BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
This Marc Jacobs Glow stick is perfect for your Summer Time Glow! It builds up well and blends well. Therefore, this would suit all skin tones. The stick form makes it easy to apply. Once it is on, you can use a blending brush to blend it in. The shade 700 Spotlight is AMAZING. It is creamy and dreamy! I applied it on myself as soon as I received it. Almost like sparkling wine and its very creamy. It is perfect for traveling and on the go situations. I am beyond impressed.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This product is genius! I love any cream highlighter I can find and this one is sturdy and blows all of them out of the water! I was lucky enough to receive this from here complimentary to test and in still pinching myself! The color is 🙌 and looks like nothing else. You just swipe that's it. If you want to pat it with your finger you can but it's a swipe and bam you are glowing! Perfect to throw in your purse. I'm hooked and plan to shop the rest of the Marc Jacobs line!
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
I got this complimentary from influenster and Marc jacobs for review purposes. I live in Arizona so it came a little melted butter after I took it out my fridge I will say I am 100% in love with this product. It's a creamy product that blends out like a miracle. It can be worn lightly as a subtle glow great for women who have aged or textured skin, or worn heavily for a strong golden glow. I will definitely wear this more now as its summer and I love me an all over glow
Hollie L.
I got this as a complimentary gift from Marc Jacobs Beauty and Influenster, and WOW!!! This is my new favorite highlighter!!! It looks so natural and dewy - not harsh, not fake, and not barely-any-difference like some other highlighters. I have warm undertones and this looked beautiful against my skin! It's easy to apply right from the stick, with my fingers, or with a brush. Even works great with my powder foundation. Perfect for summer! I would definitely recommend!!!
Naedelene R.
I like the color, I think it'll be great to use on most skin tones. I found this product to be very pretty for my skin and it gave me a glow that lasted a couple of hours! My advice would be to be careful with the amount you put on if you have really oily skin like me, or at least set it with a highlighting powder. Very easy to build the amount or leave it as a subtle glow. Packaging is very travel friendly which is great. I usually use my beauty blender to put it on.
Kimberly B.
I highly recommend this highlighter. It's the first highlighter I used that wasn't a powder. I feel in love the first time I used it. This is holy grail for sure. It goes on light and shimmery but you can easily build color if you prefer a more intense highlight. It's prefect for any skin tone. You can apply it straight from the container if you like. I prefer using a beauty bender. *** I received this product from Influenster for testing and review purposes. ***
Hannah P.
In all honesty, this has easily become one of my favorite highlighters of all time. I received it in the latest Marc Jacobs Beauty VoxBox and I've replaced it with my usual Benefit highlighter because I love how it looks on my skin. I have fair to light skin with yellow tones (Asian) & love that it gives that extra glow and dewyness that I always want to achieve. Would definitely purchase this for future use on my own, love the creamy and pearly golden hues!
Lana P.
Redlands, CA
I had no expectations for this #MarcGlowStick product when I received it to try out for free from #Influenster mainly because i have nothing like this and have never used anything similar. I LOVE IT! I look for it every time i do my makeup now. I like to layer a small amount of darker foundation and blend it for darker glow and it looks amazing. I also love using it for a bare illuminated look. This is definitely a new staple for my makeup routine.
Dani H.
This highlight is beautiful! It makes you glowy and luminous. I love applying this under foundation. On bare skin though, oh my! It's a champagne color. It would look stunning on tanned skin. It has gold flecks in it. It is super expensive and I think the only comparable highlighter is Becca. It's a cream highlighter. I like the packaging better though. It's easy to take on the go. I did receive this product to review. All opinions are my own.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
OMG! I love this little gem. It is my first time using his and it's fabulous. I love the packaging it perfect for any occasion easy and can throw you your handbag. It's super design and size is so sleek and church. I love this. The color is great on my dark skin tone. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone it is amazing. This highlighter is definitely next level and I would keep buying this item. My new favorite beauty item.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try