BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Seyun Y.
Stony Brook, NY
This highlighter is extremely pigmented. Not surprised for the price of it- 42$ is pretty expensive for the highlighters I normally purchase but I'm glad that I'm now able to use this one. The packaging is also really beautiful and sleek, I like the twist-able aspect.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Let's start by saying that this is the perfect product if you are wanting to strobe! Laying this with becca Opal will blind someone from across the ocean. I love using this on my shoulders as well to give some life to my skin.
Kelsey G.
Scottsboro, AL
I absolutely love this product! It goes on my skin so smoothly and blends well. It looks very natural on my fair skin. The size is especially great since I travel a lot. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Cassie A.
Victorville, CA
I definitely love this! It took me some time to figure out how to apply it. It depends on the look you're going for but I prefer to apply it with a brush. It's really pricey. If you're looking for a dupe I recommend colourpop!
Twinkie M.
This highlighter is absolutely amazing! The day that I wore it, I kept getting complements on how fantastic my skin looked. Perfectly shimmery, and fairly easy to blend, this worked so well on my dry skin! It didn't catch at all on dry patches, it just left this perfect glow all day! Definitely recommend! <3
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Obsessed omg!! So beautiful, stays forever and it's build able.. It's gorgeous. I received this for reviewing purposes from influenster and I'm so happy I received this. Excited to see many different ways I can utilize this
Aren C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is absolutely one of my favorite highlighters to use on my clients! It's ease of application makes it flawless, even for the beginner. It's very easy to layer. It gives skin a glow no matter what your skin tone is!
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
The Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick is my all time favorite new product in 2016. I love it! It leaves me looking fresh and glowing yet still natural! It's effect for any time and highlights your face beautifully in photos!
Amy H.
Selah, WA
Best highlighter ever!!! I purchased this over the weekend and am in love with it! It is versatile and great for all skin tones. I love that I can use it lightly at work and then use it heavy for a night out! Its wayyyyy worth the price and love the packaging!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great stick highlighter, It does not make my makeup slide around, and it works perfectly as a base for a powder highlighter. I like to apply it with a duo fiber brush as opposed to using it directly from the stick
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try