BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this! Cute and unique packaging. Love the creamy and smooth product glides on the face without disturbing the product under it. Perfect color for very fair people give great luminous look.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Comes off a little chunky so you have to work with it. I usually use a beauty blender to blend it out. BUT once you blend it out, it looks beautiful and lasts all day. Photographs beautifully.
Erin C.
This product is best if you apply with a brush, don't put the applicator straight on your face. I found that when I did that my makeup would move underneath. Overall a very pretty highlighter.
Such an awesome highlighter! I use this every single day and it is my favorite. Every girl should have one of these. I haven't tried any other highlighters because this is literally the best.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
This is a really pretty shade but it doesn't apply well. It swatches great on my hand but when I apply it to my face it becomes oily and doesn't show any highlight. It's hard to explain lol.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this product a few days ago & i love it! You can build this up without it looking bad. I'm a sucker for literally anything Marc Jacobs. He's worth spending the extra money on.
Marah C.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer liquid and cream highlighter over powder. This one is amazing. It's the perfect amount of glow, not a disco ball shine. It doesn't highlight imperfections or pores. Long lasting!
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks amazing! Such a great product! It met my expectations and can be found in many stores. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
I'd give this 10 stars! It's that good. It gives you a dewy natural glow with no glitter. I can't say enough great things about it. Totally worth the price and a little goes a long way!
lisa s.
South River, NJ
Love Marc Jacobs beauty line, this product is no exception. I love the applicator. Can be a little difficult to blend because of the product type, but once it's on, it lasts forever
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.