BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
I love the color of this highlight, which is a neutral tone that has both gold and silver reflect to it.However, I found the formula to be a little chunky. If you spend time blending it out it can look nice, otherwise it might look a little harsh or glittery on your skin. Also, while the packaging is funky and interesting I wish it was a little less elongated to make it easy to apply to targeted areas of your face.
Jane F.
Washington, DC
I've been going back and forth about this product because I already have so many highlighters. I'm so glad I bought this one though! It's so flattering and versatile. I'm not into strobing, but this can be built up to a high shine highlight. It also works perfectly as a fresh glow when applied with a lighter hand. My recommendation is to apply it with a stippling brush or to use your fingers to dab and blend. I wouldn't use it straight from the tube over foundation. The color reminds me of the RMS Living Luminizer, but the texture is different. This also comes with a ton of product compared to other highlighters, and it's only $42 at Sephora!
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
I had no clue what to expect from this product - I've never used anything like it. The application was easy enough (it's just a stick that you rub on your upper cheekbones), but I had issues blending it. The formula is very tacky, which makes it difficult to blend with a brush. This left me to use my fingers - something I'd rather not do, but oh well. The highlight that was left was nice. Kind of glittery, which isn't my style as I prefer a glow, but it was pretty nonetheless.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This cream highlight is absolutely stunning! It's a shimmery, dewy finish. Not glittery. I think it's great for all skin types. I have dry skin and it works great for me. It lasts all day on my skin and still looks flawless. Definitely would buy again but I think this will last for awhile because it's a good amount of of product. You can apply with your finger, a brush, or just right from the stick. Highly recommend if you like dewy highlighters, it's seriously stunning!
Brittney O.
At first, I wasn't sure if I would totally love this product but my friend convinced me I had to try it. I absolutely love this glow stick because it provides the most fresh and dewy glow that makes you just look healthy. I apply with my fingers and then go in and rub my damp beauty blender on the stick and apply to the areas I want to highlight. It works so well and I feel like I look super healthy. Perfect for that natural, fresh healthy skin look.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
The highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. The packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. It is Therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. All and all the Marc Jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is insanely easy to use, goes on easily, and is really fool proof. It blends well and can also be worn over makeup or alone and looks subtle or dramatic as you build it up. My only qualm is that it can look patchy if you use it with the wrong foundation, and it's definitely a trial and error situation.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
I received this product in a vox box, it's amazing! I keep it in my make up bag when I travel or we'd a touch up. I love it and I think it will last for awhile! I use it weekly and barely noticed a dent in it yet! So don't let the price intimidate you. It goes on very smooth, provides a very natural glow with a light application.
Paradise R.
I bought this because I've never tried a Marc Jacobs highlighter so I was intrigued. This is one of my absolute favorite highlighters! It blends so well and it really does work on every skin tone! It gives you such a beautiful, dewy look with so little effort! I even use it on my bare face to give me a little something extra when I have no makeup on. I will buy this product over and over again even though it is a little pricey
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
I really do like Marc Jacobs Beauty glow stick illuminator I received it through influenster for testing purposes only I really liked it it is on the higher end price range so if you looking for some something I would recommend this but at the same time there are others out there for cheaper price
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try