BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am ready to glow with #MarcGlowStick ! This is an incredibly high pigmented highlighter with golden and silver accents. A little definitely goes a long way! #GameChanger
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I have seen this all over instagram and it looks like an amazing product. It looks amazing on the skin so I need to try This! It seems like It does an amazing highlight.
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
My boyfriend recently purchased this for me for Christmas. I love it, I tend to like powder highlights but this is one of the only stick highlighters I actually like.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Both my daughter and I loved this product. I am olive skind toned and it was perfect. It blends easy and is beautiful by itself but powder also applies easy over it.
Gabrielle V.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Good product but if you have combination or oily skin it's a no go . Not worth the price in my opinion. Pros - very pigmented Cons - oily , patchy , & Hard to blend
Katherine  S.
Paterson , NJ
I'm not a big fan of cream highlighters but this one is the bomb.com, it's not to heavy or sticky and is beautiful! I got it my special edition Marc Jacobs Voxbox.
Deanna  S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Very subtle glow! My kind of cream highlighter. It is super convenient, and to make your powder highlight POP, use this under it! Makes you gleam like a goddess!!!
Maddy C.
Columbus, OH
I got this from influenster actually! Immediately i noticed its slick design impressed me right off the bat. It is a very good highlighter! Worked extremely well!
Janelle J.
MIAMI, FL
I received this product for free and i most say this is my all time beauty product of all times omg it gives you such a beautiful lit from within glow. i love it.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Wonderful cream highlighter that you can pat on with your cheekbones or use with a beauty blender. It's very light but you can build it up to look more luminous.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try