BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands. This glow stick glistening illuminator is basically magic and is one of my holy grail products. I love it, it looks great ob and lasts all day. It's pricey but worth it because it's great.
Jozanne M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is really awesome! i was worried when i got it as i thought it would not be good for my deep skin tone, but i was wrong! I soo love this it is super pigmented, stays on whole time and a perfect match. I love this!
Jordon O.
Tucson, AZ
I love this highlighter! I love the color so much, it's very iridescent and it leaves such a beautiful glow on the skin! It's super easy to apply you just glide and swipe! It last a really long time and the package is amazing too!
Eva C.
Absolutely my favorite highlighter! I take it with me in my purse everywhere! It's a little pricey but it last long and is worth the money! It lasts the shine pretty long, i just like reapplying because i like more of a dewy look!
Daniella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite highlighter ever. I feel like it suits every skin tone well. I use it whenever i go to the pool and basically daily use. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new highlighter.
Lindsey S.
THE BEST cream illuminator you could own! It's creamy and blendable, has more of a opal gold sheen, and easy for on the go "no makeup, no fuss" look. I apply with my fingers before bronzer and it looks like it's my natural skin.
Anna F.
Western Sprgs, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is such a great highlighter! I love this color in the summer! The color is very light and the consistency is very soft! It barely feels like it is on your face and is a great summer highlighter! I highly recommend!
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I purchase the glow stick and I love it ...it's so easy to use and leaves my skin glowing ...I bought it at saphora my skin is fair so I glide it on and it is very noticeable I absolutely love this I would def buy this again
Christine A.
❤️❤️❤️ love this stuff. I wear it everyday for a perfect Dewey look. It's been out of stock a ton of places for a reason. You look like the tin man when you first apply, but once blended with foundation over top it's perfect!
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Omg this highlighter is screaming for me , I love Marc Jacobs products there such a great company well put together , I love that there pigmented and even though it's on high end side , u would definitely want to try this .
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try