BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Julia L.
After seeing Jaclyn Hill and other beauty influencers fan girl over this highlight, I knew I had to track it down. And it's gorgeous. It's worth every moment of silence and fan girl party. It is pricey but oh my god, it would be so worth every penny. It'll make you feel like you're an angel.
Srijita P.
I loved the intense shine I got from this highlighter! Even with my darker skin, the highlighter suited me pretty well. I definitely had to blend it a lot though, but only because I prefer a more natural look.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I am totally obsessed with this highlight. It's so glowy and gorgeous. It blends so well over or under powder. It's neutral and would work on any skin tone or skin type. I totally recommend trying this highlight!
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I really love this stuff! My favorite way to use is to apply it directly to my cheekbones and blend in with my finger. It gives such a pretty glow without being too chunky or sparkly. I would definitely recommend!
Pinky D.
This is an amazing product it give you a perfect Glo. Also it gives you a perfect highlight in the contrast of all your colors and it's very sheer. It's really easy to apply just like glides on your cheek or wherever you want to put the highlight.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a beautiful stick highlighter. It's a soft light golden sheen. I use my finger tips to pick up product and then I lightly tap on the top of my cheekbones, on my cupids bow, corners of my eyes. The packaging is simple and travels well :)
Danielle  W.
Winston salem, NC
My new love! This highlight shade is perfect for ANY SKIN TONE! It has a mix of golden and silver tones and in my opinion is the only highlight like it! A must have product to keep you glowing !
Hao N.
Irvine, CA
I was so surprised that I loved this highlighter so much. Considering that it's a cream product, it did feel somewhat dry enough that it works wonderfully under and on top of powder. It has more of a white base with some light gold (as in less on the yellowy side) and so I feel like it might look too stark on some people, but it looks and feels beautiful on my light-medium skin tone.
Jennifer L.
This little guy has turned me into a highlight fiend!!! So freaking beautiful! So easy to apply and wears all day. I carry it in my purse because my friends want to use it to! I will be purchasing it again
Carolina G.
Cranston, RI
I do like this but i feel like it suits lighter skin tones better, i fell like if you are even a little darker than me it may come off ashy on your skin, it would be nice if the came out with a golden color.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try