BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Ashton G.
orlando, fl
Will update review after more uses.
first take. applies patchy on my skin, but was able to blend well with my beauty blender. color is a great pearl shimmer! would be perfect for Christmas PR new years eve.
Katie D.
Fairview, TN
This. Freaking. Stick. First of all, the color and luminosity is absolutely stunning. The texture is great, and the pay off is wonderful. It really is the most bang for your buck- the money is so worth it!
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Got from influenster! I absolutely love this! Application is so easy and the silver/gold shine it has is gorgeous and universal to all skin tones. I like to use this on days I don't have time for a full face!
Eddie T.
I use my ring finger to dab the perfect amount on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones. It gives the right amount of shimmer without being too obvious. Being a guy, I like my skin to look as natural as possible but flawless at the same time.
Hao N.
Irvine, CA
I was so surprised that I loved this highlighter so much. Considering that it's a cream product, it did feel somewhat dry enough that it works wonderfully under and on top of powder. It has more of a white base with some light gold (as in less on the yellowy side) and so I feel like it might look too stark on some people, but it looks and feels beautiful on my light-medium skin tone.
Flavia W.
Virginia Beach, VA
I tend to gravitate towards powder highlighters, but saw this one in a YouTube tutorial. And while it is expensive ($42), it does give such an amazing glow to the skin. I did not yet try it over powder, but just over my foundation it lasted me all day. It's perfect for days when I don't wear a lot of make up and want that natural glow.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This glow stick is so pretty I love the packaging easy to apply blends great and you get a lot of product for the price I highly recommend you try this I will definitely repurchase I got mine from Sephora
Liz M.
Columbus, OH
I got this product complimentary of influenster and i love it! It is so pigmented and goes on so smoothly, also a breeze to blend. This product is quite long lasting, the packaging is a little funky but it is unique. Overall, I am a fan!
joselyn m.
San Francisco, CA
I got this complimentary from influenster and Marc jacobs for review purposes . i love to this highlighter it gives me such a healthy glow or if i want more of a dramatic look i top it off with a powder highlighter an it last all day. i like applying it my finder or a fab brush.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
This product creates a BEAUTIFUL highlight. It did not bother my skin as many cream products do. I've found that dabbing it on with my finger then blending it out with a brush is the best way to use it.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try