BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashtyn M.
Surfside Beach, SC
MY NEW ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER! this is the most gorgeous mix of gold and silver "shimmer" I've ever seen. It works perfect for my medium neutral skin. It's so easy to apply and blend. You can make it more natural or make it super super glowy and it never cakes up. This was my first Marc Jacobs product and now I'm addicted
joz p.
i got this courtesy of influenster and oh my god do i love it! i never would have tried it on my own due to the price so now its like gold and i dont let anyone touch it. the buildability and lasting effect are amazing!! it doesnt feel show-offy and is so easy to apply. my only concern is im not sure if it works with darker skin tones?
Carol A.
Simply one of the best gifts for free i have received by #Influenster to try it. This is a must have for me by now. So i have already bought another one for me and two more for my friends. This is such a beautiful gold magical tone to highlight. I love the final touch on my face.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
THE BEST. It is worth the price and the stick has lasted me about 6 months and I use it everyday. I apply this with a brush and tap it in my cheek bones. I would recommend doing it this way bc if you just try and put the stick on your face it uses ALOT of product! But the color is great and I always get complemented on my highlight!
Jessica W.
This is the first and only highlighter I've ever used and I am addicted to it. The stick makes it super easy to apply and it lasts all day. The directions say to apply with a brush, but I just swipe the stick along my cheekbones and blend and it works perfectly. Another item that is on my permanent list of must haves.
Megan W.
Love this highlighter! It's smooth and creamy. It's easy to apply if you use your fingers to dab it on top of your foundation. You don't have to use a whole lot to get a nice glow. It's very lightweight and easy to blend.
Charmi M.
Plano, TX
This is great for swimming and hot summers since it is cream over power but it is a little tricky to apply so if you are new to this probably this go for it. It is buildable so you can add as much or little of shimmer as you like. It is a little pricey too.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This shade of highlighter is absolutely amazing! Totally pigmented and long lasting. The color is very dramatic but I'd still recommend it. It looks really nice on my caramel skin tone. Marc Jacobs is a great brand that I would recommend.
Amee R.
Fresno
This product is everything for that perfect summer glow! It has a very pearly undertone, but if you use it under your foundation it give a very nice, fresh glow. The only thing that I am not a big fan of is the texture of the stick. When you put it on your skin it doesn't move around very well.
Anna H.
I bought this on a whim and because I am a highlighter fanatic! This one from Marc Jacobs is great because it easy to apply and shows up with just one swipe where others need to be layered. I have tried some other high end ones that were not as great as this one! I reach for this one 85% of the time.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try