BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Symone S.
I love the packaging for this, it is adorable and slides up like a deodorant. There is pretty much no scent (very light). I love how this makes you look like you are naturally glowing from the inside out. It does not sit on the skin with glitter. It can go from a subtle glow to a stronger highlight. It also does not make my deeper complexion look ashy/powdery. I am acne prone, and this did not break me out, or irritate my skin. Cons: If you already have combo/oily skin, I would be careful about how much I apply for the day, and where you apply. How I like to use it: It is recommended to use a synthetic brush, but for the "youthful glow" I like, I apply it a little at a time with my fingers. ^_^ #MarcGlowStick #Contest
Brooke J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love highlighters and anything that has to do with them. I received this Glow Stick for reviewing purposes and what can I say.... I'm OBSESSED.
This is so creamy and blends out like a dream. It doesn't have any intense glitter or shimmer, which gives the most beautiful "glowing from within" look. This is perfect for the summer when you want a healthy, dewy look.
My favorite way to apply is just by warming it up with my fingers and patting and pressing it into my skin. it doesn't streak or give you an intense zebra stripe look. I'm so in love! This comes with a lot of product, so it'll take a while to run out... but when I do, I will definitely be re-purchasing!!
Much thanks to Marc Jacobs and Influenster!
Amanda K.
Davenport, FL
I love how this gives me a heathy glow. I have oily acne prone skin, so finding a highlighter that doesn't turn me into a greaseball or emphasize my imperfections is hard. Finding one that's also not a powder? Forget about it. Until now. Not only does it not turn greasy or draw attention to my imperfections, it also isn't cakey and doesn't settle in my pores. The coverage is buildable, but I prefer to keep it subtle for a fresh faced look. This gives you that healthy inner glow look, like you've been well rested, well hydrated, and well fed on clean food. Build up the coverage and you can achieve that strobe effect that's so in right now. Thanks @Influenster and @MarkBeauty for #MarcGlowStick #contest
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
When I received the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick as a complementary Influenster tester I was hesitant. I adore highlighters but traditionally I've never been a fan of stick highlighters. Then tend to either have issues blending out that leave an awkward streak of unicorn highlight across your face, or they have an inconsistent pigmentation.

I'm happy to say this one has blown away my expectations. It's a nice, pure champagne tone which works perfectly with my cool tone skin. One swipe packs enough pigment I've used it as a shadow and eyeliner as well as just a highlight.

The tube has a fair amount of product (nearly half an ounce) so it's defiantly worth the price with how much usage you can get out of it.
emma m.
Sarasota, FL
First of all, another holy grail. Love how it is so compact and fits to go anywhere. The formula is super creamy but when it's applied to the skin, it's is not sticky or "wet" at all. You can blend it super easily so application is just perfect. This is perfect for everyone because the color has a balance of cool and warm under tones so it truly looks great on all skin tones. It's a nice pearly shade that gives a sheen without looking like you have glitter on your face. It's definitely more of a subtle natural glow but if worn under a powder highlight, you will be glowing for days. I usually don't go for cream highlighters, but this one I fell in love with. 10/10.
Monique M.
I really recommend this product for every skin tone! The shade is for both, cool and warm skin tones. Sounds perfect, huh? It really flatters all skin tones creating a beautiful balance! The texture feels silk and soft and it never leaves your skin feeling stick. The oval shape makes it easy to use, but I prefer to use a brush! The packing is cute and so charming! It blends seamlessly and really makes the areas it is applied pop beautifully without looking too sparkly. It is the right amount of shine! Great portability and it is travel friendly, yeah!!! It can also last all day long depending on the weather condition! Are you ready to glow, beautiful?
Brenda P.
To start off the review I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Now with that being said let the review begin!
Let me say I absolutely love this illuminator. It's such a beautiful shade, and it glows so beautifully. It glides on so smooth, with nice pigmentation. You can either glide it on or apply using a brush. I preferred using a brush, I felt I had more control over the amount of product that way. I feel the shade of this highlight can go with any skin tone. I can definitely wear this highlight on the daily. Overall I love this highlight! I definitely recommend you picking it up and trying it out for yourself.
Liz Q.
I received this illuminator in my Voxbox and now I'm obsessed! The gold and silver pearls are super refined and truly are perfect for any skin tone! Due to my golden skin tone, I often find highlighters with too much gold in it, makes it appear as if I put gold eyeshadow all over my face. This isn't the case with this illuminator! The formula is emollient without being greasy! It creates a perfect gleam that is natural without looking glittery or sparkly. I also love that the packaging is compact, light, and travel-friendly! I prefer to apply this with a small stippling brush. The product blends very easily and it last a long time.
Jessica C.
Hesperia, CA
This illuminator is interesting. Its kind of annoying to apply since it is really creamy. I get foundation over it because I tried to use a brush to apply it, but the brush makes the application process longer. I only use a brush to blend it out. Well, I compared it to my Benefit illuminator stick and the Marc Jacobs one shines brighter on my cheek than the Benefit one, but its the opposite on my top lip. However, I'm very happy to have this product because it has a large amount of application. It shines a lot in the sun and if you put glitter over it, it'll look even more stunning. I love the fancy packaging as well.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
If you like your highlight to blind your enemies, (like I do) this product will get it done!
This #MarcGlowStick illuminator is super easy to apply and one swipe will give you an instant glow anywhere you decide to place it.
The packaging is perfect for putting in your makeup bag for on-the-go-glow.
The only reason this is a four star product instead of a five star product (in my opinion of course) is the price.
You are paying for the brand name and the Marc Jacobs brand name means quality so you definitely get what you pay for with this illuminator!
*I received this product free for testing purposes.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try