BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina M.
Canton, OH
I gave this 4 stars, simply because I have oily combo skin, and this tends to not work well on some days. If you have a similar skin type, you know every day is different. I apply the Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow stick with my ring finger, and the product itself can pull at existing product already on your face when applied directly from the little twist up packaging. With my ring finger, I pat this along my cheek bones, my cupids bow, and the bottom of my lips. The color is natural. Much like a sun kissed glow rather than a glitter-fest. Cream products are tricky sometimes, but I do love this thing!
Raina P.
Holdrege , NE
My initial reaction is that the packaging/application method was kind of weird, especially when compared to other highlighters. The packaging is a larger tube and you twist up the highlighter. You don't need a brush to apply this highlighter, as it's a stick highlighter. The texture is creamy, which is different from most of power highlighters I've used in the past. I like the shimmer of this Marc Jacobs Glow Stick, and it seemed to "pop" on my face. I don't like the application method, as my bronzer and foundation came off on the glow stick and I still needed to blend it with a brush.
Stacia B.
I love this highlighter from Marc Jacobs! It really gives the skin a "lit from within" glow. You really do need to apply it with your fingers or a brush, as is demonstrated in the video. I find the stick awkward to use by itself, even though it gives you a better glow that way. With a brush or fingers, I find the glow to be softer. It all depends on what you're going for. Overall, this product is beautiful and long-lasting. It also works for my fair skin without being silver, like so many fair skin highlighters. I recommend it - you just have to figure out how to make it work for you!
Jasmine M.
This product is pretty cool if you ask me. Sure it isn't for everyday use for someone like me. It creates this shimmer and sparkle affect which was perfect for my sisters wedding and my younger sisters 21st Birthday clubbing adventure. I used it for both of these events and was supper expressed with the effect. I received so many compliments and so did the bride. It is perfect for events with lots of lighting or just spotlights. It really creates a magical effect. This the newest color and it is better then ever with the effect but little to no color on the skin.
Alice L.
BUENA PARK, CA
I received this item to product test and I'm so glad I did as I wouldn't normally buy this on my own as the price point is pretty high.

However, the glow on it is really pretty but you'd have to re-apply in the middle of the day. For the amount of product, it does have quite a bit. I think it looks like a deodorant but the packaging feels comfortable to hold and use.

This will definitely last me awhile as I only use it on my cheekbones and my brow bone. I wouldn't purchase it for myself though as $42 can get be a whole other palette with a powder highlight in it!
Delaney S.
Reading, MA
Perfect for a beautiful dewy glow! I swatched this on my hand in Sephora and instantly knew I had to have it. I had a hard time with it at first when I applied it straight from the stick over my foundation as it wiped away the foundation underneath it and made it smudge. I then began applying it either with a brush/sponge or with my fingers and I love it. It does take awhile to blend out, and it's not super long lasting, but other than that I don't really have any complaints about this product. It looks gorgeous alone or with powder on top.
Lindsay M.
Warwick, RI
My favorite highlighter this year! Because I am into a more natural, dewy, healthy skin look, rather than anything really obviously highlighted, this is perfect for me. Saying that, you can really build this up if you want a more dramatic look for a night out. If you set this with a powder highlight, and I would use BECCA’s Moonstone(too shimmery for me for my daily look) then this would take everything to strobe dimensions. To get that uber-glow, I find that it is definitely about layering a powder product on top of a cream.
Jasmine S.
Fitchburg, WI
Now we are talking about the good stuff... the REALLY good stuff. After being disappointed in multiple illuminating-type products, the Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator is perfect. It takes a little bit to get used to the shape, but once you do, the magic happens! It is a soft shimmer that blends so nicely. I have red tones to my skin and it illuminated correctly as not to seem overdone or too understated. It is the Goldy Locks (just right) standard for highlighting. I would highly recommend this product.
Seong P.
Summer is all about that dewy, glistening glow and this glow stick definitely helps me to achieve it in one quick swipe! I like to just swipe once on the high points of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow. Then I'll gently pat it in to blend. It gives the most natural and gorgeous sheen. I love the finish on this illuminator. The color is so stunning, too. I look refreshed and fresh when I wear this. I have been wearing this everyday since I got it! It's quickly made its way into my monthly #SummerBeautyfFaves !
Ashly Angel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't know how to use it at first! It's a beautiful shade if you want that BAM glow. It looks beautiful over and under foundation. It recommends using a brush to apply but I prefer using clean fingers to apply. Make sure to blend it or else it'll look like the brightest zebra stripe you've ever seen in your life. I like pairing this with baked blushes with illuminating ingredients to marry the two together on the cheek. I love using Milani baked blush in Corallina :) put them together and you'll faint, I warned you!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try