BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
This product creates a BEAUTIFUL highlight. It did not bother my skin as many cream products do. I've found that dabbing it on with my finger then blending it out with a brush is the best way to use it.
Liz M.
Columbus, OH
I got this product complimentary of influenster and i love it! It is so pigmented and goes on so smoothly, also a breeze to blend. This product is quite long lasting, the packaging is a little funky but it is unique. Overall, I am a fan!
Lexie F.
Love this product. It has a beautiful shimmer without being glittery. It makes your skin look like it is glowing from within. I would recommend this product and will continue to buy. I got mine online.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Loved this! Easy to use, and goes on easily. It's a great texture and let's you spread it on your face without ruining any other makeup you may have on. Great for summer or even a little bit in winter.
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best cream Illuminator that you can purchase!!!! I got mine at Sephora! It is so beautiful on the skin and gives a gorgeous radiant glow to your skin! I will buy this again when I run out!
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
My favorite highlighter! I haven't had it for very long but I use it practically whenever I do my makeup. It leaves such a beautiful, dewy glow to my skin. It's exactly what I was looking for! Would definitely repurchase but I can see its going to last me a long time
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I wanted to give his a try and ohmygod totally sold. It's long lasting, at the beginning I was scared because I'm not a fan of too much sheer but this gives you the necessary glow and it doesn't go overboard!! Highly recommend it
Eva C.
Absolutely my favorite highlighter! I take it with me in my purse everywhere! It's a little pricey but it last long and is worth the money! It lasts the shine pretty long, i just like reapplying because i like more of a dewy look!
Kristina B.
This glow stick is hands down the best cream highlighter on the market! It blends out like a dream and can be worn alone or layered with a powder highlight for a shine to the gods!!
sara g.
Newport, OR
Its lovely, i feel it does exactly what it sets out to do. It highlights and once put on stays and looks lovely not cakey or oily. Its pretty great. Loved this sample i got. It was a nice packaging.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try