BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Seong P.
Summer is all about that dewy, glistening glow and this glow stick definitely helps me to achieve it in one quick swipe! I like to just swipe once on the high points of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow. Then I'll gently pat it in to blend. It gives the most natural and gorgeous sheen. I love the finish on this illuminator. The color is so stunning, too. I look refreshed and fresh when I wear this. I have been wearing this everyday since I got it! It's quickly made its way into my monthly #SummerBeautyfFaves !
Saress H.
One of my favorite products that I have received from Influenster. Being a makeup junkie, I knew I would love this product. I've heard great things about Marc Jacobs. Highlighters are one of my favorite makeup products. I usually go for powdered highlighters because I have oily skin but this cream highlighter works well with my oily skin. Great color on my skin as well. This would work quite well for all skin tones. I think it would look extra fabulous on darker skin tones. Overall great product!! :)
Jessica C.
Hesperia, CA
This illuminator is interesting. Its kind of annoying to apply since it is really creamy. I get foundation over it because I tried to use a brush to apply it, but the brush makes the application process longer. I only use a brush to blend it out. Well, I compared it to my Benefit illuminator stick and the Marc Jacobs one shines brighter on my cheek than the Benefit one, but its the opposite on my top lip. However, I'm very happy to have this product because it has a large amount of application. It shines a lot in the sun and if you put glitter over it, it'll look even more stunning. I love the fancy packaging as well.
Dalila G.
Influenster sent me this #marcjacobs glow stick glistening illuminator ✨ for testing purposes and It's so beautiful, pigmented and easy to use! I love to apply it after my foundation and before powder 🙌🏼 I set it with a powder highlighter and my glow last all day ❣ highly recommended
Brenda M.
Recibí este producto Gratis gracias a influenster . Estaba muy emocionada en haber calificado para ese Voxbox, me encanto!!! Tiene una super pigmentacion!! Y el color es precioso!.
Monique M.
I really recommend this product for every skin tone! The shade is for both, cool and warm skin tones. Sounds perfect, huh? It really flatters all skin tones creating a beautiful balance! The texture feels silk and soft and it never leaves your skin feeling stick. The oval shape makes it easy to use, but I prefer to use a brush! The packing is cute and so charming! It blends seamlessly and really makes the areas it is applied pop beautifully without looking too sparkly. It is the right amount of shine! Great portability and it is travel friendly, yeah!!! It can also last all day long depending on the weather condition! Are you ready to glow, beautiful?
Hannah D.
This product is beautiful once applied. It give you a great dewy look. I have oily skin, but I believed it did a fine job. It is a pigmented highlight that was not too overbearing.
Jackie A.
Hayward, CA
I love this highlighter. I actually got this product to test out by influenster a couple month ago and its great. I like to put this before i put any foundation on and it looks like you're glowing from within
Brenda P.
To start off the review I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Now with that being said let the review begin!
Let me say I absolutely love this illuminator. It's such a beautiful shade, and it glows so beautifully. It glides on so smooth, with nice pigmentation. You can either glide it on or apply using a brush. I preferred using a brush, I felt I had more control over the amount of product that way. I feel the shade of this highlight can go with any skin tone. I can definitely wear this highlight on the daily. Overall I love this highlight! I definitely recommend you picking it up and trying it out for yourself.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
I gave this 4 stars, simply because I have oily combo skin, and this tends to not work well on some days. If you have a similar skin type, you know every day is different. I apply the Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow stick with my ring finger, and the product itself can pull at existing product already on your face when applied directly from the little twist up packaging. With my ring finger, I pat this along my cheek bones, my cupids bow, and the bottom of my lips. The color is natural. Much like a sun kissed glow rather than a glitter-fest. Cream products are tricky sometimes, but I do love this thing!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try