BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda G.
Selma, CA
This is an awesome product. Not very pigmented on its own for an out of this world highlight but it gives a beautiful natural glow to the skin. It also works as an amazing base for a powder highlight. I use it under a powder highlight every day and it lasts all day long and stays so vibrant.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This glow stick is so pretty I love the packaging easy to apply blends great and you get a lot of product for the price I highly recommend you try this I will definitely repurchase I got mine from Sephora
Tanya M.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! It is a staple in my makeup collection and I use it religiously! It is the best highlighter! It gives me just enough sparkle and highlights in all the right places. I am a huge fan of everything Marc Jacobs Beauty and highly recommend all of his products!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc Jacobs, you're always winning my heart. I have so much joy for this product because it not only highlights but it totally brings a radiance to your skin this is a must have in any beauty collection.
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the portability of this product as well as the look. I use it to highlight my cheeks, inner corner of eyes and brow bone. I like that it is a cream formula because I set it with a highlighting powder
Magali C.
I really like this highlighter the color comes out amazing it has a pearl undertone and it's very pigmented. My only complaint is the consistency it's really hard to apply because it's more like a cream instead of a powder or a liquid so sometimes I have trouble blending it in.
Erica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a previous Voxbox. For my medium tan complexion, it worked great for highlighting my nose and chin but not my cheekbones. It made my cheeks look sort of "dusty". I applied this with my finger. It tugs when I try to roll it on. Overall, great creamy consistency.
Sonia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This provides a natural, "wet" kind of dew on the skin. While it's natural looking, it is definitely intense. I don't love the packaging size, but it is different and fun. Would recommend using your finger to apply rather than directly from the stick, since it's not precise.
Yami S.
I love this spotlight glow stick! I use this as a highlighter every single day for a natural highlight to my face. The shade is a pearly shade and the consistency is a little creamy and I absolutely love this
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream highlighter stick is so amazingly beautiful. My mom received it in a past VoxBox and i've used, and I can say that it is great. It applies on the skin like a dream, blends well, and gives you the most beautiful glow to the high points of your face.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.