BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
BreAnna C.
Luling , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hilighter is so so pretty and goes on so smoothly I apply this with my fingers and it is so creamy and easy to blend
Sasha H.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the glow it gives! It goes on so smooth! It does have a dewy finish but the color is beautiful even on brown skin.
Mariana G.
omg this came from heaven, when I apply this illuminator in my face I feel like one of a kind, girls you have to try it
Ravinder K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this stuff only thing is that the tube is big so i do not recommend putting this directly on your face
Diana M.
I love to use this product in my daily basis! It's amazing and it has a really beautifuñ shimmer , I love it !!!!!!!
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
Beautiful highlighter! Only 4 stars because I had to try different methods to figure out the best way to apply it.
Marlen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazed at how well this blends into the skin ! No need to do a ton of blending , it melts into the skin instantly.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really recommend this glow stick I love it and very easy to wear and very comfortable not heavy at all !! A must
Sabrina B.
Hainesport, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite highlighters and my mom loves it too. Good for mature skin too and the color is just beautiful
Lelony B.
I love this ! It makes my face glow !! It just looks so amazing great for any skin gives you a shimmering finish!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.