BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abigail J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Love the way this looks on the skin. Doesn't get oily, sinks into the skin well. It lasts throughout the day well and doesn't come off. The highlight is pigmented and I would buy it again any day! Love Marc Jacob's.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Amazing. This is my favorite cream highlight. I put this on over top of my foundation and then wait a few seconds and set it with a powder highlight. Let me tell you what.. if you want to glow to the gods try this.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I really love this stuff! My favorite way to use is to apply it directly to my cheekbones and blend in with my finger. It gives such a pretty glow without being too chunky or sparkly. I would definitely recommend!
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
Best highlighter ever!!!!! Pricey but well worth it! Packaging is amazing. Very clean. Very easy to use. Blends like a dream. Long lasting. Gives you that blinding highlight! I highly recommend this to everyone!!!
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
Love all Marc Jacobs products! They go on amazing, stay on all day, super blendable! This illuminator makes you GLOW! Looks natural & countours in just the right places without over doing it or underwhelming you!
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I am totally obsessed with this highlight. It's so glowy and gorgeous. It blends so well over or under powder. It's neutral and would work on any skin tone or skin type. I totally recommend trying this highlight!
Monica C.
Got this in my voxbox and I am loving it!!! This is only one layer! It has really high pigmentation and is worth the hype! It is my first time using this and was totally amazed! I would definitely recommend it!
Jaci B.
This stuff makes my skin look amazing and my cheek bones are on fire!! It is slightly cakey. But I think if you do the application right you are good to go. Loving it and will definitely purchase in the future.
Srijita P.
I loved the intense shine I got from this highlighter! Even with my darker skin, the highlighter suited me pretty well. I definitely had to blend it a lot though, but only because I prefer a more natural look.
Katelyn O.
I saw everyone getting this from Influenster and I HAD to try it 😍 I'm in LOVEEE! A little pricey but totally worth it! It's very intense and shiny. Not glittery at all which is good. Such a good highlighter
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try