BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Kyra G.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I received this from Influenster to test out and I must say it has since befome my favorite highlighter product I own. It is a luxurious cream formula that delievers a soft yet build able glow. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, KY
I received this product that is to Influenster. Not something that I would have bought on my own, because it looked a bit gimmicky, but I love using it the best on my no make up days for some extra oomph. Don't necessarily like it on top of full on beat face.
Sara S.
i didn't really care for this stick highlighter. i just didn't feel like i got enough illumination compared to some of my other products. i think i would chose something else over this stick but it is easy to just toss in ur bag and go. so it works in a pinch.
Cristina V.
I'm pretty in love with everything I've tried by Marc Jacobs, and this is one of my favorites. It gives such a beautiful dewy look to the cheeks. It's almost a wet look. My favorite way to apply is with a damp blender, or fingers, it doesn't blend as seamless with a brush. It's a very flattering pale champagne shade, and it melts into the skin so gorgeous. Highly recommend!
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I am obsessed with highlighters. and this one is a must have. It's so beautiful and pigmented. It gives a beautiful glow and will look great on many skin tones. It glides on smoothly, a little goes a long way. It has a beautiful gold silver tint to it.
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
This product is so beautiful but you have to be careful with the way that you apply and if you discuss wiping it on your face it will take off all your other makeup so I would apply it with a brush I use an angled Contour brush and I Love The Way it glows
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this. You don't need a ton of product - a little goes a long way. It lasts an entire night out without falling or becoming dull. The downside is it is in a very odd package and I'm not in love with the concept of putting a stick of highlighter on your face.
Jaime s.
Love this highlighter! I got it in a voxbox from influenster to try and it's great! The packaging is super cute. It's a nice sheer wear and you can build it up or even put a powder foundation over it to really make it pop. Goes on smooth and stays on all day!
Gaby L.
Menasha , WI
I received this as a VOX BOX, thank you Marc Jacobs and Influenster:)

I think the pigment is pretty and that it's a very blend-able highlighter. You'll definitely feel like a unicorn. I like the packaging too, it's like a deodorant stick. Especially now that it's summer a think a nice bit of a healthy glow from a highlighter provides just the right touch.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I love this highlighter! After trying multiple highlighters in stick form, I wasn't impressed until this one! It's so pigmented and it applies like a dream. I'll usually use it as a base under my other highlighters and it just makes my highlight pop!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try