BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Anna F.
Western Sprgs, IL
This product is such a great highlighter! I love this color in the summer! The color is very light and the consistency is very soft! It barely feels like it is on your face and is a great summer highlighter! I highly recommend!
Katherine M.
Perfection in a bottle. A little goes a long way. It does not get cakey. It perfect for every skin type. This is a definite buy to everyone also fits perfectly in the makeup bag
Christine A.
❤️❤️❤️ love this stuff. I wear it everyday for a perfect Dewey look. It's been out of stock a ton of places for a reason. You look like the tin man when you first apply, but once blended with foundation over top it's perfect!
Marah C.
Jersey city , NJ
I prefer liquid and cream highlighter over powder. This one is amazing. It's the perfect amount of glow, not a disco ball shine. It doesn't highlight imperfections or pores. Long lasting!
Liz F.
Cary, NC
Being Latina, I have a hard time finding a great looking highlighter. I dab this on the bridge of my nose and Cupid's bow. I sometimes do my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes. I love this highlighter!!!
destiny b.
surprise arizona
This highlighter is perfect for people who want more of a natural glow. Very easy to apply and comes with a lot for the price. Very pretty on numerous skin tones!
lisa s.
South River, NJ
Love Marc Jacobs beauty line, this product is no exception. I love the applicator. Can be a little difficult to blend because of the product type, but once it's on, it lasts forever
Kacie M.
Nanticoke, PA
I bought this when I first saw it & I knew I would love it, it's very easy to apply & has very nice packaging. I am in love with it, it lasts all day & night long, I would definitely recommend this.
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this! Cute and unique packaging. Love the creamy and smooth product glides on the face without disturbing the product under it. Perfect color for very fair people give great luminous look.
This illuminator is very verasatil. a little goes a long way.
It gives a very sexy glow to the skin. The color is very versatil for every skin tone.
I love the way it looks with or without makeup
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try