BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #80 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Omg this highlighter is screaming for me , I love Marc Jacobs products there such a great company well put together , I love that there pigmented and even though it's on high end side , u would definitely want to try this .
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
IM SO MAD I DIDNT GET THIS VOXBOX. I've tried so many Marc Jacobs products and have been dying to test this product out. I've seen it all over Instagram and it looks amazing. So upset.................
Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
This is fab and user friendly reminds me of the tarte cheek stains I love so much! This is nice on its own for a sheer glow and then with powder highlighter to really get things GLOWING. theres so much product in that thing i don't forsee myself having to replenish!
Alejandra  R.
Uniondale, NY
Got this free from influenster to try out and I'm obsessed with the pigmentation on this highlighter and if you guys want to see my review check me out on my YouTube channel thank you :) @ Allyramos
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This highlighter with my Becca highlighter are slaying the night. This highlighter defines the check bones or any facial feature you want to impress with. I got mine in Sephora and I'm in love it's just so beautiful.
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Love this product! I love highlighters and this is just the right color. Goes on very nice. Not oily and goes on creamy. I wore it for 8+ hours (for work) and this is my after picture! Great product!!!
Jordon O.
Tucson, AZ
I love this highlighter! I love the color so much, it's very iridescent and it leaves such a beautiful glow on the skin! It's super easy to apply you just glide and swipe! It last a really long time and the package is amazing too!
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
Best highlighter ever!!!!! Pricey but well worth it! Packaging is amazing. Very clean. Very easy to use. Blends like a dream. Long lasting. Gives you that blinding highlight! I highly recommend this to everyone!!!
Ceiara S.
I use this everyday, and still have so much more product to use. Thank you Marc Jacobs and Influenster for introducing me to my go to, all time favorite highlighter/Illuminator. I appreciate your dedication to making the best beauty products out there .
Julia L.
After seeing Jaclyn Hill and other beauty influencers fan girl over this highlight, I knew I had to track it down. And it's gorgeous. It's worth every moment of silence and fan girl party. It is pricey but oh my god, it would be so worth every penny. It'll make you feel like you're an angel.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try