BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful cream highlighter that you can pat on with your cheekbones or use with a beauty blender. It's very light but you can build it up to look more luminous.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the smoothst most natural looking highliter ever!! I did not get it from influenster so I had to order it from sephora and try jt out! It was wonderful
Itzel M.
Brownsville, TX
Amazing illuminator, I'm impressed of the glow it gives to your skin. It's a long lasting stick and it doesn't make your skin look oily, which is a good thing.
Allison C.
I got this as a free sample and I LOVE IT! It's so pretty and give the perfect amount of highlight. I like to put my ABH Glow Kit on top and it looks flawless
Cynthia M.
It adds a beautiful natural glow. I used it over foundation but felt as if I needed to blend it with something else so it wasn't so white/obvious on my skin.
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is gorgeous!! It's so shiny and creamy! The application is so simple but so noticeable! It's beautiful as a highlighter base or by itself!
Angelica S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used this kind of product before, my sister showed me how to apply it, it's very smooth and it's a great color, even smells nice. Looks great :)
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
It took me a while to master this but once you do it's an awesome product... Great illuminator and long lasting... also the quality of the product is nice.
kerry m.
Kingsland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin tone and type is pale and combo. Product was very easy to apply. I was unsure of this product at first, but I LOVE it!! Will definitely buy again !
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I like the concept of the highlighter as it looks like a deodorant I have ever I do not like the color I feel it's too white and it rubs off your make up.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.