BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Brandi E.
austin texas
This is a good subtle highlight that isn't to shiny but gives you that glow while still looking natural. It is long lasting and beautiful. Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands. I want it all!
Jasmine M.
This product is pretty cool if you ask me. Sure it isn't for everyday use for someone like me. It creates this shimmer and sparkle affect which was perfect for my sisters wedding and my younger sisters 21st Birthday clubbing adventure. I used it for both of these events and was supper expressed with the effect. I received so many compliments and so did the bride. It is perfect for events with lots of lighting or just spotlights. It really creates a magical effect. This the newest color and it is better then ever with the effect but little to no color on the skin.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Absolutely love this glow! It blends so beautifully into the skin. I love the shade, it is the perfect neutral champagne color. I could see this looking great on a wide range of skin tones. It looks so natural but you can also build it to a more intense highlight. This is perfect if you're not a fan of using powders, it goes so well over liquid foundation. I love using it with a really dense contour or small foundation brush. I was so excited to receive this is my last voxbox!!
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
My boyfriend recently purchased this for me for Christmas. I love it, I tend to like powder highlights but this is one of the only stick highlighters I actually like.
Anna S.
Syracuse, NY
Not a bad product if used correctly. I find it if it's directly applied onto foundation it can tend to break up the foundation under it, but looks flattering if applied with a stippling brush
Cathy C.
new york city
I am obsessed with highlighters. This one is the holy grail. Emollient enough to look like second skin with no glittery particles and a TON of product. Doesn't last as long as I'd like (3 hours at full effect on my skin) but it's so easy to use you can just throw it into your bag. I will stock up on these.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Beautiful glow stick! Love the look and how much it enhances your makeup! The only downfall is how expensive this product is. I wish I could afford it when It goes out!
Jenny A.
I liked how it's in a stick for and that it's kinda ovaled and it's like a pearl color probably works for all kinds of skin tones and easy to blend it nice and smooth and I would buy this product again for sure
Ali F.
Absolutely obsessed with this highlighter! It's so user friendly, no mess, and easy to apply. It gives you a perfect dewy look without feeling greasy. It also makes a fabulous eye shadow, the shimmer finish is perfect for transition from day to night!
Jillian V.
I love the packaging! The glow is amazing! At first, i thought it was too light for my skin. I am very tan. I realized using a brush did not work very well for me. It is pigmented and stays where you put it. I find it better blended into my skin with using a sponge/beauty blender. But it definitely makes you glo! I am excited to use this continously! It did stay on all day (about 5 hours) when I went out on a date with my husband.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try