BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
ALL I CAN SEE IS GLOW! I put Glow Stick on in the morning and only had to lightly touch up when I get home. What more can I say? This silky, smooth one-swipe cream highlight is amazing! It’s the perfect blend of shimmery pigments in a longwearing waxy cream glide stick.
Tammy S.
I received this highlighter as a sample at a local retail store. I like the ease of application. It applies so smooth and is sheer. I like the brightening effect of this product. I believe it would be great for all skin types. I would recommend trying this product for your highlighting. I will purchase when my sample runs out.
catherine d.
It isn't as great as i expected but i LOVE the shade and feel of it. it looks so nice on my face but after a little it seems to dull even with a setting spray. i do not own this my bestfriend received one from influenster and i used it.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
I was fortunate enough to receive this for testing from Influenster and I am so happy that I was chosen. This product leaves a beautiful, subtle shimmer on your face and is truly great for a variety of skin tones. There is so much product that I'm not sure I could say I would purchase this because it's hard to imagine running out!
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
Amazing spring find! This is a great highlighter, and it is a really nice neutral color so it is universally flattering. The best thing about it is you really have control to layer it and either go for just a touch of highlight or a cutting cheekbone highlight. I really enjoy the packaging because its simple and compact.
Carah W.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this highlighter, it's really easy to blend and apply. The only thing I don't really like about it that it's really glittery. But over I really like it. I would not buy this again because it's really glittery, if it wasn't so glittery I would buy it again.
Alyssa D.
S Yarmouth, MA
This is my go to highlighter. It adds so much illumination to my skin without looking ridiculous and it's so compact! The packaging is sleek and very portable, travel friendly plus! I love that I can also wear this without makeup!
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Not gonna lie, I bought this because it was funny looking and looked like deodorant. It is a log like the RMS Living Luminizer to be honest. It's a lot easier to use, though. Nothing totally special, probably wouldn't repurchase.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mark Jacobs is a trusted brand for reason people every where no just how great there products are glow stick glistening illuminate is just the product to make those Marc Jacob fans fall in love again with this brand !!! I love this
Jenny T.
This highlighter is my favorite by far! The color is very natural and since it isn't tinted, it blends with any skin tone! I love that it is just shine without any added color. I also love that it is a stick! It makes it so easy to apply!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try