BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Liz P.
I don't normally get highlighters and haven't gotten to purchase this yet! I borrowed from a friend and I loved it! I like the packaging and is easy to use. I highly rec to others!
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
This is such an amazing highlighter! If you like a really intense cream highlight, I highly recommend check thing this one out. It is so easy to blend out and is not patchy at all.
Michelle F.
Whittier , CA
Very nice glamorous glow that I like to use In the summer all in the high points of my face. Cream stick stays on even in this hot summer weather. It has a shimmery frosted color.
Jenna H.
This product is so beautiful. The packaging is beautiful, and it is a very sheer build-able coverage. It has gorgeous undertones and is beautiful on the high points of the cheeks.
Brittany H.
Annville, KY
I received this #MarcJacobsGlowStick free from influenster for testing purposes. And I must say I absolutely love it!! I would definitely recommend to others. Very easy to apply!
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Marc Jacobs! This illuminator is absolutely beautiful. I'm not too much into the shimmery style so this is perfect. It's a wonderful addition to my Marc Jacobs collection.
Katherine M.
Perfection in a bottle. A little goes a long way. It does not get cakey. It perfect for every skin type. This is a definite buy to everyone also fits perfectly in the makeup bag
Loved this illuminator it has both silver and gold pigments that give a nice glow. It lasted nicely on me and it's really pigmented. Really recommend this. Thanks Influenster.
Kristen K.
Sanford, FL
Cruelty free, no animal ingredients and a very subtle shimmery glow. What a great highlighter!! Marc Jacobs really gets it. Beauty doesn't have to cost animals their lives.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I am ready to glow with #MarcGlowStick ! This is an incredibly high pigmented highlighter with golden and silver accents. A little definitely goes a long way! #GameChanger
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try