BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
May V.
The Marc Jacobs Glow Stick has a very light, creamy texture, very subtle when you first put it on but is very easy to build the product onto your face. I love how versatile it is whether you want a natural or dramatic glow. The color features silver/gold specks on my skintone. As MarcBeauty raves this shade is universal for all skintones. It is also portable and easy for traveling, you wouldn’t have to worry about it cracking or falling apart. I can definitely tell this product will last me a very long time too. However if there is anything I do dislike about it, it would be the application. It’s easy to swatch but what you would need to do is use a synthetic brush and apply it onto your face. At first I wanted to try it out the way it was package and applied it directly onto my face but that didn’t look too good. In fact I had to actually blend it with a brush because it was too harsh. Lesson learned, use a brush to apply it onto your face.

*I RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS COMPLIMENTARY FROM INFLUENSTER FOR TESTING PURPOSES.
Anna P.
This highlighter is gorgeous! it is so versatile with any look. It has a creamy dewy pearly glow. You can build this to make it really stand out on your cheek bones or use a light hand in other areas to make your look more dewy. It blends so well with a make up brush, fingers or a beauty blender! definitely recommend this to everyone. I have a fair skin tone and I prefer this over the becca highlighters because you can make it look so natural!! I get so many compliments when i wear this! This will definitely last a very long time!! The only con i have is the packaging as i find it is better to just swipe your fingers/make up brush over the top of the highlighter to get a better result then applying this directly! Definitely a must !
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
I actually love this highlighter so much!
In my opinion, I think it looks amazing on no foundation days just to add a little bit of glow.
I have tried it over foundations as well, and I do really like it, I just feel like if you don't work quickly to blend it out, it can sometimes break up your foundation. And always apply this before powder products. I have not had a good experience with this over powder products unfortunately.
But you can warm it up a little bit so it smooths out much easier like a liquid formula would, and it is gorgeous. I sometimes heat it up and melt it a bit to mix it with my moisturizer, and other times I will use it on the high points of my face by gliding the stick across those points and patting it out with my fingers.
I also love using this as a inner corner highlight on my eyes. And it lasts all day long.
I will continue to repurchase this, and I hope they come out with this shade in a liquid form... that would be amazing!!
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
Marc Jacobs is a good quality I like how they give you the best out of a product they make I like how they have a really nice packaging I love the whole white and silver letter with the name. I like when products are creative and is not just because of the packaging but how beautiful this looks on the skin it makes my skin look so stunning it blends out so good I bring this everywhere with me since it's so good it lasted me so long but unfortunately I. Running out of it I have oily skin and it stays on pretty we'll for me although I sometimes want to look very natural this is perfect for it and when you put a powder highlight it makes you look so good I used to be more of a popping highlight but I liked more of a natural for and every day because it looks like you really didn't put effort on your face this makes you look awake although the price is too high I wished they had discount
Brenna D.
San Francisco
The pigmentation in this highlighter is so amazing but it does tend to be a little oily. It's a creamy consistency so it can be moisturizing for those with oily skin!
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
This was an impulse buy for me after seeing it at my local Sephora. I had a million other things I needed to get and ended up so mesmerized by this highlight I immediately bought it. It is absolutely gorgeous! It's a cream that applies really easily on top of other products when you use your finger to blend it out or a beauty blender. I feel when you try to just draw it on it moves stuff around. It gives you a beautiful glow and lasts a really long time on the skin! It almost looks like your skin is wet-- it's gorgeous!
Whitney S.
Middletown, KY
I want to start by saying I received this product free in return for my review on this product.  My opinions are 100% my own thoughts.

I will say when I first received this product I was a little taken back by the packaging.  I thought how could this product work well in this deodorant like packaging.  After working with it and trying it different ways, I fell in LOVE!! This is the perfect base for a powder highlight over top of it.  My absolute favorite way & time to wear this hightlighter is in the summer.  I like to wear it with a dewy foundation.  It give my skin a perfect summer glow in this combination.

Without influenster I probably wouldn't have tried this product because my first impression of this product I wasn't impressed.  However, I will be purchasing another one once mine runs out.

If you love a dewy glow you should definitely give his product a try, you won't regret it.
Kate M.
I have been using this highlighter for months now and have really come to enjoy it, especially when paired with a powder highlighter on top. It leaves a unique glowy & opalescent finish to the cheekbones, and despite it being a cream formula, it lasts all day and night and does not look greasy on the skin. Would definitely recommend trying this highlighter if you are an illuminator junkie like me!
Brooke B.
Brattleboro, VT
Although I haven't tried many highlighters, I just adore this one by marc jacobs! I have medium to dark skin and this gives me that summer glow without making my face look greasy or shiny. I am a huge fan of the roll-up applicator, as it makes highlighting my cheekbones easy peasy!

@marcjacobs

@influenster

#beachbashcontest
#marcjacobs #highlighter #summerhighlight #makeup
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
I've tried out quite a few highlighters and this is for sure one of the best ones I've ever tried. It's super creamy and not sticky when you get it on the skin. It also doesn't lift up your foundation once you apply it. If you want a subtle glow, it applies well under foundation as well. It blends out beautifully so you can have a nice even application. It's not full of chunky glitter and is a nice pearl sheen on the skin. It's also wonderful for dry skin, but could be a problem if you have oily skin.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try