BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Laura D.
Akron, OH
I am not a person who typically goes out of the way to wear a highlighter, but I received this product in a vox box, and I have to say, I am impressed! It was easy to use, even for a highlighter newbie like me. You can apply with a light hand for day to day use, or amp it up and night. It is soft and creamy, and blends like a dream. I wore it to a wedding this weekend, and thought it was absolutely gorgeous!
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
I thought that this product was just okay.

Aesthetically, it isn't really that pleasing. It looks like a deodorant stick and the packaging is a stark white color.

I found that I couldn't really use this with my usual foundation routine because it would move my foundation when I would try to apply it. I find that the best time to wear this highlighter is on days when I would wear a lighter base, like just BB cream or a bit of concealer. The highlight color is pretty but not something I couldn't find in a powder highlighter.
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
This Marc Jacobs Glow stick is perfect for your Summer Time Glow! It builds up well and blends well. Therefore, this would suit all skin tones. The stick form makes it easy to apply. Once it is on, you can use a blending brush to blend it in. The shade 700 Spotlight is AMAZING. It is creamy and dreamy! I applied it on myself as soon as I received it. Almost like sparkling wine and its very creamy. It is perfect for traveling and on the go situations. I am beyond impressed.
Katie L.
This is a great highlighter but very pricey. It gives you a glowing from within look and works very good on oily skin. It is a champagne color so it's nothing special and I think you can find a drugstore alternative.
Naedelene R.
I like the color, I think it'll be great to use on most skin tones. I found this product to be very pretty for my skin and it gave me a glow that lasted a couple of hours! My advice would be to be careful with the amount you put on if you have really oily skin like me, or at least set it with a highlighting powder. Very easy to build the amount or leave it as a subtle glow. Packaging is very travel friendly which is great. I usually use my beauty blender to put it on.
Hollie L.
I got this as a complimentary gift from Marc Jacobs Beauty and Influenster, and WOW!!! This is my new favorite highlighter!!! It looks so natural and dewy - not harsh, not fake, and not barely-any-difference like some other highlighters. I have warm undertones and this looked beautiful against my skin! It's easy to apply right from the stick, with my fingers, or with a brush. Even works great with my powder foundation. Perfect for summer! I would definitely recommend!!!
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
This can get splotchy at times but overall gives you a gental glow. I love how dewy it leaves your skin, but at the same time I don't think it's worth the price.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I've been using this kind of product for several years now. This is my favorite one so far. It's long lasting and easy to apply. I really like the package it's in. It's very easy to pack. The color is amazing and I'm sure it's good with most skin tones. I received this product free from Influenster to try.
Samantha Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I was lucky to try this illuminator stick free thanks to Influenster and Marc Jacobs. I had high hopes for this product and was so excited to give it s try! It is a great product as far as the color that is flattering for all skin tones. I have an issue with application, as the stick itself isn't something you would apply directly on your face. Brushes and fingers don't pick up the color as nicely. It is a faint highlight and is good to use under a powder, but i would not use it alone.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I was very actually impressed with the glow stick. I typically use powder highlighters so I initially didn't really know how this would work for me. First off, I love the packaging that it comes in with the sleek compact case. It's easy to carry for touch ups and it's just so cute. Secondly, it's super easy to use. I find that using it direct on my face at the high points of my cheeks, etc. gives it the best natural glow! It's pigmented with a pretty pearlized sheen and buildable if you want extra illumination.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try