BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
joselyn m.
San Francisco, CA
I got this complimentary from influenster and Marc jacobs for review purposes . i love to this highlighter it gives me such a healthy glow or if i want more of a dramatic look i top it off with a powder highlighter an it last all day. i like applying it my finder or a fab brush.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
This product creates a BEAUTIFUL highlight. It did not bother my skin as many cream products do. I've found that dabbing it on with my finger then blending it out with a brush is the best way to use it.
Kassidy M.
Ewing, NJ
THIS IS THE PERFECT HIGHLIGHTER FOR ALL SKIN TONES! It's kind of pearl looking, but it's super blendable and buildable. I have pretty oily skin, and it looks awesome all day. It's expensive though. I was lucky to get this in a voxbox.
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
I love the portability of this product as well as the look. I use it to highlight my cheeks, inner corner of eyes and brow bone. I like that it is a cream formula because I set it with a highlighting powder
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best cream Illuminator that you can purchase!!!! I got mine at Sephora! It is so beautiful on the skin and gives a gorgeous radiant glow to your skin! I will buy this again when I run out!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Loved this! Easy to use, and goes on easily. It's a great texture and let's you spread it on your face without ruining any other makeup you may have on. Great for summer or even a little bit in winter.
Lexie F.
Love this product. It has a beautiful shimmer without being glittery. It makes your skin look like it is glowing from within. I would recommend this product and will continue to buy. I got mine online.
Lia D.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite highlighter! I haven't had it for very long but I use it practically whenever I do my makeup. It leaves such a beautiful, dewy glow to my skin. It's exactly what I was looking for! Would definitely repurchase but I can see its going to last me a long time
Kristina B.
This glow stick is hands down the best cream highlighter on the market! It blends out like a dream and can be worn alone or layered with a powder highlight for a shine to the gods!!
Eva C.
Absolutely my favorite highlighter! I take it with me in my purse everywhere! It's a little pricey but it last long and is worth the money! It lasts the shine pretty long, i just like reapplying because i like more of a dewy look!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try