BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Isabel F.
Santa Monica, CA
This is an amazing highlighter! It needs a little blending (unlike powder highlighter), but if you're a girl that likes the natural look, there is no better highlighter. With a pearl undertone, it looks great with everything. Easy to apply, swipe it on and blend with your finger or brush.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Amazing. Quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Neeeeeeddddd it at all points i never wanna see my face without ittttt. Influenster hook it up and make my LIFE by sending me oneee PLEASEE
cristien r.
This stuff is so stunning. once ya get past the deodorant like Packaging the product inside is absolutely beautiful. It's the perfect addition to any highligter junkies collection. It blends like a dream and looks beautiful on the cheekbones.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Marc Jacobs! This illuminator is absolutely beautiful. I'm not too much into the shimmery style so this is perfect. It's a wonderful addition to my Marc Jacobs collection.
Michelle F.
Whittier , CA
Very nice glamorous glow that I like to use In the summer all in the high points of my face. Cream stick stays on even in this hot summer weather. It has a shimmery frosted color.
Ashley B.
Newton, KS
I have read numerous reviews about this product and I finally purchased it the other day and I LOVE IT! it is super sheer but with just the right amount of shine for a dewy glow. Anyone would rock this ❤️
Patricia M.
Aventura, FL
If you like highters that are natural-looking, this is it. It has a very soft, pearl finish that brightens up the skin without leaving chunks of glitter. Absolutely beautiful.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
This is a really pretty highlighter, it gives more of a natural looking glow. I love it. I love all of the marc jacobs products, and this one is no exception. I always purchase marc jacobs at sephora.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I got this in my influenster box and I adore it. It is so easy to use and not messy because it is like a glue stick. You just smear it on your cheekbones and it lasts all day.
Kristen K.
Sanford, FL
Cruelty free, no animal ingredients and a very subtle shimmery glow. What a great highlighter!! Marc Jacobs really gets it. Beauty doesn't have to cost animals their lives.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try