BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
This product really gives your face a fresh, healthy glow. It's very easy to apply, doesn't come out looking oily, and it's portable and travel friendly!
Bethany R.
This is pretty amazing highlight! I love that it is a neutral color and easy to use. The only thing I did not like much is the way it feels on my skin.
Nancy R.
Woodbridge , VA
Love this illuminator by marc jacobs its so cream and shimmer, natural look. the container looking like deodorant packaging but I think it looks cute.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I received this for testing purposes and I absolutely love it!! It makes my make make up POP! Literally 😍 I have to buy this very often. It's perfect!
Patricia S.
Calexico CA
Es un muy buen iluminador pero sinceramente no lo compraría , no sé si no lo sé utilizar pero ya trate de distintas maneras y el acabado no me gusta
Julia W.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I just love this product and can't say enough good things about it. I love that it provides a beautiful glow that is just the right amount of shine.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
This glow stick is so beautiful, the color has an amazing reflect. I just don't like the deorant style it comes in, I wish the packaging was better
Chelsea B.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Pros- adorable packaging, portable, looks great outdoors
Cons- hard to apply, not a huge fan of the feel, can look streaky and mess with foundation
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
This little stick is AMAZING. It goes on easily, and shimmers unlike any other highlighter I have ever used. Perfect glow, and all the compliments!
Lisette V.
Berwyn, IL
Best cream highlighter looks amazing under powder highlight if you want an extra pop. Great for all skin types but would work amazing on dry skin.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try