BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Valarie A.
Brooklyn, NY
I wore it today for the first time & I was obsessed! My highlight has never looked so good! Thank you for letting me try it out as now I am obsessed & don't think I'll go back to my becca one. It's worth the $42 & that's coming from a person who never wants to spend $8 on a foundation! lol
Mary P.
Schiller Park, IL
I received this one as a free product from Marc Beauty & even though I am not a fan of highlights and glow & dewy skin, this is a great product. A little goes a long way. It is very pricey, but totally worth the splurge. I may be getting a replacement if our relationship goes well.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I love that you can build up this product. You can sheer it out for a natural look or build it up for a strobing look. This isn't too cool or too warm so I feel like this would work for most skin tones (I'm very fair).
Stephanie W.
I received this product complimentary through Influenster and really have been enjoying it. The stick is in the form of a deodorant and applies easily. I'd prefer a more bronze or gold shimmer as this one can look too ashy when applies heavily. I only use a small amount when using it to prevent that look. It is a little balmy but not too bad and easy to apply and blend. The price for the illuminator is pretty high but you're essentially paying for the name over the product.
Emery S.
Lyndhurst , OH
Usually I'm not a huge fan of stick highlighters. But this one is really beautiful when it's all blended out. I actually got this sent to me from Influenster and I've been using it every day since. It's soo glowy and you can literally blind people with it, I love it. I put my Makeup Revolution highlight in radiant lights on top of it to give it extra glow.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL

Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator It is the perfect time to give the ideal touch my makeup product, I recommend it because it leaves an incredible finish on the face.

One of its main features is that it illuminates the face, particularly the cheeks soil use.
MAXGLIN A.
Weston, FL
Thanks to influenster and marc jacobs beauty I had the pleasure of trying this wonderful illuminator bar is super pigmented and has a tone that goes well with different skin colors, you can use it alone, or seal it with an illuminating powder for greater intensity, I adore him!
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
This portable cream stick #illuminator is a universal shade that looks great on all skin tones! I had to get my own after seeing all of my fellow influenters' awesome reviews! It is my current summer beauty obsession, I can not get enough of this product! I highly recommend it and I would definitely buy it again!
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
Amazing glowstick highlight it's very beautiful and suttle. Very buildable and it def suits ever skin color.. I would recommend putting a powder over the cream highlight to make it glowy. I am a fair to yellow toned skin. I would recommend people to give it a go! Def. Get a pretty good amount of highlight for the price.
CHRISTINA S.
I love highlighters! This is my ultimate favorite I love it because it's a cream to powder. Super easy to apply and blend! My favorite tool is to use it with a beauty blender wet. I would recommend it also with your favorite oil or foundation if you want more illuminating golden goddess affect. I been mixing on my body with my Josie Maran body moisturizer!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try