BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
abril m.
El Paso
Lovee this product the flow that it give to your skin is so natural and amazing cant wait to use it more and try over ones
Sabr N.
I love this so so much like it's so pigmented and natural looking which I love in a highlighter totally recommend it
Raven R.
I like the highlight it gives. It's just hard with the stick to put over my foundation sometimes with my darker skin tone.
Sarah M.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfectly wonderful! Nourishes and moisturizes my lips in an unparalleled way! Beyond that, lives up to the mark! worth it!
Nadeelen N.
This is so fabulous like omgshhh I can't get enough it's fabulous. Totally recommend it if you like drop type highlighters
Joanna G.
Memphis, TN
Great product, tons of shine. Goes on light weight, blends out great! Extremely shimmery, I absolutely love this product!
Selina R.
Bridgeport, CT
Good product, easy to apply and love the packaging. It can dry out easily, and you have to take your time to blend it.
Belen R.
AMAZING product! I love how it feels and the glow it gives you when you apply it. All the undertones are my favorite!
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Love this product! It really makes my skin glow! I would highly recommend it and definitely will be purchasing again!
Ana B.
Extremamente delicado e compativel com a pele brasileira, textura suave e resultado quase imediato, delicia de cheiro
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try