BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Amanda R.
Crosby , TX
This is my favorite highlighter on the planet! This dries quickly but into a silver sheen that makes you look like a glowing goddess. I received this free from influenster and Marc Jacobs and it completely blew my mind!
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
I am LIVING for this yall! omg I cannot, this suits my color so well. That's the real reason it gets a five star because its very hard for WOC to find highlighter that's compliments are faces and doesn't make it look ashy. Yall for $42 dollars its well worth it,love. GET YOU SOME!
Lisa M.
I like this highlighter but I don't love it. I find that it's best for when I just have on moisturizer. When I have on foundation this highlighter seems to make my foundation very blotchy in the areas where I apply it. It's got a great color that will look nice and any skin tone.
celise c.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product looks amazing. I always see videos on youtube of Marc jocobs products. The products are well worth it &' apply amazingly. Might be expensive but work well. Never tries yet but hopefully soon i am able to. I do recommend this product to others.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay , FL
I absolutely love this product! I've always struggled with getting the right amount of highlights and I am super impressed with how little I have to apply to achieve what I want! It lasts all day and looks so natural. The best part is that this highlighter works with ANY skin tone!
Genedra T.
This is a nice highlighter. it really stands out on my skin.It was easy to apply and went on smooth. the packaging is nice and travel friendly. I received this in a voxbox and i wasn't dissatisfied with the product at all.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
I am so excited about this! Instead of having to layer on powder highlighter, I can achieve the look I want with one easy swipe! The shade is a universal champagne and gives you a great dewy look. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes highlighting their features
Kyrsa W.
Dover, DE
The glow you get from the product is nice, but I find it accentuates any texture you have on your skin. I'm not sure if that's an issue with cream highlighters in general or just this one bit because of that reason I find myself reaching for my other highlighters more often.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
I received this product free for reviewing purposes in my voxbox and it is beautiful. it is a little hard to apply and I've found that using my fingers helps warm it up to blend better but once it's on it looks so beautiful. very nice if your going for a nice dewy glow look!
Ashley B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is by far the most incredible highlighter I have ever used. I love that it comes in a stick so it is easier to apply then a powder. That last all day without moving and looks incredibly natural while still making my cheekbones stand out. I have yet to find a highlighter that is worth me giving up this one. I'm addicted!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try