BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
I've been wanting this so badly , I've heard so many great reviews on this and it looks so good as a highlighter hopefully I get to try it soon
Ahd A.
Villa Park, IL
I heard good things about this product. So jealous I want it so bad. Super pigmented when I see the bloggers using it. Please I want it so bad.
M K.
My friend revived this in the influenster box. It's amazing. It creates this base for highlighting that gives you the perfect glow. Love it!
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ
Amazing product!!!! A must have for summer time! Keep your highlight on fleet 😍😍😍😍😍 I think the price isn't bad for what you are getting.
Sonja D.
Irvine , CA
Gorgeous golden champagne highlight that goes on super smoothly and doesn't emphasize dry patches or textured skin. Definitely a fave!
Kristina N.
Bronx, NY
This Highlighter is like magic! It will have you glowing and feeling beautifully famous all day long! It shines so much it's beautiful
Jasdip K.
This highlight is so pearly I love it!!! It looks AMAZING with a tan. I got it from influenter :) a little pricey but will last a while
Rayra A.
Columbus , Oh
I love it! was my first product received, and it was the best! I loved it, I'm looking for more reasons to use makeup just to use it,
A R.
I love the texture and the glow! Makes highlight on fleek!! Lol I'm running low on mine already so I would definitely buy it again!
Miya R.
I love everything Marc jacobs and I was so so so excited to try this! I think that this is a great product and I love the packaging
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try