BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie M.
La Puente, CA
Love this product! It really gives your skin that healthy glow without looking like you have a lot of makeup on .
Esther I.
Sooooo beautiful !! Flattering color goes with every skin tone not heavy and so shimmery! Glides on like a dream!
Kimberly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love the finish of this, my only thing is I wish it was in a circular stick format for easier application.
Matty L.
Portable, great color and staying power. I have an olive tone and it works great. Convient and easy to use.
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
By far my most favorite highlighter! It makes me look like a fairy and I try my best to get my hands on it.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
This product is a great product because it's a slide light highlight and it's great for us for settle look
ryann h.
stillwater
This Highlander is so amazing it stays on all day you can definitely see it's very pigmented and beautiful
Alexis M.
This is amazing its such a good product you can build it up little by little it's worth the try. I love it
Ally H.
Love this highlight its so beautiful and just perfect for the summer glows I really think it's a staple
Ivannys M.
Es el iluminador perfecto. Lo amooo demasiadoooooo. Super recommendado para quien quiera lucir perfecta
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try