BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
My absolutely favorite highlighter ever. I got a sample of this through SoChoix subscription and immediately purchased the full size. I don't apply the stick directly to my face - I use my fingers to pat it on so it doesn't disturb the foundation.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I received this free for testing purposes from influenster and I just love it! This #marcglowstick doesn't emphasize fine lines or texture like most highlight products do so I think it will look great on everyone! This product is just gorgeous!
Jessie S.
Elmwood Park, IL
I was about to purchase this highlight bc i couldn't take it no more untill influencer sent it and omg its beautiful thank you influencer thank you marc jacob this is gorgeous i stipple some with a brush and it gives me the highlight that slays...
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Unreal!! Finally a highlighter without sparkle!! This looks amazing because it's just a glisten on your skin. Doesn't overdo it and make you look like you're wearing a cake face full of highlighter. Worth the money!! This is definitely a holy Grail and I already know I will be repurchasing when it runs out.
Hailey M.
I'm very happy with this product! It creates a beautiful glow, perfect for your cheekbones. The highlight it leaves is impressive, but not over-dramatic. This is the first Marc Jacobs Beauty product I've tried, and now I'm eager to try more!
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ
This highlighter looks like a deodorant so funny but the product itself is amazing a silver metallic highlighter glides on and is very blendable has no smell to but last for hours without needing a touch up totally recommend
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I am so.in love with this product I use.it EVERYDAY for a natural.glow from within look that looks.narural!! I apply.it with a brush for the most natural glow I've ever had and I get compliments on my skin daily. I must always have this amazing product
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
This is my first highlighter and so far I like it. It's creamy and easy to blend. The price is a little high but worth it. The packaging is super cute, it looks like the packaging from a deodorant. I would purchase it.
Briana L.
Moreno Valley , CA
I got this for free in my voxbox and its my go to highlighter. I usually stay away from cream products but this product blends so beautifully leaving a gorgeous glow. It's completely buildable for maximum glow but can also be used lightly.
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
one of the best illuminating products for the face, its not too bright and easy to handle its like a deodorant stick so you can easily bring it in your purse for touch ups and a little goes along way so you dont to need alot to have natural glow or dewy look
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try