BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
María R.
weston, FL
Iluminador es supremamente fabuloso de verdad yo se los recomiendo porque enmarkalo Qué es de manera adecuada el rostro y yo considero de Qué es de verdad lo máximo Así que vayan y compren este producto porque de verdad uno de los mejores que está el mercado
Teulisya V.
Loved this product for highlighting the nose bridge and inner corners of eyes. Had it on all day and the highlighter was still there at the end of the day, especially with my oily skin that tends to melt everything on my face away before the end of the day.
celise c.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product looks amazing. I always see videos on youtube of Marc jocobs products. The products are well worth it &' apply amazingly. Might be expensive but work well. Never tries yet but hopefully soon i am able to. I do recommend this product to others.
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
This product is so beautiful but you have to be careful with the way that you apply and if you discuss wiping it on your face it will take off all your other makeup so I would apply it with a brush I use an angled Contour brush and I Love The Way it glows
Ally L.
Woodbury, NJ
The first thing I noticed about this was the odd packaging that resembled a deodorant stick. Not a fan of the packaging but the overall product itself is very luminous and natural!! I love the natural payoff it gives! Super pretty and glistening results!
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
LOVE this! Great cream highlight. I found the best way to apply is with my fingers. Gives off a great sheen, without exaggerating any skin texture. Also works great when you layer powder highlight on top--doesn't ball up or look cakey. Highly recommend!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I am so.in love with this product I use.it EVERYDAY for a natural.glow from within look that looks.narural!! I apply.it with a brush for the most natural glow I've ever had and I get compliments on my skin daily. I must always have this amazing product
Katelyn S.
This highlighter is gorgeous! It is subtle but such gives such a pretty glow. It is not for those who like beaming, "you can see my highlight from outer space" kinda highlight. It's good for all skin types & blends like a dream. Would highly recommend❤
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I am obsessed with highlighters. and this one is a must have. It's so beautiful and pigmented. It gives a beautiful glow and will look great on many skin tones. It glides on smoothly, a little goes a long way. It has a beautiful gold silver tint to it.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I love this highlighter! After trying multiple highlighters in stick form, I wasn't impressed until this one! It's so pigmented and it applies like a dream. I'll usually use it as a base under my other highlighters and it just makes my highlight pop!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try