BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carolina G.
Cranston, RI
I do like this but i feel like it suits lighter skin tones better, i fell like if you are even a little darker than me it may come off ashy on your skin, it would be nice if the came out with a golden color.
Katelyn O.
I saw everyone getting this from Influenster and I HAD to try it 😍 I'm in LOVEEE! A little pricey but totally worth it! It's very intense and shiny. Not glittery at all which is good. Such a good highlighter
Ashton G.
orlando, fl
Will update review after more uses.
first take. applies patchy on my skin, but was able to blend well with my beauty blender. color is a great pearl shimmer! would be perfect for Christmas PR new years eve.
samantha m.
I got this in a past box box and I LOVE IT! It is so shinny. Uhgggggg I definitely will be ordering more when I run out! I recommend this to anymore who isn't sure which highlighter to get! This is the one
Jennifer L.
This little guy has turned me into a highlight fiend!!! So freaking beautiful! So easy to apply and wears all day. I carry it in my purse because my friends want to use it to! I will be purchasing it again
Shanna H.
This product is a good highlighter, good pigmentation and usually applies easily. I really like the compact product design. However, I prefer powder products overall so I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing.
Lisa P.
Delray beach, Fl
Great for a quick highlight! Fits in my purse for on the go! I love it! I have mature skin and it doesn't settle in lines! The texture is great too! I need to try different colors! Love love love 5 Stars
Lexie F.
Love this product. It has a beautiful shimmer without being glittery. It makes your skin look like it is glowing from within. I would recommend this product and will continue to buy. I got mine online.
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Love this product! I love highlighters and this is just the right color. Goes on very nice. Not oily and goes on creamy. I wore it for 8+ hours (for work) and this is my after picture! Great product!!!
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
IM SO MAD I DIDNT GET THIS VOXBOX. I've tried so many Marc Jacobs products and have been dying to test this product out. I've seen it all over Instagram and it looks amazing. So upset.................
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try