BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Amanda F.
Gorgeous glow and lit-from-within characteristics. Be sure to gently pat on with your finger, as application can remove some of the product underneath, if you are not gentle enough.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this is a silver toned highlighter! Where have you been! You get the highlight without the added warmth. It's very easy to store and travel with. It's best to use a brush to swipe the product and them you apply to the areas on your face you want yo highlight. Keeps it clean and it gives a more controlled application. You can build up the highlight or go for a soft look!
Guadalupe A.
Love to try this out sounds so cool and would love to review it to many people on my YouTube channel it's for any tone I can see it's white long lasting pretty sure
Mel M.
Paterson, NJ
So I got this product from Influenster and I was really excited because Marc Jacobs is a popular, top rated product. With my first hand swatch, the pigment was obvious. I'm a deep tan so I was surprised this looked nice on me. I find it easier to blend if you apply this product on your brush first rather then cheekbones. I never set this with a powder highlight, and I believe this is the reason that it did not last me throughout the day. I like this product a lot despite it all.
Viktoria P.
doesn't work super well on top of powders, but then it disappears when translucent powder is put on top. for that reason, i don't often work this into my normal routine. instead, i use this on super minimal makeup days where i'm only spot concealing and therefore don't have to powder my highlight areas. when i do that, it has a perfect sheen without looking shimmery or too stark. i'm quite fair, so the white-ish color works fine for me but i don't know how it would do on darker skin tones.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
This is so amazing!!! So pigmented and easy to use. I love it!! I received it in the Marc Jacobs Beauty box and I am so grateful I was chosen to get it. It's the best nigh lighter I have used so far. I love the easy applicator, the bottom has a turn just like a deodorant stick. I have the color Spotlight. I'm a fair toned person and I would recommend it for anyone. Very pleased.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product to try from influenster and sadly I was not impressed. I don't personally think the shape of the tube is conducive to applying highlighter - at least not where I apply it. The color was a little too white for my taste since I prefer a more gold or rose highlight. I didn't think the cream blended easily at all and was concerned I was messing up my makeup underneath by trying so hard to blend the highlight. I will not be purchasing this in the future.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really love this highlighter! I received it in my vox box and can't get enough! I love that it's a cream stick and can be used as a dewy, glory look on its own for the hot summer days on any body part and can also be a base for powder highlighters for a beaming cheek at night!! Such a staple!
Heather P.
This highlighter is amazing! I received this free from Influenster to review and I'm so glad that I did! I'm not usually a fan of cream or liquid highlighters but this one is an exception. It is such a beautiful white/gold shade that looks amazing on most skin tones. It lasts all day and doesn't leave your skin looking cakey and weird. I definitely recommend this!
Johanna Y R.
i receive I this free for testing purposes... been using this enlightening and I love it applies necessary glow we want, if I want more intense only product I apply if I want more naturally just a little and flashes are beautiful love that touch me this love love thanks for this #voxbox love this glow Sticks it's my favorite for my makeup
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try