BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
cristien r.
This stuff is so stunning. once ya get past the deodorant like Packaging the product inside is absolutely beautiful. It's the perfect addition to any highligter junkies collection. It blends like a dream and looks beautiful on the cheekbones.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY
This highlighter has a beautiful sheen when added the high points of cheek bones. It gives a very dewy look to the skin. The only problem I had with this highlighter is that it tends to remove foundation when you put it on top of foundation.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is insanely pigmented. It goes on as an icey white color and blends like a dream. The packaging makes it so easy compared to other liquid/cream highlighters. I would buy this over and over again. This product will rock your socks off!!!
Hailey M.
I'm very happy with this product! It creates a beautiful glow, perfect for your cheekbones. The highlight it leaves is impressive, but not over-dramatic. This is the first Marc Jacobs Beauty product I've tried, and now I'm eager to try more!
Heidi M.
Rumford, RI
This is a beautiful cream highlighter. It goes on as a cream and turns to a powder like finish. This product sets and is beautiful. I absolutely love this cream highlighter. This product blends flawlessly into the skin. I 100% recommend it.
Briana L.
Moreno Valley , CA
I got this for free in my voxbox and its my go to highlighter. I usually stay away from cream products but this product blends so beautifully leaving a gorgeous glow. It's completely buildable for maximum glow but can also be used lightly.
Liz M.
Columbus, OH
I got this product complimentary of influenster and i love it! It is so pigmented and goes on so smoothly, also a breeze to blend. This product is quite long lasting, the packaging is a little funky but it is unique. Overall, I am a fan!
catherine d.
It isn't as great as i expected but i LOVE the shade and feel of it. it looks so nice on my face but after a little it seems to dull even with a setting spray. i do not own this my bestfriend received one from influenster and i used it.
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
AMAZING WOULD BUY AGAIN OVER AND OVER. The whole Marc Jacobs line is amazing and I would love to try all of their products. You can get all of it at Sephora but this makes skin look so soft and supple and is totally worth the price !!
Jozanne M.
This highlighter is really awesome! i was worried when i got it as i thought it would not be good for my deep skin tone, but i was wrong! I soo love this it is super pigmented, stays on whole time and a perfect match. I love this!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try