BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Horrible purchased this and quickly returned it... Well all the excitement about this product first of all very difficult to apply if you apple straight to face it seems as your makeup begins to look clumpy or break apart also if you apply with a brush just not much intensity as I would like in a highlighter applying by hands was horrible and over all didn't look like much on
Savannah P.
This is one of my favorite luxury brand highlighters. The color is an off white sheen that is universal- it would flatter every skin tone. I love that it is a cream formulation in a stick instead of a powder highlighter. The glow it provides is beautiful- it's definitely a dewy finish with the sheen of a highlighter. It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it if you like highlighters.
Gretchen G.
I love this for the summer. I will use a BB cream or tinted moisturizer and add this with a cream blush. It is perfect for a dewy summer look. I think it works best with a beauty blender tapped onto the high points of your face. Great for cheek bones, inner corner and brow bone highlight. I love it. Highly recommend it
Kassie P.
Alpena, SD
Highlight is the God of all makeup currently and MJ did great with this product. I put this on after my foundation and set with another highlight for long lasting effect! This could also be worn alone for an amazing summer glow! Great product!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Heidi M.
Rumford, RI
This is a beautiful cream highlighter. It goes on as a cream and turns to a powder like finish. This product sets and is beautiful. I absolutely love this cream highlighter. This product blends flawlessly into the skin. I 100% recommend it.
Daisy T.
This is a gorgeous new highlighter by Marc Jacobs! It is very creamy yet has a great amount of pigmentation. Perfect for this time of year, I love cream products in the summer time. I think I'm going to get a ton of use out of this product, definitely recommending to all of my friends.
Juana  A.
8273 NW 56th Street PS-28738 Miami, FL.
Me encanto , está hermoso, me encanta su color y su textura y hace que el maquillaje se vea diferente y fresco. Simplemente lo apruebo y es uno de los mejores iluminadores que han creado, definitivamente me encanto y no lo cambiaría por nada. Será unos de mis básicos en mi maquillaje.
Jingle G.
I am obsessed with Marc Jacobs Glow Stick and how it makes me glisten! The packaging is travel-friendly, you can toss it in your makeup bag, or purse and reapply if needed. The formula is amazing; it glides on smooth, it is long wearing, and the shade is flattering on all skin tones.
Stephanie W.
I received this product complimentary through Influenster and really have been enjoying it. The stick is in the form of a deodorant and applies easily. I'd prefer a more bronze or gold shimmer as this one can look too ashy when applies heavily. I only use a small amount when using it to prevent that look. It is a little balmy but not too bad and easy to apply and blend. The price for the illuminator is pretty high but you're essentially paying for the name over the product.
belinda k.
I received the Marc Jacobs beauty glow stick glistening illuminator in a Voxbox and was a little skeptical about trying it because I wasn't sure how it would look on my darker skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised. This illuminator blended nicely to give me a fabulous glow. I've been using it all month and have gotten many compliments on how radiant I look.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try