BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sydney M.
I love this product because it is so dewy and leaves a great finish in your skin. It's a crime high lighter so it stays on your face really well.
Perla G.
I use this for when I want a natural glow and don't wanna wear too much makeup but still want to look bronze and presentable. Since it's a cream it has a more natural finish.
Kristina K.
Gainesville, FL
I was given this as a gift at Christmas, otherwise I'm not sure I would have spent this much on a highlighter but I LOVE IT. I use it when I'm wearing light makeup or before I powder a glam look for some extra glisten.
esin t.
Seattle, WA
This is a good subtle highlighter. I love marc Jacobs anyway but I have to say that I have to say I was a tiny bit disappointed. I would buy it again but it's not my go to.
Katie S.
ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get over this product. So many good things. I love it everytime I use it. Fairly expensive however. Be ready to spend some cash when shopping Marc jacobs products
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is less blinding on the face and looks more wet. I think it is great for no makeup makeup days. Looks great for more natural days to give the skin a healthy Glow
Cherish S.
Victorville, CA
What a product! It's a one of a kind, never seen before carry around highlighter. It's good for on the go when you're in a hurry just grab it and apply it in the car.
Katie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great highlighter but very pricey. It gives you a glowing from within look and works very good on oily skin. It is a champagne color so it's nothing special and I think you can find a drugstore alternative.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This can get splotchy at times but overall gives you a gental glow. I love how dewy it leaves your skin, but at the same time I don't think it's worth the price.
Amanda F.
Gorgeous glow and lit-from-within characteristics. Be sure to gently pat on with your finger, as application can remove some of the product underneath, if you are not gentle enough.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try