BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
IM SO MAD I DIDNT GET THIS VOXBOX. I've tried so many Marc Jacobs products and have been dying to test this product out. I've seen it all over Instagram and it looks amazing. So upset.................
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best cream Illuminator that you can purchase!!!! I got mine at Sephora! It is so beautiful on the skin and gives a gorgeous radiant glow to your skin! I will buy this again when I run out!
Sari J.
i got this from influenster, and i LOVE it. a great build able neutral color. when i want it to be dramatic, i set it with a powder highlight. but also works well on its own for a fresh shimmery look
Kacie M.
Nanticoke, PA
I bought this when I first saw it & I knew I would love it, it's very easy to apply & has very nice packaging. I am in love with it, it lasts all day & night long, I would definitely recommend this.
sara g.
Newport, OR
Its lovely, i feel it does exactly what it sets out to do. It highlights and once put on stays and looks lovely not cakey or oily. Its pretty great. Loved this sample i got. It was a nice packaging.
Alejandra  R.
Uniondale, NY
Got this free from influenster to try out and I'm obsessed with the pigmentation on this highlighter and if you guys want to see my review check me out on my YouTube channel thank you :) @ Allyramos
Alycia E.
I love Marc Jacobs beauty line, and this is no different! The color is amazing however my only complaint is blending isn't as smooth as I would like! I would recommend and perchase in the future!
This illuminator is very verasatil. a little goes a long way.
It gives a very sexy glow to the skin. The color is very versatil for every skin tone.
I love the way it looks with or without makeup
Danielle  W.
Winston Salem , NC
My new love! This highlight shade is perfect for ANY SKIN TONE! It has a mix of golden and silver tones and in my opinion is the only highlight like it! A must have product to keep you glowing !
Valerie M.
This is honestly my favorite product that I'm using right now ever since I got it, Ive been telling my family and friends to buy it. It is the perfect amount highlight without looking overdone.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try