BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Winston Salem, NC
I was so excited to try this out! I'm an avid makeup collector and user. This product is great, but I don't recommend it for facial highlighting if you have oily skin. However, it is AMAZING for shoulder and collar bone glow! Just swipe it onto the skin and blend it out with your fingers. Easy as pie! #marcglowstick #voxbox
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I am so addicted to Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Illuminator!! It is super easy to apply, and leaves my skin with a youthful, dewy glow and doesn't leave my face feeling or looking oily!! This Illuminator can be applied from the tube or you can apply with a brush! I will continue to purchase and would recommend to everyone!
Christina D.
Saginaw, TX
I definitely give this a higher rating for portability and on the go use. I am not a huge fan of the oily like texture. It does do a great job of highlighting although I prefer more precision than that of which the large stick provides. Again, great to throw in a beach bag or purse for touch ups or a natural glow on the go.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
So I purchase the glow stick and I love it ...it's so easy to use and leaves my skin glowing ...I bought it at saphora my skin is fair so I glide it on and it is very noticeable I absolutely love this I would def buy this again
tamar m.
Newark, DE
his stuff is incredible!!!! I have no need for any highlighters any longer. What I love about this the most is while it gives me a glow, its more of a natural glow. Not a glittery, fake highlight type look. It just makes your skin look super healthy and glow. Try it, you wont regret it! I won't be without it again. Ever.
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
I love this product for a beautiful, summery, body glow. I do also use this highlighter on my face but find that it does sometime shift my concealer and foundation. I find the best way to apply this product is with your fingers or a beauty sponge.
Alisha R.
Indianapolis, IN
Meh is the only way to describe this, I like the concept and the smell is quite nice but overall it's pretty gimmicky and for the price...no thanks. I returned it after a few weeks of use, I felt like it left my skin feeling greasy and I couldn't wait to wash it off. I'd much rather use a powder highlight any day.
Veronica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Can I start by saying the quality and packaging on this is super modern and outstanding. It does seem very pigmented when you swatch this creamy highlighter on your hands but in realty its the most soft natural highlighter I owned, it just looks like your very hydrated and shiny not so much shimmery. Great product!
Abigail A.
This is the actual bomb. This stuff is crazy expensive, but really worth it if you come to think of it. It comes in a good amount and it's Marc Jacobs, what do you expect. This stuff is crazy pigmented and leaves you looking like the glistening goddess that you are! The shape kinda takes a while to get used to though.
caleigh b.
New Orleans , LA
I've literally tried them ALL, including multiple that I had custom made. Based on reviews I expected to like this one but def not top 3. This is the absolute best glow/illuminating product for people who want that Barbie-perfect sheen highlighting your faces perfect spots, on top of a glow/dewy face. I usually go for no-makeup-makeup look (which takes makeup of course) and this is #1. No other product is even a close 2nd.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try