BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #80 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Katelyn S.
This highlighter is gorgeous! It is subtle but such gives such a pretty glow. It is not for those who like beaming, "you can see my highlight from outer space" kinda highlight. It's good for all skin types & blends like a dream. Would highly recommend❤
Kaylie W.
I received the glow stick complementary from influencer and am so grateful I did! This highlight is absolutely beautiful. It's super easy to apply with just one swipe and had the perfect amount of sparkle. I have a fair skin tone and find sometimes highlighters grey on me, with this one that is not the case. I highly recommended this highlighter and will defiantly get it again.
Hailey S.
When I first opened this I found a deodorant looking stick inside. When I applied it I didn't know how much so I just rubbed it on and it does give an illuminating glow to your face. It is very much so an illuminating stick it made me look younger, especially on my cheeks.
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
Despite being a bit pricy I love this item. A little definitely goes a long way! After applying I have the most perfect iridescent glow. I recommend this and always bring this product whenever having overnight trips with my girlfriends, you never know who wants to glow!
Shannon R.
Greensburg, PA
This illuminator is A+, 100% amazing. Not only do you get a MASSIVE amount of product, just the smallest amount on the cheekbones gives a magnificent amount of shine and glow. This is my new favorite highlighter. Although the cost isn't pocket change, the amount of product ensures you will have it on your vanity for a long time. I have had mine for well over 6 months and I don't think I've made a dent.
Gia J.
First of all I think the packaging is just adorable. Reminds me of a deodorant stick in the best way. The highly itself is just really pretty and gives such a gorgeous Glow. I love the shade it's really frosty and it's really different from any other highlight I own
Stacy C.
Ok you know it's apparently a thing now to glow from the heavens and this is a great product to try... not even to try because trying is something you just want use once in my book. This is something I've used and will keep on buying. It's a lot of product for the price you're paying.
Cara H.
Lake Worth , FL
I got this in the Marc Jacobs Vox Box and fell in love with it! I use it everyday and put my powder highlighter (Becca) over it. I feel glowing and love the way it looks. Very easy to apply and blend out (if you want it more subtle). I would recommend this to others.
Jenn N.
brooklyn, NY
I love this highlighter. I've never used a stick or even cream based, as I've only had powders in the past but I LOVE THIS. The shine is just right for summer, and makes me look more awake than I am when leaving for work in the morning. I am 100% behind this product.
Jaci B.
This stuff makes my skin look amazing and my cheek bones are on fire!! It is slightly cakey. But I think if you do the application right you are good to go. Loving it and will definitely purchase in the future.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try