BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Obsessed omg!! So beautiful, stays forever and it's build able.. It's gorgeous. I received this for reviewing purposes from influenster and I'm so happy I received this. Excited to see many different ways I can utilize this
Genedra T.
This is a nice highlighter. it really stands out on my skin.It was easy to apply and went on smooth. the packaging is nice and travel friendly. I received this in a voxbox and i wasn't dissatisfied with the product at all.
Zoe A.
. This stuff is amazing, it gives beautiful and natural looking results! controls oil really well, looks fresh all day, and i HIGHLY recommend pairing it with your favorite BB cream during the day for a fresh looking face
Amanda R.
Baytown, Tx
This is my favorite highlighter on the planet! This dries quickly but into a silver sheen that makes you look like a glowing goddess. I received this free from influenster and Marc Jacobs and it completely blew my mind!
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
have not yet but hey seen many positive reviews about this product and usually this brand to become one of my favorias so as its other products this should be very good too. I definitely want I hope you send influenster
Aren C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is absolutely one of my favorite highlighters to use on my clients! It's ease of application makes it flawless, even for the beginner. It's very easy to layer. It gives skin a glow no matter what your skin tone is!
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I love that you can build up this product. You can sheer it out for a natural look or build it up for a strobing look. This isn't too cool or too warm so I feel like this would work for most skin tones (I'm very fair).
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
This is my first highlighter and so far I like it. It's creamy and easy to blend. The price is a little high but worth it. The packaging is super cute, it looks like the packaging from a deodorant. I would purchase it.
Nathaly M.
Best stick highlighter !!! My favorite way to use this is apply 2 streaks on my checks. One on the forehead.
before priming. Then prime and the primer will blend it out. Then foundation. Gives you a glow from with in.
Kelsey G.
Scottsboro, AL
I absolutely love this product! It goes on my skin so smoothly and blends well. It looks very natural on my fair skin. The size is especially great since I travel a lot. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try