BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan M.
West Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although a little pricey I do love this highlight . I was able to find the perfect color for my skin .. I am forever getting compliments by my other make up loving friends.. I would recommend if you want to start highlighting
Danielle V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first stick highlight I ever bought that wasn't drugstore brand and omg I swear it is the best. Even after trying other ones. This highlighter is super pigmented and blends out very pretty. I don't want to run out, it's so good 😊
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeeeeee this product. I use it to contour my cheekbones. It's creamy, and goes on great over my foundation without revealing the redness below that I worked so hard to cover up. You can use a little or a lot depending on the look you're trying to achieve, and it blends great.
Loriana L.
Glenshaw , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have light/medium skin and this highlighter was the perfect color for me. Perfect amount of shimmer and glow. Very long lasting and a little goes a long way. Really cute packaging that makes it easy to take with you when you travel. Worth the money!
Brenna D.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation in this highlighter is so amazing but it does tend to be a little oily. It's a creamy consistency so it can be moisturizing for those with oily skin!
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AMAZING. I received it free to try from Influenster in a past voxbox and have been obsessed ever since. Use it on top of makeup or all over your bare face - no matter how you use it, you will look and feel like a goddess! The formula is amazing with great blending and building capabilities. I recommend this to everyone!!
Rebecca B.
Holtsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this highlighter in a box from Influenster I really like it and I think the color is gorgeous it's easy to apply and goes on smoothly the only con I have with this is that it sometimes makes your pores look large
Madeline L.
Paradise
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful glow and great to use all over the body, like your collar bones and shins to get that all over glowy look! Love this formula and the color is really beautiful. And it marc Jacobs so you know the quality is great
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert

A few weeks ago I got this product that is new inside the line of cosmetics Marc Jacobs. It is a creamy tube shaped illuminator, or rather a "Glow Stick" as they call it. The tone is the "700 Spotlight", a pearl white with golden sparkles that I consider universal, and that would fit any skin tone.

It is not an option that I would classify as "economic" but from time to time it is good to give those gusticos. It is of these products
Which make your makeup (as simple as possible) look like a million dollars and gives a healthy appearance to the skin. It has a price of US $ 42.00 in Sephora and the quantity of product is excellent. This tube will last for years and years.

As for the application, it is recommended to use a double fiber brush (like the one shown in the picture) due to the texture in cream. So there are no patches left and the product is evenly distributed on the skin. I also like to apply it with a makeup sponge (the same one I use to apply the base, concealer and contour). With this method the application in faster and less messy things.

In conclusion, I am obsessed with this illuminator. So much that I can not leave my house without even a little cheekbones. It is durable and does not give a greasy appearance to my skin. I love it and recommend it one hundred percent.
Mikayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate this. It's packaging alone looks and acts like deodorant. It's hard to use considering you have to apply with a brush and not directly on the skin because there's no precision. It barely provides glow.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.