BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #55 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Teulisya V.
Loved this product for highlighting the nose bridge and inner corners of eyes. Had it on all day and the highlighter was still there at the end of the day, especially with my oily skin that tends to melt everything on my face away before the end of the day.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this highlight for the past few months and I'm obsessed with it. There is so much product in it, so while it's expensive, it will last you for a long time. It's a beautiful highlight that lasts all day, and if you haven't tried it yet, you should.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again thank you so much influenster and marc jacob this is amazing i love it so much my first highlighter n it highlights my cheek bones the color is just ugh amazing go buy it u would not regret it at all
Kyra G.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I received this from Influenster to test out and I must say it has since befome my favorite highlighter product I own. It is a luxurious cream formula that delievers a soft yet build able glow. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, KY
I received this product that is to Influenster. Not something that I would have bought on my own, because it looked a bit gimmicky, but I love using it the best on my no make up days for some extra oomph. Don't necessarily like it on top of full on beat face.
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Packaging is unique, reminds me of a deodorant stick or a glue stick! But the product inside is so beautiful! It's a glistening highlight that blends beautiful! It is on the pricer side and I'm pretty sure you can find a dupe. Go ch knit out at your local Sephora!
Sara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i didn't really care for this stick highlighter. i just didn't feel like i got enough illumination compared to some of my other products. i think i would chose something else over this stick but it is easy to just toss in ur bag and go. so it works in a pinch.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love with this highlighter. It has an amazing creamy finish to it and it is really flattering on all skin tones. So far I haven't had any issues with it and I've had it for about four months! I will totally repurchase when this one runs out!
Jenny W.
Dallas, TX
This product is so beautiful but you have to be careful with the way that you apply and if you discuss wiping it on your face it will take off all your other makeup so I would apply it with a brush I use an angled Contour brush and I Love The Way it glows
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this. You don't need a ton of product - a little goes a long way. It lasts an entire night out without falling or becoming dull. The downside is it is in a very odd package and I'm not in love with the concept of putting a stick of highlighter on your face.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.