BY MARC JACOBS

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Tammy S.
I received this highlighter as a sample at a local retail store. I like the ease of application. It applies so smooth and is sheer. I like the brightening effect of this product. I believe it would be great for all skin types. I would recommend trying this product for your highlighting. I will purchase when my sample runs out.
Samantha C.
Omaha
Definitely the most intense highlighter I own at the moment! I use it to give myself a dewy glow to my skin. It doesn’t emphasize any texture because it’s a cream. I tend to have that problem with a lot of powder highlights. I like to use this underneath my foundation for a glow-from-within look. It’s also easy to apply over powder products.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
I was fortunate enough to receive this for testing from Influenster and I am so happy that I was chosen. This product leaves a beautiful, subtle shimmer on your face and is truly great for a variety of skin tones. There is so much product that I'm not sure I could say I would purchase this because it's hard to imagine running out!
catherine d.
It isn't as great as i expected but i LOVE the shade and feel of it. it looks so nice on my face but after a little it seems to dull even with a setting spray. i do not own this my bestfriend received one from influenster and i used it.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Not gonna lie, I bought this because it was funny looking and looked like deodorant. It is a log like the RMS Living Luminizer to be honest. It's a lot easier to use, though. Nothing totally special, probably wouldn't repurchase.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mark Jacobs is a trusted brand for reason people every where no just how great there products are glow stick glistening illuminate is just the product to make those Marc Jacob fans fall in love again with this brand !!! I love this
Jenny T.
This highlighter is my favorite by far! The color is very natural and since it isn't tinted, it blends with any skin tone! I love that it is just shine without any added color. I also love that it is a stick! It makes it so easy to apply!
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
Amazing spring find! This is a great highlighter, and it is a really nice neutral color so it is universally flattering. The best thing about it is you really have control to layer it and either go for just a touch of highlight or a cutting cheekbone highlight. I really enjoy the packaging because its simple and compact.
Alyssa D.
S Yarmouth, MA
This is my go to highlighter. It adds so much illumination to my skin without looking ridiculous and it's so compact! The packaging is sleek and very portable, travel friendly plus! I love that I can also wear this without makeup!
Carah W.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this highlighter, it's really easy to blend and apply. The only thing I don't really like about it that it's really glittery. But over I really like it. I would not buy this again because it's really glittery, if it wasn't so glittery I would buy it again.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try

Sephora