BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abby C.
Northfield, MN
I love using this on my body! The packaging makes for easy application on shoulders and legs. It blends easily and lasts pretty long! I only use this on my face when not wearing makeup because it can easily move your foundation around.
Victoria S.
LOVE!!! Amazing buy honestly! This product is pigmented to the fullest with the right amount of sheer! Undertones are literally based on your skin tone, it compliments your skin to the absolute max! Also includes an amazing Shimmery finish! Really really amazing product!
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good subtle highlight that isn't to shiny but gives you that glow while still looking natural. It is long lasting and beautiful. Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands. I want it all!
Anna S.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad product if used correctly. I find it if it's directly applied onto foundation it can tend to break up the foundation under it, but looks flattering if applied with a stippling brush
Jenny A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked how it's in a stick for and that it's kinda ovaled and it's like a pearl color probably works for all kinds of skin tones and easy to blend it nice and smooth and I would buy this product again for sure
Ali F.
Absolutely obsessed with this highlighter! It's so user friendly, no mess, and easy to apply. It gives you a perfect dewy look without feeling greasy. It also makes a fabulous eye shadow, the shimmer finish is perfect for transition from day to night!
Hannah D.
This product is beautiful once applied. It give you a great dewy look. I have oily skin, but I believed it did a fine job. It is a pigmented highlight that was not too overbearing.
Brenda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recibí este producto Gratis gracias a influenster . Estaba muy emocionada en haber calificado para ese Voxbox, me encanto!!! Tiene una super pigmentacion!! Y el color es precioso!.
Jackie A.
Hayward, CA
I love this highlighter. I actually got this product to test out by influenster a couple month ago and its great. I like to put this before i put any foundation on and it looks like you're glowing from within
Renee P.
Oak Park, IL
I love the end result of this but I just don't ever reach for cream products. The deodorant stick packaging is just weird and it's not as satisfying as a normal powder highlight.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.