BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Jennifer W.
I have tried a few liquid and highlight sticking in the past so when this little stick came in the mail I can't say I wasn't a little hesitant. After using it I was pleasantly surprised at how easily it went on over makeup and how it is a real neutral between cool and warm toned even with it's very light appearance. You do get a lot of product the only things I worry about is it not drying up before I use it all. Love the look though!
Delaney S.
Reading, MA
Perfect for a beautiful dewy glow! I swatched this on my hand in Sephora and instantly knew I had to have it. I had a hard time with it at first when I applied it straight from the stick over my foundation as it wiped away the foundation underneath it and made it smudge. I then began applying it either with a brush/sponge or with my fingers and I love it. It does take awhile to blend out, and it's not super long lasting, but other than that I don't really have any complaints about this product. It looks gorgeous alone or with powder on top.
Katie S.
Ames, IA
Can't get over this product. So many good things. I love it everytime I use it. Fairly expensive however. Be ready to spend some cash when shopping Marc jacobs products
Vannesa C.
I got this from influenster for testing purposes I got excited because I'm a highlighter nut ! this is like a silver metallic shimmer highlighter very pretty it does tend to rub off so I spray , setting spray on my brush for it to last me hours there's no smell to it so that's a plus the more you apply on the brighter it gets I get a beautiful glow with one stroke
Jasmine S.
Fitchburg, WI
Now we are talking about the good stuff... the REALLY good stuff. After being disappointed in multiple illuminating-type products, the Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator is perfect. It takes a little bit to get used to the shape, but once you do, the magic happens! It is a soft shimmer that blends so nicely. I have red tones to my skin and it illuminated correctly as not to seem overdone or too understated. It is the Goldy Locks (just right) standard for highlighting. I would highly recommend this product.
Cherish S.
Victorville, CA
What a product! It's a one of a kind, never seen before carry around highlighter. It's good for on the go when you're in a hurry just grab it and apply it in the car.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
This is less blinding on the face and looks more wet. I think it is great for no makeup makeup days. Looks great for more natural days to give the skin a healthy Glow
Lindsay M.
Warwick, RI
My favorite highlighter this year! Because I am into a more natural, dewy, healthy skin look, rather than anything really obviously highlighted, this is perfect for me. Saying that, you can really build this up if you want a more dramatic look for a night out. If you set this with a powder highlight, and I would use BECCA’s Moonstone(too shimmery for me for my daily look) then this would take everything to strobe dimensions. To get that uber-glow, I find that it is definitely about layering a powder product on top of a cream.
Grace G.
Camden, SC
This is the best highlighter I have ever tried! It's really long lasting and goes on perfect it's almost like a Pearl color and goes good with any skin tone! It's very easy to put on and blend and always buying more of this stuff!!!!
Ashly Angel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't know how to use it at first! It's a beautiful shade if you want that BAM glow. It looks beautiful over and under foundation. It recommends using a brush to apply but I prefer using clean fingers to apply. Make sure to blend it or else it'll look like the brightest zebra stripe you've ever seen in your life. I like pairing this with baked blushes with illuminating ingredients to marry the two together on the cheek. I love using Milani baked blush in Corallina :) put them together and you'll faint, I warned you!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try