BY MARC JACOBS

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Tiffany S.
I originally received this product as a sample from influenster as part of a VoxBox contest and I immediately fell in love. The packaging is so compact and the color was so beautiful! I was skeptical about my skin tone working with it, as well as never having used a highlight before, but it was so easy and worked very well with me tone!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Marc Jacob highlighter. Its so small and easy to travel with. Very easy to apply and easy to blend out the glow. I have dry skin and it didn't look bad at all which is super rare. It gave a nice glow that lasted all day. It was defiantly worth the money and I would buy it again.
Celise C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product looks amazing. I always see videos on youtube of Marc jocobs products. The products are well worth it &' apply amazingly. Might be expensive but work well. Never tries yet but hopefully soon i am able to. I do recommend this product to others.
tiaira c.
Boston , MA
I am LIVING for this yall! omg I cannot, this suits my color so well. That's the real reason it gets a five star because its very hard for WOC to find highlighter that's compliments are faces and doesn't make it look ashy. Yall for $42 dollars its well worth it,love. GET YOU SOME!
Lisa M.
I like this highlighter but I don't love it. I find that it's best for when I just have on moisturizer. When I have on foundation this highlighter seems to make my foundation very blotchy in the areas where I apply it. It's got a great color that will look nice and any skin tone.
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
This is my favorite highlighter on the planet! This dries quickly but into a silver sheen that makes you look like a glowing goddess. I received this free from influenster and Marc Jacobs and it completely blew my mind!
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
This highlighter give you a glow from within if you use a light hand and you can also get a intense glow with a heavier hand. I love the shade even though it comes in one shade I feel like it could work with most skin tones. Its a lovely cream highlighter and I highly recommend!
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
This is a nice highlighter. it really stands out on my skin.It was easy to apply and went on smooth. the packaging is nice and travel friendly. I received this in a voxbox and i wasn't dissatisfied with the product at all.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I absolutely love this product! I've always struggled with getting the right amount of highlights and I am super impressed with how little I have to apply to achieve what I want! It lasts all day and looks so natural. The best part is that this highlighter works with ANY skin tone!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I actually bought this after seeing all the raving reviews here on influenster and I must say, I am totally in love with it. This is such an amazing highlighter and I love the stick form. The skin looks glowing and very healthy. A little goes a long way and I am glad I bought it!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try

Sephora