BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Christina C.
This is such a great product! I would highly recommend this to anyone that's looking to spice up their collection! Works for everyone and every skin type. Definitely gets the 5 out of 5 stars in my book!
Raina P.
Holdrege , NE
My initial reaction is that the packaging/application method was kind of weird, especially when compared to other highlighters. The packaging is a larger tube and you twist up the highlighter. You don't need a brush to apply this highlighter, as it's a stick highlighter. The texture is creamy, which is different from most of power highlighters I've used in the past. I like the shimmer of this Marc Jacobs Glow Stick, and it seemed to "pop" on my face. I don't like the application method, as my bronzer and foundation came off on the glow stick and I still needed to blend it with a brush.
Diana M.
Montclair, CA
This is one of the most amazing beauty products I had tryed. The name says it all beauty glow! Defines your skin, it lets ur skin have an amazing glow. If you haven't try this, you must ! Just amazing.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
Man oh man.. This little guy will light up a dark room haha it works so good. You can wear it on the lighter side or build it up. It blends out super easy. I love using it. Very pricey but very worth it.
Abby C.
Northfield, MN
I love using this on my body! The packaging makes for easy application on shoulders and legs. It blends easily and lasts pretty long! I only use this on my face when not wearing makeup because it can easily move your foundation around.
Brooke J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love highlighters and anything that has to do with them. I received this Glow Stick for reviewing purposes and what can I say.... I'm OBSESSED.
This is so creamy and blends out like a dream. It doesn't have any intense glitter or shimmer, which gives the most beautiful "glowing from within" look. This is perfect for the summer when you want a healthy, dewy look.
My favorite way to apply is just by warming it up with my fingers and patting and pressing it into my skin. it doesn't streak or give you an intense zebra stripe look. I'm so in love! This comes with a lot of product, so it'll take a while to run out... but when I do, I will definitely be re-purchasing!!
Much thanks to Marc Jacobs and Influenster!
Jean J.
Temperance, MI
This is the best highlighter!! It's subtle and makes you just glow! You don't need to use a whole lot either. I have combination skin and it works great for me! I'd highly reccommend this to everyone!
Ashley R.
Stillwater, OK
This product is great because it is very accessible. No one wants to carry around a giant makeup back, if your highlight needs a touch up, all you need is to pull this out, no brush needed. Handy and convenient. Great pigment and the size highlights your cheekbones perfectly!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
#MarcJacobsLover
It is amazing the Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow stick glistening iluminator , the brand is of excellent quality, Is amazing glowing and very pigmented!!! #InfluensterLove
Victoria S.
LOVE!!! Amazing buy honestly! This product is pigmented to the fullest with the right amount of sheer! Undertones are literally based on your skin tone, it compliments your skin to the absolute max! Also includes an amazing Shimmery finish! Really really amazing product!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try