BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Guadalupe A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to try this out sounds so cool and would love to review it to many people on my YouTube channel it's for any tone I can see it's white long lasting pretty sure
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I got this in a voxbox a while ago and still use this quite often! I love this highlight and how creamy and gorgeous and blendable it is
Sarai A.
Lebanon, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't love this highlighting stick because I have combination skin. When worn over my foundation it separated but underneath created a subtle glow. I perfer high shine.
Myan T.
This is a great product. It's very easy to use since it's in a stick form. I usually blend it it will a beauty blender after applying it so it gives it an even more natural appearance. This is not the most intense illumination I've used but it works pretty well when I want something light and dewy. I will add double the mount where I want more of a glow. I would purchase this again only if I had a reason to justify the pricing.
Jessica D.
It makes your skin glow. It's in a stick form so you do have to blend it out a little. But you can carry it around in your purse to touch up your flawless highlight.
Alisha R.
Indianapolis, IN
Meh is the only way to describe this, I like the concept and the smell is quite nice but overall it's pretty gimmicky and for the price...no thanks. I returned it after a few weeks of use, I felt like it left my skin feeling greasy and I couldn't wait to wash it off. I'd much rather use a powder highlight any day.
Cecelia K.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great product! It goes on smoothly and gives my face a brighter look instantly. It's perfect for those days when I feel like even my under eye bags have bags! I wish the applicator came in a smaller size, maybe a lipstick style for a closer application.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
My absolutely favorite highlighter ever. I got a sample of this through SoChoix subscription and immediately purchased the full size. I don't apply the stick directly to my face - I use my fingers to pat it on so it doesn't disturb the foundation.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ALL I CAN SEE IS GLOW! I put Glow Stick on in the morning and only had to lightly touch up when I get home. What more can I say? This silky, smooth one-swipe cream highlight is amazing! It’s the perfect blend of shimmery pigments in a longwearing waxy cream glide stick.
kayla u.
Firstly love Marc Jacobs secondly this is amazing! Never have used one so great before it's a great splurge
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.