BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I really love this stuff! My favorite way to use is to apply it directly to my cheekbones and blend in with my finger. It gives such a pretty glow without being too chunky or sparkly. I would definitely recommend!
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I am totally obsessed with this highlight. It's so glowy and gorgeous. It blends so well over or under powder. It's neutral and would work on any skin tone or skin type. I totally recommend trying this highlight!
Pinky D.
This is an amazing product it give you a perfect Glo. Also it gives you a perfect highlight in the contrast of all your colors and it's very sheer. It's really easy to apply just like glides on your cheek or wherever you want to put the highlight.
Srijita P.
I loved the intense shine I got from this highlighter! Even with my darker skin, the highlighter suited me pretty well. I definitely had to blend it a lot though, but only because I prefer a more natural look.
Danielle  W.
Winston salem, NC
My new love! This highlight shade is perfect for ANY SKIN TONE! It has a mix of golden and silver tones and in my opinion is the only highlight like it! A must have product to keep you glowing !
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a beautiful stick highlighter. It's a soft light golden sheen. I use my finger tips to pick up product and then I lightly tap on the top of my cheekbones, on my cupids bow, corners of my eyes. The packaging is simple and travels well :)
Jennifer L.
This little guy has turned me into a highlight fiend!!! So freaking beautiful! So easy to apply and wears all day. I carry it in my purse because my friends want to use it to! I will be purchasing it again
Amanda G.
Selma, CA
This is an awesome product. Not very pigmented on its own for an out of this world highlight but it gives a beautiful natural glow to the skin. It also works as an amazing base for a powder highlight. I use it under a powder highlight every day and it lasts all day long and stays so vibrant.
samantha m.
I got this in a past box box and I LOVE IT! It is so shinny. Uhgggggg I definitely will be ordering more when I run out! I recommend this to anymore who isn't sure which highlighter to get! This is the one
Eddie T.
I use my ring finger to dab the perfect amount on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones. It gives the right amount of shimmer without being too obvious. Being a guy, I like my skin to look as natural as possible but flawless at the same time.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try