BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
A R.
I love the texture and the glow! Makes highlight on fleek!! Lol I'm running low on mine already so I would definitely buy it again!
katherine d.
Franklin, OH
So far I absolutely love everything about this highlighter. I normally don't splurge and buy high end makeup but I couldnt resist.
Arianna B.
My best friend has this amazing illuminator, i think its amazing but i just used it one time. Ill Try and i think you can Try too
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc Jacobs always has great beauty products. This glowstick is simply amazing. it is so easy to apply, I love the pigmentation.
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this through influenster, and I loved it. If you apply this and then apply a powder highlight, your cheekbones pop so much
Neha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's such a creamy and blendable product. I use it almost everyday and makes that highlighter pop but without blinding anyone.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best #highlighter ever! I absolutely love this! I would definitely recommend highly to everyone! #MarcGlowStick
Clarisse T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my favorite. i like this product a lot. you don't need to use a ton of the product, a little goes a long way. i recommend.
Kayley S.
Indio, CA
So great and glowy I just love it! I'm always glowing for the gods with this! It's been my favorite next to the glow kit!
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL

A little weird, but very good product, I cost at first handle it, the quality very good, I liked it a lot, I recommend it
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.