BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Shantea W.
I've only used one other highlighter, and I do prefer this one. This little stick will last a long time, as it doesn't take much to do the job. I didn't read the directions when I first got it so I didn't realize you're supposed to use a brush to pick up and apply the product. When applied correctly, it works wonderfully, even on my darker skin.
María A.
Charlotte, NC
Beautiful payoff, pearly and icy and it just glides on. I don't wear it alone because the color is very starkly white and I have honey colored skin, but it's a great foundation for more flattering highlight tone; it makes it stand out even more. I usually put it on, blend it in a bit, and top with a loose highlighter.
Shanelle P.
5 stars!!!!! Not only because I received this product free to test from influenster, the mix of silver and gold really brings out the nice undertones in my skin! Love love love this product. I love the small size how I can throw it in my bag and keep moving and it's twist up applicator makes it easy to use! OMG my new favorite product of the summer. Perfect highlighter for any girls with a brown skin tone!
Jozanne M.
This highlighter is really awesome! i was worried when i got it as i thought it would not be good for my deep skin tone, but i was wrong! I soo love this it is super pigmented, stays on whole time and a perfect match. I love this!
Eric A.
La Place, LA
This highlighter is PERFECT! it really fits any skin tone with the perfect mixture of warm gold tones and cool silver tones. i have a few other cream highlighters but none compare to this, not even beccas! it glides on like silk and blends so easily. will definitely be repurchasing.
Adrienne W.
Leesport , PA
A friend received this in a voxbox and I played with it a bit and instantly knew I was going to buy it. This is a natural, beautiful highlight. It isn't glittery or sparkly, but a gorgeous glow! Bought it the next day and do not regret it! Apply with finger or stipple brush. Love it!
Guadalupe G.
The hype is very true, this creamy pearlescent silver gold color is flattering on most if not all skin types. It's not shiny, not ghostly, and it definitely pops against matte or glowy foundations. Also, a little can go a long way if you're looking for a natural summer glow (or for a dewy effect), but you can most certainly build it layer by layer if you're looking to step up your night time look. Cannot recommend this highlighter enough, please go to Sephora now and purchase for yourself!
Tiffany S.
I originally received this product as a sample from influenster as part of a VoxBox contest and I immediately fell in love. The packaging is so compact and the color was so beautiful! I was skeptical about my skin tone working with it, as well as never having used a highlight before, but it was so easy and worked very well with me tone!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Marc Jacob highlighter. Its so small and easy to travel with. Very easy to apply and easy to blend out the glow. I have dry skin and it didn't look bad at all which is super rare. It gave a nice glow that lasted all day. It was defiantly worth the money and I would buy it again.
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
This highlighter give you a glow from within if you use a light hand and you can also get a intense glow with a heavier hand. I love the shade even though it comes in one shade I feel like it could work with most skin tones. Its a lovely cream highlighter and I highly recommend!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try