BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Johana G.
New Castle, DE

A few weeks ago I got this product that is new inside the line of cosmetics Marc Jacobs. It is a creamy tube shaped illuminator, or rather a "Glow Stick" as they call it. The tone is the "700 Spotlight", a pearl white with golden sparkles that I consider universal, and that would fit any skin tone.

It is not an option that I would classify as "economic" but from time to time it is good to give those gusticos. It is of these products
Which make your makeup (as simple as possible) look like a million dollars and gives a healthy appearance to the skin. It has a price of US $ 42.00 in Sephora and the quantity of product is excellent. This tube will last for years and years.

As for the application, it is recommended to use a double fiber brush (like the one shown in the picture) due to the texture in cream. So there are no patches left and the product is evenly distributed on the skin. I also like to apply it with a makeup sponge (the same one I use to apply the base, concealer and contour). With this method the application in faster and less messy things.

In conclusion, I am obsessed with this illuminator. So much that I can not leave my house without even a little cheekbones. It is durable and does not give a greasy appearance to my skin. I love it and recommend it one hundred percent.
Mikayla H.
Hate this. It's packaging alone looks and acts like deodorant. It's hard to use considering you have to apply with a brush and not directly on the skin because there's no precision. It barely provides glow.
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
This highlighter is one of my all time favorites, and it's been one of my favorites for awhile now. It's so easy to apply because it's a stick, and the color is very iridescent, which I love.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
I received this from influencer to try n review And omg. I absolutely love this Marc Jacobs highlighter I put this underneath my powder highlighter for more of a pop. Even though I don't need to.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
The second I watched one of my favorite beauty youtubers apply this to her face I signed into Sephora and ordered it because I felt I couldn't live without it. I was right. This is absolutely beautiful. I hate how much I love it because I am nervous about running out of the product. My two main complaints with it are the application and the price point. It really hate applying products with my fingers because I don't feel it looks as blended as it should. When applying with a beauty sponge, it's hard to tell how much product you have on it, until it's too late. But it is very very buildable. If you're paying attention to what you're doing, you can get just the right amount to keep building until your glowing heart's content. This isn't a must have for everyone, and definitely won't make or break your beauty collection. There are probably cheaper alternatives if I'm being honest but I don't regret my purchase one bit and would probably purchase it again after having a debate about how I already own enough highlighters.
Erica S.
This illuminator by Marc Jacobs is so unique in its packaging design. It looks like a little travel sized deodorant but when you pop that cap, you'll see an amazing shimmering champagne or goldish colored illuminator. Aside from the fool proof application, it leaves your skin with this beautiful dewy, almost magical fairy like sheen to it. Because of the light sheen glow, this is not really a highlighter or atleast a highlighter where the glow could blind you. Its more just a radiance to your skin but in my opinion it looks very different on people with darker skin tones or just if you have a tan in general though. It will look more silverish & you can see it more definitive and obvious. It's just a softn pretty glow. I like it (especially the design and how compact & travel friendly it is) but i dont think its worth the $42
Karla A.
Such a beautiful highlight, can be applied directly to skin, with finger or sponge/brush. User friendly and looks wet. Doesnt emphasize texture so beautiful for all skin types and ages.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Morgan M.
West Haven, CT
Although a little pricey I do love this highlight . I was able to find the perfect color for my skin .. I am forever getting compliments by my other make up loving friends.. I would recommend if you want to start highlighting
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try