BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cheyenne L.
Avon Lake, OH
This highlighter has been amazing. It applicator allows you to adjust the blend to your preference. The product lasts forever!!! I've had it for months and barely put a dent in the stick. I use a brush to blend this product. I will absolutely purchase this product again.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I wasn't sure how I was going to like this product since I don't typically like highlighters that are super light in color, however I decided to give it a try because it had such great reviews and I can officially say that I'm obsessed. It is such a beautiful highlighter that can be placed under foundation for a more subtle natural glow or it can be built up for a dramatic highlight.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I love this highlighter stick from Marc Jacobs! The stick has a lot of product and a little goes a long way. The color is kind of silvery so it's suitable for any skin tone. I like to rub a little on my finger and dab it onto my face. It blends in seemlessly and lasts long!
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
Despite being a bit pricy I love this item. A little definitely goes a long way! After applying I have the most perfect iridescent glow. I recommend this and always bring this product whenever having overnight trips with my girlfriends, you never know who wants to glow!
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I love this highlighter From Marc Jacobs. It doesn't irritate my spin, and it's not subtle: a little goes a long way. The shade a a touch metallic, but in a good way. The applicator is too large for my face so I use a blending sponge: this is a killer product!
Ioana R.
I actually received this from influenster to try out and was so excited because it was full size and this product...let me tell you! Magical! You only need to barely touch your skin with the stick and you'll get this instant healthy gorgeous glow! It's very creamy and easy to blend it and it doesn't have glitter in it, it's just a beatific beautiful glow
Cristina V.
I'm pretty in love with everything I've tried by Marc Jacobs, and this is one of my favorites. It gives such a beautiful dewy look to the cheeks. It's almost a wet look. My favorite way to apply is with a damp blender, or fingers, it doesn't blend as seamless with a brush. It's a very flattering pale champagne shade, and it melts into the skin so gorgeous. Highly recommend!
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Unreal!! Finally a highlighter without sparkle!! This looks amazing because it's just a glisten on your skin. Doesn't overdo it and make you look like you're wearing a cake face full of highlighter. Worth the money!! This is definitely a holy Grail and I already know I will be repurchasing when it runs out.
saiti M.
Fitchburg, MA
This one of the best cream highlighters i have ever tried out. The quality is top notch. It has a pigmented pearly gold-ish glossy lit from within healthy glow to it. It makes the skin look dewy and refreshed and hydrated. You don't have to worry about your skin looking artificially highlighted this glow stick will make your skin look naturally dewy.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
While this highlighter will make you glisten to the gods, I'm giving it 3 stars because of the applicator. I searched this in Sephora and was blown away at the color payoff, but when I applied it to my skin it moved my makeup around - and I tried several different techniques! I was upset to return this, but I have no hard feelings.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try