BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is simply amazing. I love the applicator, it looks so cool haha the product itself it awesome and beautiful. It gives such a nice highlight and it was blendable. Just an all around great product, I use it all the time. It goes in my holy grail list.
Kevin L.
Nashville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this highlight a couple times. It looks super pretty and is very natural looking on the skin. The application is the only odd part, like most cream highlights, you have to work with it a bit more then you would work with a powder highlight.
Kamran Q.
Kent
The Marc Jacobs beauty glow stick illuminator provides for the most blinding glow! Just apply the stick to an area you want to highlight and the product will give it a beautiful sheen. The packaging is beautiful and there's only a slight fragrance.
Jessica Nicole T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend bought this for me when it came out and I love it! My favorite highlighter illuminator ever! It was a bit pricey for me personally but the quality is amazing ! Marc Jacob always delivers quality products and can't wait to see what's next
Clover T.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really subtle, wet looking highlight stick and is perfect for someone who is into natural, wet looking glowy skin. I have tried this with and without foundation and works just as well and makes you look like you're glowing from within.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stick!! It is very pricey but it comes with a lot of product. The color is so beautiful. I'm very pale and it works perfectly for me. I use it as a base for my powder highlight or I use it when I don't wear much makeup. I recommend
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives you such a nice Dewy look and finish I love it so much especially in the summer time. It is very easy to apply and blend. I love it because it is not to shimmery but it gives you that nice look I definitely recommend this.
Ruth M.
I didn't really like this product it's really jelly and it doesn't leave that much pigment on to your face but it's still a really good brand I don't really recommend this but if you really like it you should buy I hope you enjoy it
Abigail J.
Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this a lot a lot a lot!!! Beautiful candle light lit from within glow. It's a pearly/ champagne shade. Very quick and easy application! Pretty long lasting but I prefer to set it. I would repurchase. Would prefer a liquid version tho !
Hadlie S.
This was so gorgeous on the skin. You can use it on dry skin, oily skin, and combination skin. It was very easy to apply and felt nice on the skin. It was a very beautiful shine. I would highly consider buying this product again.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.