BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I love all types of highlighter but this is a true glow on the skin. it is creamy and natural looking on the skin. It is weird to say but it is pigmented that goes on sheer. I recommend for dry skin, but if you have oily skin you should apply something for the pores before applying this highlighter.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
the price will get you , but the quality is amazing, just like every MJ products. it's one you can build up or keep natural// dewy look. amazing but you could also find the same thing for cheaper , it's one of those things
Alyssa P.
Loooooove this so much. The highlight on this is magic. It's light and looks very natural. I'm not a teen anymore and I don't want to look like I'm dunked in glitter. This is the best highlighter I've ever used.
Marianna A.
This makes your skin look WET. It's so gorgeous and there's a lot of product for the price. It blends into the skin flawlessly and looks so natural. It lasts for awhile. This is product is stunning and so unique
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Such a beautiful highlight if applied right. I take some with a spatula and warm it first before applying. I'm not a fan of applying it right with the stick itself. I wish he would come out with a powder version.
Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek , NJ
I love this as a Glow from within under my foundation. I set it with a powder. I do love it though. Not on it's own but definitely under my foundation. It's pretty pricey and the packaging is a little weird.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
Love this glow stick it's multipurpose so you can use it on all skin tones and types! It's super creamy and blends le! It's kind of pricey but if your are a lover of highlights you need this beam of light in your life!
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
Man oh man.. This little guy will light up a dark room haha it works so good. You can wear it on the lighter side or build it up. It blends out super easy. I love using it. Very pricey but very worth it.
Christina C.
This is such a great product! I would highly recommend this to anyone that's looking to spice up their collection! Works for everyone and every skin type. Definitely gets the 5 out of 5 stars in my book!
Jean J.
Temperance, MI
This is the best highlighter!! It's subtle and makes you just glow! You don't need to use a whole lot either. I have combination skin and it works great for me! I'd highly reccommend this to everyone!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try