BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
caleigh b.
New Orleans , LA
I've literally tried them ALL, including multiple that I had custom made. Based on reviews I expected to like this one but def not top 3. This is the absolute best glow/illuminating product for people who want that Barbie-perfect sheen highlighting your faces perfect spots, on top of a glow/dewy face. I usually go for no-makeup-makeup look (which takes makeup of course) and this is #1. No other product is even a close 2nd.
Miranda C.
This product looks so good if you are looking for something that is radiant & "natural" looking. It is so easy to just throw in your purse for on the go. You don't have to worry about a compact breaking inside your bag. I love it! I was given this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Samantha B.
Onsted, MI
I absolutely love this product! This highlighter lasted all day for me, even in downpouring rain. It is more sheer than pigmented and can be easily built up to highlight more or less depending upon your preferences. I would most definitely buy this after the one I received from influenster is finished!
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa , CA
This is insanely easy to use, goes on easily, and is really fool proof. It blends well and can also be worn over makeup or alone and looks subtle or dramatic as you build it up. My only qualm is that it can look patchy if you use it with the wrong foundation, and it's definitely a trial and error situation.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
I received this product in a vox box, it's amazing! I keep it in my make up bag when I travel or we'd a touch up. I love it and I think it will last for awhile! I use it weekly and barely noticed a dent in it yet! So don't let the price intimidate you. It goes on very smooth, provides a very natural glow with a light application.
Tracy T.
Is a product that works great, and glides on well with a smooth formula. It's not too glittery, but just right for a simple highlight that you can add on your the tops of your cheeks, the tip of your nose, your Cupid's bow, and the center of your forehead. This product is very natural, yet still highlights enough. Strobing is also great with this product!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
As someone who has oily skin, this product is made look too much like a greaseball. Even when I took a sponge to it instead of applying it directly to my face to soften the look, it just left me feeling sticky and gross.

This would probably be a better fit for someone with dry skin
Shanna H.
This product is a good highlighter, good pigmentation and usually applies easily. I really like the compact product design. However, I prefer powder products overall so I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I actually received this highlighter during one of Influenster's campaign and boy was I glad to have received this! This is a fantastic highlight that works for most skin types and even the color is actually pretty universal that it works for my tan skin tone as well. Creamy blendable and a dream to apply.
María A.
Charlotte, NC
Beautiful payoff, pearly and icy and it just glides on. I don't wear it alone because the color is very starkly white and I have honey colored skin, but it's a great foundation for more flattering highlight tone; it makes it stand out even more. I usually put it on, blend it in a bit, and top with a loose highlighter.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try