BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Johanna Y R.
i receive I this free for testing purposes... been using this enlightening and I love it applies necessary glow we want, if I want more intense only product I apply if I want more naturally just a little and flashes are beautiful love that touch me this love love thanks for this #voxbox love this glow Sticks it's my favorite for my makeup
Hannah P.
In all honesty, this has easily become one of my favorite highlighters of all time. I received it in the latest Marc Jacobs Beauty VoxBox and I've replaced it with my usual Benefit highlighter because I love how it looks on my skin. I have fair to light skin with yellow tones (Asian) & love that it gives that extra glow and dewyness that I always want to achieve. Would definitely purchase this for future use on my own, love the creamy and pearly golden hues!
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is pretty and a good universal highlghter but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to buy it with so many other options out there. It looks fantastic on but doesn't really dry and the application it really weird. You either need to use a brush (which doesn't really work as well as I'd like) or your fingers (messy and you still have the stickiness of it) or apply directly which messes up your entire face. (I use a brush and blend out by dabbing my fingers.)
Kimberly B.
I highly recommend this highlighter. It's the first highlighter I used that wasn't a powder. I feel in love the first time I used it. This is holy grail for sure. It goes on light and shimmery but you can easily build color if you prefer a more intense highlight. It's prefect for any skin tone. You can apply it straight from the container if you like. I prefer using a beauty bender. *** I received this product from Influenster for testing and review purposes. ***
Caitlin P.
Raleigh, NC
The Marc Jacobs Glow Stick was a bit of a disappointment. While the color was beautiful, when applied it felt sticky/tacky like I had rubbed a glue stick on my face. I was hoping it had more of a cream finish because when blended, it almost entirely disappears. I also had an issue with the application, the packaging is nice and compact, but if it had a smaller surface area I would have enjoyed it more.

If you like highlighters/illuminator, this might be for you, but you won't know until you try it yourself. Shine on!
Susanna T.
Long Beach , CA
I! LOVE! THIS! I adore highlighters but some are too pigmented for me. This is the perfect compliment for me this time of year because my skin tone changes with sun exposure so much. Perfect for day, perfect for night! I shared it with girlfriends with all different complexion shades during a getaway weekend and it's unanimous! I'll be buying again.
Sarai A.
Lebanon, TN
Didn't love this highlighting stick because I have combination skin. When worn over my foundation it separated but underneath created a subtle glow. I perfer high shine.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
OMG! I love this little gem. It is my first time using his and it's fabulous. I love the packaging it perfect for any occasion easy and can throw you your handbag. It's super design and size is so sleek and church. I love this. The color is great on my dark skin tone. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone it is amazing. This highlighter is definitely next level and I would keep buying this item. My new favorite beauty item.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
This product gives you the most natural glow ! It makes you look like you have naturally radiant skin ! I've used it by its own as well as by topping it with some powder highlight for an extra glow and it just looks very good on ! I've been using this product almost everyday since I've received it ! Definitely worth the high price point !
Caroline P.
Dayton, ME
This is a summer must have! Cream look very natural and this is the king of them all with very build able from lit to within to a very bright glow, especially with powder added on top. I love creams for mature or dry skin but they are great for so many people and I feel this color is universally flattering! A staple in my beauty collection.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try