BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous !! Love the gorgeous highlight this provides. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. Super shimmery.
Suzanne T.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Besides the adorable packaging and foolproof application—swipe, blend, done—this stick also creates a moonlit sheen; the kind of glow-y skin we imagine a fairy snow queen would have. The color disappears on fair skin, but it can be a little obvious and silvery on medium and darker tones. If you want that effect, the finish is still soft and pretty.
April H.
Swords Creek, VA
I want too try this so bad.... Never have and it looks amazing. I would love to get a sample of this typo try
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have this because I have so many others but I have heard it's a really good one
Ari G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my l me glistening for days. Love love love this product so much. A new staple in my makeup ruetine.
Amanda G.
Pulaski, TN
Great stick To use
Nice pigmentation
Would recommend
Easy to use
Like a lot but not my favorite
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was expecting a lot more from this. But I found that it lifted my foundation from underneath. A very pretty color though.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before anything I just want to state that I was given this by influenster to review. But what I have to say is my oen opinion. I completely love this highlighter. I have medium olive skin tone and I feel like it works with my complection . I fomd that the formula is really creamy and easy to blend out without making my foudation look blotchy. It gives a healthy glow to the skin . But what's best is that it's a nice pearly shade that gives a sheen without looking like you have glitter on your face. It's definitely more of a Suttle natural glow but if worn under a powder highlight you will be glowing for days. I definitely love the product. I love how it makes my skon look dewy like I'm glowing from within. My only complain would be the packaging. It some what resembles a deodorant.
Lynn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This illuminator is really easy to use to get a nice, subtle glow. It's creamy and very light weight.
Soraida C.
Good oroduct gives your skin that bright and beautiful glow thats better than a tan and it looks nautural.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.