BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this! Cute and unique packaging. Love the creamy and smooth product glides on the face without disturbing the product under it. Perfect color for very fair people give great luminous look.
Brittany H.
Annville, KY
I received this #MarcJacobsGlowStick free from influenster for testing purposes. And I must say I absolutely love it!! I would definitely recommend to others. Very easy to apply!
Such an awesome highlighter! I use this every single day and it is my favorite. Every girl should have one of these. I haven't tried any other highlighters because this is literally the best.
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
AMAZING WOULD BUY AGAIN OVER AND OVER. The whole Marc Jacobs line is amazing and I would love to try all of their products. You can get all of it at Sephora but this makes skin look so soft and supple and is totally worth the price !!
paige k.
This highlighter is pretty cool. The packaging appears as a sunscreen for your face, but it's really a highlighter. It works pretty well, but is definitely on the PRICEY side. It's alright in my book.
María R.
weston, FL
Iluminador es supremamente fabuloso de verdad yo se los recomiendo porque enmarkalo Qué es de manera adecuada el rostro y yo considero de Qué es de verdad lo máximo Así que vayan y compren este producto porque de verdad uno de los mejores que está el mercado
I'd give this 10 stars! It's that good. It gives you a dewy natural glow with no glitter. I can't say enough great things about it. Totally worth the price and a little goes a long way!
Zoe A.
. This stuff is amazing, it gives beautiful and natural looking results! controls oil really well, looks fresh all day, and i HIGHLY recommend pairing it with your favorite BB cream during the day for a fresh looking face
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
have not yet but hey seen many positive reviews about this product and usually this brand to become one of my favorias so as its other products this should be very good too. I definitely want I hope you send influenster
thaemelis c.

I like the packaging very much the product is presented very well and is of great quality despite not being the dust is not greasy and leaves a very polished finish
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try