BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Tonja B.
Anniston , AL
Got this free to review, and omg I love this product!! Easy to apply, blends great, and has a champagne color. Doesn't make me look like the "Tin Man" like most others lol
brittany f.
This looks amazing! Such a great product! It met my expectations and can be found in many stores. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
Lisa P.
Delray beach, Fl
Great for a quick highlight! Fits in my purse for on the go! I love it! I have mature skin and it doesn't settle in lines! The texture is great too! I need to try different colors! Love love love 5 Stars
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I have seen this all over instagram and it looks like an amazing product. It looks amazing on the skin so I need to try This! It seems like It does an amazing highlight.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am ready to glow with #MarcGlowStick ! This is an incredibly high pigmented highlighter with golden and silver accents. A little definitely goes a long way! #GameChanger
Yogyata B.
Madison, AL
Loved this illuminator. The color is perfect and does not look cakey when applied. Very easy to apply because it is in stick form, I would prefer this form over powder any day. The color is inbetween gold and silver. I would definitely recommend this illuminator.
Suzanne T.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Besides the adorable packaging and foolproof application—swipe, blend, done—this stick also creates a moonlit sheen; the kind of glow-y skin we imagine a fairy snow queen would have. The color disappears on fair skin, but it can be a little obvious and silvery on medium and darker tones. If you want that effect, the finish is still soft and pretty.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
I love this illuminator, it brings a lot brightness and lasts all day. It is very easy to apply and blend. It is the first thing I bought about this brand but after it I bought more products. Its price is somewhat high.
Jessica B.
Franklin , TN
I just bought this product a few days ago & i love it! You can build this up without it looking bad. I'm a sucker for literally anything Marc Jacobs. He's worth spending the extra money on.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands. This glow stick glistening illuminator is basically magic and is one of my holy grail products. I love it, it looks great ob and lasts all day. It's pricey but worth it because it's great.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try