BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Sarai A.
Lebanon, TN
Didn't love this highlighting stick because I have combination skin. When worn over my foundation it separated but underneath created a subtle glow. I perfer high shine.
emma m.
Sarasota, FL
First of all, another holy grail. Love how it is so compact and fits to go anywhere. The formula is super creamy but when it's applied to the skin, it's is not sticky or "wet" at all. You can blend it super easily so application is just perfect. This is perfect for everyone because the color has a balance of cool and warm under tones so it truly looks great on all skin tones. It's a nice pearly shade that gives a sheen without looking like you have glitter on your face. It's definitely more of a subtle natural glow but if worn under a powder highlight, you will be glowing for days. I usually don't go for cream highlighters, but this one I fell in love with. 10/10.
Sophia M.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I'm loving it, the pigmentation is amazing, it's creamy and easy to use, the package is cute and I really like how it looks on the skin. I love using highlighters and I think this is a must have. Let's glow !!
Myan T.
This is a great product. It's very easy to use since it's in a stick form. I usually blend it it will a beauty blender after applying it so it gives it an even more natural appearance. This is not the most intense illumination I've used but it works pretty well when I want something light and dewy. I will add double the mount where I want more of a glow. I would purchase this again only if I had a reason to justify the pricing.
claudia G.
I'm in the shade spotlight 700 and it is such a gorgeous shade! It is very creamy and goes on very smoothly, so easy to work with. The sent isn't too bad, it doesn't have a strong smell. I love the glow this product gives me, I really see my self purchasing this product when I run out. I recommend this.
Liz G.
Newark, CA
Amazing product ! It makes your face glow beautifully, I love pale pink and peach ! I would say it is good for combination skin, it blends and applies amazing . I 100% recommend this product!
Patti E.
I like how portable this is. You can make it intense or subtle - put it on under foundation or over it, or layer a powder highlight on top! It does get a little glittery when you blend it out, but I feel like I would work on any skin tone. I got this for free from influencer to try out!
Jessica Z.
Seattle, WA
Where has this been all my life?

This is the perfect tone for a wide array of skin tones. It has slightly silver/gold colors.

Not a glitter bomb at all - which makes it great for mature skin because it doesn't emphasize pores.

It can be opaque or sheer, depending on how you apply it. From the stick gives you more highlight, whereas dabbing your brush onto the stick, then your face is more sheer. Blends into the skin like a dream!
Sarah B.
Baltimore, MD
I was so excited to try out the Marc Jacobs Glistening Illuminator when my fellow Influenster friend passed it off to me. The coloring of the stick looks amazing against my skin-tone, however, I had a bit of an issue applying the product. The stick size is too large for my cheekbones and other smaller spaces that I wanted to highlight so I found myself applying with my fingers.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
I love the color of this highlight, which is a neutral tone that has both gold and silver reflect to it.However, I found the formula to be a little chunky. If you spend time blending it out it can look nice, otherwise it might look a little harsh or glittery on your skin. Also, while the packaging is funky and interesting I wish it was a little less elongated to make it easy to apply to targeted areas of your face.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try