BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I already wrote a review for this product so I find it weird that it's gone... But I would say overall that I like this highlighter. The color is different and I think that's the best part about it. For the quality I think it is over priced though. I love using this as an inner corner highlight more than anything!
caleigh b.
New Orleans , LA
I've literally tried them ALL, including multiple that I had custom made. Based on reviews I expected to like this one but def not top 3. This is the absolute best glow/illuminating product for people who want that Barbie-perfect sheen highlighting your faces perfect spots, on top of a glow/dewy face. I usually go for no-makeup-makeup look (which takes makeup of course) and this is #1. No other product is even a close 2nd.
Tracy T.
Is a product that works great, and glides on well with a smooth formula. It's not too glittery, but just right for a simple highlight that you can add on your the tops of your cheeks, the tip of your nose, your Cupid's bow, and the center of your forehead. This product is very natural, yet still highlights enough. Strobing is also great with this product!
Samantha B.
Onsted, MI
I absolutely love this product! This highlighter lasted all day for me, even in downpouring rain. It is more sheer than pigmented and can be easily built up to highlight more or less depending upon your preferences. I would most definitely buy this after the one I received from influenster is finished!
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is insanely easy to use, goes on easily, and is really fool proof. It blends well and can also be worn over makeup or alone and looks subtle or dramatic as you build it up. My only qualm is that it can look patchy if you use it with the wrong foundation, and it's definitely a trial and error situation.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
I received this product in a vox box, it's amazing! I keep it in my make up bag when I travel or we'd a touch up. I love it and I think it will last for awhile! I use it weekly and barely noticed a dent in it yet! So don't let the price intimidate you. It goes on very smooth, provides a very natural glow with a light application.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
As someone who has oily skin, this product is made look too much like a greaseball. Even when I took a sponge to it instead of applying it directly to my face to soften the look, it just left me feeling sticky and gross.

This would probably be a better fit for someone with dry skin
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
I actually received this highlighter during one of Influenster's campaign and boy was I glad to have received this! This is a fantastic highlight that works for most skin types and even the color is actually pretty universal that it works for my tan skin tone as well. Creamy blendable and a dream to apply.
Shanna H.
This product is a good highlighter, good pigmentation and usually applies easily. I really like the compact product design. However, I prefer powder products overall so I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing.
María A.
Charlotte, NC
Beautiful payoff, pearly and icy and it just glides on. I don't wear it alone because the color is very starkly white and I have honey colored skin, but it's a great foundation for more flattering highlight tone; it makes it stand out even more. I usually put it on, blend it in a bit, and top with a loose highlighter.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try