BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Monique M.
I really recommend this product for every skin tone! The shade is for both, cool and warm skin tones. Sounds perfect, huh? It really flatters all skin tones creating a beautiful balance! The texture feels silk and soft and it never leaves your skin feeling stick. The oval shape makes it easy to use, but I prefer to use a brush! The packing is cute and so charming! It blends seamlessly and really makes the areas it is applied pop beautifully without looking too sparkly. It is the right amount of shine! Great portability and it is travel friendly, yeah!!! It can also last all day long depending on the weather condition! Are you ready to glow, beautiful?
Christina M.
Canton, OH
I gave this 4 stars, simply because I have oily combo skin, and this tends to not work well on some days. If you have a similar skin type, you know every day is different. I apply the Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow stick with my ring finger, and the product itself can pull at existing product already on your face when applied directly from the little twist up packaging. With my ring finger, I pat this along my cheek bones, my cupids bow, and the bottom of my lips. The color is natural. Much like a sun kissed glow rather than a glitter-fest. Cream products are tricky sometimes, but I do love this thing!
Dani H.
This highlight is beautiful! It makes you glowy and luminous. I love applying this under foundation. On bare skin though, oh my! It's a champagne color. It would look stunning on tanned skin. It has gold flecks in it. It is super expensive and I think the only comparable highlighter is Becca. It's a cream highlighter. I like the packaging better though. It's easy to take on the go. I did receive this product to review. All opinions are my own.
Renee P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the end result of this but I just don't ever reach for cream products. The deodorant stick packaging is just weird and it's not as satisfying as a normal powder highlight.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This product is genius! I love any cream highlighter I can find and this one is sturdy and blows all of them out of the water! I was lucky enough to receive this from here complimentary to test and in still pinching myself! The color is 🙌 and looks like nothing else. You just swipe that's it. If you want to pat it with your finger you can but it's a swipe and bam you are glowing! Perfect to throw in your purse. I'm hooked and plan to shop the rest of the Marc Jacobs line!
Tori L.
This product is just BOMBBBB! If you're a makeup junkie I'm sure you're aware of the highlighting trend going on now. Almost everyone is into that beautiful highlighted look and this blows everything out of the water. I'm usually not a fan of creme products but this changed my whole life! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
I dab my damp beauty blender into the product and then press it onto my skin, making sure to be careful that it doesn't move my foundation and then go back in with a powder highlighter to set to for the day.
Perla G.
I use this for when I want a natural glow and don't wanna wear too much makeup but still want to look bronze and presentable. Since it's a cream it has a more natural finish.
Kristina K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I was given this as a gift at Christmas, otherwise I'm not sure I would have spent this much on a highlighter but I LOVE IT. I use it when I'm wearing light makeup or before I powder a glam look for some extra glisten.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
I got this complimentary from influenster and Marc jacobs for review purposes. I live in Arizona so it came a little melted butter after I took it out my fridge I will say I am 100% in love with this product. It's a creamy product that blends out like a miracle. It can be worn lightly as a subtle glow great for women who have aged or textured skin, or worn heavily for a strong golden glow. I will definitely wear this more now as its summer and I love me an all over glow
esin t.
Seattle, WA
This is a good subtle highlighter. I love marc Jacobs anyway but I have to say that I have to say I was a tiny bit disappointed. I would buy it again but it's not my go to.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try