an awesome product... Great illuminator and long lasting... also the quality of the product is nice.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I like the concept of the highlighter as it looks like a deodorant I have ever I do not like the color I feel it's too white and it rubs off your make up.
Angelica S.
Bronx, NY
I've never used this kind of product before, my sister showed me how to apply it, it's very smooth and it's a great color, even smells nice. Looks great :)
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try