BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Armani K.
Lafayette, LA
This is my all time favorite product. The pigment and creamyness I'd very amazing. The glow it gives me is also out of this world. This is my first and only highlighter which I received from Influenster for testing purposes and I love it. I don't think I will ever try any other highlighter when I can't afford this one.
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
Not gonna lie - this took me some trial and error! This is an illuminator that is not for the shy. I applied straight from the tube (MAJOR illumination - not for me!), with a brush (more subdued illumination), and with a sponge (most subdued).
The key for me was to apply with a light hand using a brush or sponge and blend, blend, blend. This method gives me a noticeable (but more natural) youthful glow and I love it!
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Received this free from Marc Jacobs for testing purposes. I was very happy with this highlighter. It's creamy, blendable, and buildable. And it's a natural looking highlight if you want it to be, but it can also be built up to be a very intense highlight. It's also suitable for all skin tones as it doesn't lean warm or cool.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I was very, very, very lucky and was selected to try this product for free by Influenster. This is the best illuminated I have ever used. And I have gone on to purchase this item after receiving my free product. It is so easy to apply and really helps to give me a complete "put together look." It is quite pricey but, if you ask me, worth every single cent because of the quality and the difference it makes in my face's appearance.
Taylor K.
Wow I received this as a product to review and let me tell you! This is an amazing highlight! Such great quality & compared to others this one takes the cake! I have used MANY highlighters and this one makes you glow to the moon! I would absolutely recommend this to everybody! You need this in your life!
S Y.
Pros:
-pigmented
-nice, heavy packaging
-easy twist bottom
-easy to use and apply

Cons:
-on the pricey side
-packaging too slick and can be difficult to open at times
-looks like a deodorant
-can be unsanitary if applying directly onto the face
Tequila C.
I love this highlighter ! Great for every skin tone .. It's creamy and very noticeable so a little goes a long way (unless you like to be extra extra glowy) great for the summer time leaves your skin dewy looking perfect for dry skin ! I defintely recommend you ladies to try it out
Danielle R.
Lutz, FL
Bought this myself and not super impressed. Its nice and all but not totally worth the price tag. Personally I just say save your money and go to target and get the Sonia Kashuk highlight tube. The formula feels super similar and the color payouts are the same.

This product is great and does what its supposed to but it isn't magical. Even the benefit watts up is a little better IMO.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I got this from Influenster and I absolutely love it! The formula is so creamy but blends out beautifully. The color I got was universal so I'm pretty happy that most people of all skin tones will be able to enjoy this product. I also love the packaging of this highlighter, it's almost like a deodorant and is perfect for traveling. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out. :)
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
I have mixed emotions with this product. Part of me loves it, but the other part of me is used to a popping metallic highlighter and feels like this isn't enough. This is a TRUE highlighter. This cream actually makes your cheekbones wet, so they will naturally reflect light. This is what a true highlight is meant to be. I love it, it looks dewy, gorgeous, and editorial. However the baddie in me wants to glow to the gods and be seen from space so this really doesn't do it for me. Idk, it makes a nice base though!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try