BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caitlin P.
Raleigh, NC
The Marc Jacobs Glow Stick was a bit of a disappointment. While the color was beautiful, when applied it felt sticky/tacky like I had rubbed a glue stick on my face. I was hoping it had more of a cream finish because when blended, it almost entirely disappears. I also had an issue with the application, the packaging is nice and compact, but if it had a smaller surface area I would have enjoyed it more.

If you like highlighters/illuminator, this might be for you, but you won't know until you try it yourself. Shine on!
Kaitlyn M.
I really like the result of this product. Although when I received it I thought I had received a deodorant. That is the kind of packaging it has. I tried applying it with a brush like many people suggested, but I found that the application was better with my fingers. It went on smoother and blended much better than when I used the brush. It gives a very nice shine and it does have (what I believe is) glitter in it, which makes it even shinier. Overall this is a great product and I would purchase it in the future.
Tori L.
This product is just BOMBBBB! If you're a makeup junkie I'm sure you're aware of the highlighting trend going on now. Almost everyone is into that beautiful highlighted look and this blows everything out of the water. I'm usually not a fan of creme products but this changed my whole life! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
I dab my damp beauty blender into the product and then press it onto my skin, making sure to be careful that it doesn't move my foundation and then go back in with a powder highlighter to set to for the day.
Saress H.
One of my favorite products that I have received from Influenster. Being a makeup junkie, I knew I would love this product. I've heard great things about Marc Jacobs. Highlighters are one of my favorite makeup products. I usually go for powdered highlighters because I have oily skin but this cream highlighter works well with my oily skin. Great color on my skin as well. This would work quite well for all skin tones. I think it would look extra fabulous on darker skin tones. Overall great product!! :)
Guadalupe G.
The hype is very true, this creamy pearlescent silver gold color is flattering on most if not all skin types. It's not shiny, not ghostly, and it definitely pops against matte or glowy foundations. Also, a little can go a long way if you're looking for a natural summer glow (or for a dewy effect), but you can most certainly build it layer by layer if you're looking to step up your night time look. Cannot recommend this highlighter enough, please go to Sephora now and purchase for yourself!
Samantha Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I was lucky to try this illuminator stick free thanks to Influenster and Marc Jacobs. I had high hopes for this product and was so excited to give it s try! It is a great product as far as the color that is flattering for all skin tones. I have an issue with application, as the stick itself isn't something you would apply directly on your face. Brushes and fingers don't pick up the color as nicely. It is a faint highlight and is good to use under a powder, but i would not use it alone.
Mel M.
Paterson, NJ
So I got this product from Influenster and I was really excited because Marc Jacobs is a popular, top rated product. With my first hand swatch, the pigment was obvious. I'm a deep tan so I was surprised this looked nice on me. I find it easier to blend if you apply this product on your brush first rather then cheekbones. I never set this with a powder highlight, and I believe this is the reason that it did not last me throughout the day. I like this product a lot despite it all.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Absolutely love this glow! It blends so beautifully into the skin. I love the shade, it is the perfect neutral champagne color. I could see this looking great on a wide range of skin tones. It looks so natural but you can also build it to a more intense highlight. This is perfect if you're not a fan of using powders, it goes so well over liquid foundation. I love using it with a really dense contour or small foundation brush. I was so excited to receive this is my last voxbox!!
Stephanie W.
I received this product complimentary through Influenster and really have been enjoying it. The stick is in the form of a deodorant and applies easily. I'd prefer a more bronze or gold shimmer as this one can look too ashy when applies heavily. I only use a small amount when using it to prevent that look. It is a little balmy but not too bad and easy to apply and blend. The price for the illuminator is pretty high but you're essentially paying for the name over the product.
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
This Marc Jacobs Glow stick is perfect for your Summer Time Glow! It builds up well and blends well. Therefore, this would suit all skin tones. The stick form makes it easy to apply. Once it is on, you can use a blending brush to blend it in. The shade 700 Spotlight is AMAZING. It is creamy and dreamy! I applied it on myself as soon as I received it. Almost like sparkling wine and its very creamy. It is perfect for traveling and on the go situations. I am beyond impressed.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try