BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
Amazing glowstick highlight it's very beautiful and suttle. Very buildable and it def suits ever skin color.. I would recommend putting a powder over the cream highlight to make it glowy. I am a fair to yellow toned skin. I would recommend people to give it a go! Def. Get a pretty good amount of highlight for the price.
CHRISTINA S.
I love highlighters! This is my ultimate favorite I love it because it's a cream to powder. Super easy to apply and blend! My favorite tool is to use it with a beauty blender wet. I would recommend it also with your favorite oil or foundation if you want more illuminating golden goddess affect. I been mixing on my body with my Josie Maran body moisturizer!
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
This cream highlighter is great on bare skin, mixed with foundation or over top of foundation. It gives off that perfect glow from within look & if you like it to be a little more intense you can place your favorite powder highlighter on top. It's in my personal & pro kit!
Sera C.
AMAZING. The sheen is like nothing I've ever seen before, I love this for no makeup days too, at the beach or pool it just gleams. I'm quite pale and this shines like no other. I would compare this to the Balms Mary Lou highlight but better. I would buy again and again.
lauren b.
Santa Paula, CA
I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes, but the following review is my own honest opinions of the Marc Glow Stick. The color looks great with my skin tone (light-medium) but I can see how this would look great on many skin tones, it's a beautiful white-gold. I love that it creates such a pretty glow without chunks of glitter. My favorite way to apply this is with my finger.
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
I love Marc Beauty and had been saving up for this for a while but once it got so hyped up by beauty bloggers, i couldn't wait any longer. i was really disappointed at how difficult it was to blend. no matter how i applied it i felt it took too much effort so i never reached for it. colourpop cream highlighters are cheaper and much more apparen't on my skin. i also feel this shade is too light for deeper skin tones. pretty bummed
Katie R.
Omg! I just got this free sample in the mail today and I LOVE IT! I have a ton of highlighters (literally, you name it I got it) and I can honestly say this one is my new favorite. Most of the other ones make me look glossy and almost "greasy" instead of luminous. Not this one! It pulls my natural glow and adds the perfect shimmer. I love it!!
Kelly C.
Santa Ana , CA
I usually stay awak from glow sticks because I feel like they get blotchy, but this glow stick won my heart. I gladly received this product from influenter and I'm in love. It gave me a sheek glam elegant glow. I truly feel like this products will be amazing for any skin tones. I recommend you give this product a try and once again, Thankyou influenter for introducing me
Veronica L.
I literally I'm obsessed with this highlighter my everyday must ❤️ Good for dry skin
It just makes your skin look flawless
Best way to apply for me is a small fan brush
It is Very pigmented don't need much product
I would definitely recommend it I would buy again
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
I'm really not a big fan of this highlighter. For one, it smells like cardboard and chemials, so I'm pretty share that it is not that good for my skin. Once applying it, I found it really difficult to blend out and once I did blend it out, like half the product would be good. Laatly it didn't really give my that bold shine that i wanted.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try