BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey S.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from influenster a while back..and just wanted to follow up. The color is amazing and the longevity is unlike any other..however, I wish it was easier to apply. I am not a fan of the deodorant style roll-up stick.
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas city, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my lifeeee!!! Love love love , it glides on so smooth and soft and blends so easily! I couldn't believe it, definitely one of my favs and I would definitely recommend to others! Can be pricey but is well worth it!
amanda t.
portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite highlighters so far. It has gold undertones and blends with the skin so well. It is very easy to apply with the packaging they have made. It last very long on the skin. It is def worth it for the price because it works with every shade.
Daniela M.
33186
Soooooooooooo nice I adore it. So much it is so pigmented very light weight bery pricey but it is so worth it leaves such a nice glow it is so long lasting to I would say one of my ride or dies I would buy this again
Magnolia K.
Buffalo, NY
Don't be fooled! Although it looks like a deodorant it certainly is not! This is an amazing cream highlight if you want more of a "wet" and "natural dew" type of highlight. If you are going for the glitter sparkly in your face type of highlight this is not it, however layering this under your favorite powder highlight will take the glow to a whole new level!
Hailey C.
clermont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this highlight. it's so smooth and pigmented. it's great for a dewy look or even to add some glow to your skin on a summer day. it looks amazing on every skin tone and i would definitely recommend this.
Z K.
Gorgeous product! Love it for no makeup days to give some glow. I wish it didn't have as much sparkle though because that takes away from the natural look lol. Nevertheless, it's extremely user friendly and blendable I didn't think it would be as smooth but it applies beautifully without any tugging!
Julia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was great for me! The subtle glow was perfect for an everyday look! It was a little difficult to blend due to the texture of the product, but the final look was well worth it. I would definitely buy again
Julie W.
Phil Campbell, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently visited the Destin Commons Sephora and the sales associate (Erin) gave me a sample of this product! We both loved it! Definitely worth the price because of the wearability and overall texture of the product.
Jillian S.
Naples, FL
Uhm holy wow!!!! I love this product for an everyday inner glow. As it is creamy, there is no harsh strobing effect (although it is buildable) this highlighter blends and wears so well.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.