BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I pretty much love all Marc jacobs products but the highlighter stick is amazing. It’s so sparkly and everyone compliments me when I wear it. Every girl should have it. And it’s super easy to use.
Danielle V.
This was my first stick highlight I ever bought that wasn't drugstore brand and omg I swear it is the best. Even after trying other ones. This highlighter is super pigmented and blends out very pretty. I don't want to run out, it's so good 😊
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
Loveeeeeee this product. I use it to contour my cheekbones. It's creamy, and goes on great over my foundation without revealing the redness below that I worked so hard to cover up. You can use a little or a lot depending on the look you're trying to achieve, and it blends great.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
After watching a million videos on this I finally gave in and bought it and loved it! I love for my skin to look bronzed and dewy all year long and this is my go to. I use it on the high points of my face, my shoulders, arms, chest, etc and it gives the perfect glow :)
Loriana L.
Glenshaw, PA
I have light/medium skin and this highlighter was the perfect color for me. Perfect amount of shimmer and glow. Very long lasting and a little goes a long way. Really cute packaging that makes it easy to take with you when you travel. Worth the money!
Leticia S.
Chicago
I like to use this under my foundation to give my skin a subtle glow from within. It looks great however you use it though. It’s very natural and not too intense.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
I actually received this highlighter from Influenster and I love it!!! It has lasted me almost two years and I use it every day. Is that gross?! (I don’t think so!!) it’s made of great quality material and the packaging is wonderful
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
Beautiful glow and great to use all over the body, like your collar bones and shins to get that all over glowy look! Love this formula and the color is really beautiful. And it marc Jacobs so you know the quality is great
Zoe S.
Eugene, OR
Love love, absolutely love. Leaves a dewy shimmer without looking over the top. My go to everyday highlighter. I love how simple it is. Blends well on skin and with powdered highlighters on top for a more dramatic look.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE

A few weeks ago I got this product that is new inside the line of cosmetics Marc Jacobs. It is a creamy tube shaped illuminator, or rather a "Glow Stick" as they call it. The tone is the "700 Spotlight", a pearl white with golden sparkles that I consider universal, and that would fit any skin tone.

It is not an option that I would classify as "economic" but from time to time it is good to give those gusticos. It is of these products
Which make your makeup (as simple as possible) look like a million dollars and gives a healthy appearance to the skin. It has a price of US $ 42.00 in Sephora and the quantity of product is excellent. This tube will last for years and years.

As for the application, it is recommended to use a double fiber brush (like the one shown in the picture) due to the texture in cream. So there are no patches left and the product is evenly distributed on the skin. I also like to apply it with a makeup sponge (the same one I use to apply the base, concealer and contour). With this method the application in faster and less messy things.

In conclusion, I am obsessed with this illuminator. So much that I can not leave my house without even a little cheekbones. It is durable and does not give a greasy appearance to my skin. I love it and recommend it one hundred percent.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try