BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #80 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Sara S.
i didn't really care for this stick highlighter. i just didn't feel like i got enough illumination compared to some of my other products. i think i would chose something else over this stick but it is easy to just toss in ur bag and go. so it works in a pinch.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Packaging is unique, reminds me of a deodorant stick or a glue stick! But the product inside is so beautiful! It's a glistening highlight that blends beautiful! It is on the pricer side and I'm pretty sure you can find a dupe. Go ch knit out at your local Sephora!
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm absolutely in love with this highlighter. It has an amazing creamy finish to it and it is really flattering on all skin tones. So far I haven't had any issues with it and I've had it for about four months! I will totally repurchase when this one runs out!
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I've been using this highlight for the past few months and I'm obsessed with it. There is so much product in it, so while it's expensive, it will last you for a long time. It's a beautiful highlight that lasts all day, and if you haven't tried it yet, you should.
Kyra G.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I received this from Influenster to test out and I must say it has since befome my favorite highlighter product I own. It is a luxurious cream formula that delievers a soft yet build able glow. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this. You don't need a ton of product - a little goes a long way. It lasts an entire night out without falling or becoming dull. The downside is it is in a very odd package and I'm not in love with the concept of putting a stick of highlighter on your face.
Jenny W.
Dallas, TX
This product is so beautiful but you have to be careful with the way that you apply and if you discuss wiping it on your face it will take off all your other makeup so I would apply it with a brush I use an angled Contour brush and I Love The Way it glows
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I am obsessed with highlighters. and this one is a must have. It's so beautiful and pigmented. It gives a beautiful glow and will look great on many skin tones. It glides on smoothly, a little goes a long way. It has a beautiful gold silver tint to it.
Jaime s.
Love this highlighter! I got it in a voxbox from influenster to try and it's great! The packaging is super cute. It's a nice sheer wear and you can build it up or even put a powder foundation over it to really make it pop. Goes on smooth and stays on all day!
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I received this as a VOX BOX, thank you Marc Jacobs and Influenster:)

I think the pigment is pretty and that it's a very blend-able highlighter. You'll definitely feel like a unicorn. I like the packaging too, it's like a deodorant stick. Especially now that it's summer a think a nice bit of a healthy glow from a highlighter provides just the right touch.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try