BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Packaging is unique, reminds me of a deodorant stick or a glue stick! But the product inside is so beautiful! It's a glistening highlight that blends beautiful! It is on the pricer side and I'm pretty sure you can find a dupe. Go ch knit out at your local Sephora!
Lyssa L.
Not my favorite product! While I did like the packaging and formula, I found the product to be too glittery. I could see the pieces of glitter on my skin once I applied it, which was not flattering. I prefer a highlighter to be a nice subtle glow. This was not it.
Yogyata B.
Madison, AL
Loved this illuminator. The color is perfect and does not look cakey when applied. Very easy to apply because it is in stick form, I would prefer this form over powder any day. The color is inbetween gold and silver. I would definitely recommend this illuminator.
Christi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this amazing product for review, I have light to light/medium normal to dry skin...it's long lasting, melts into the skin and gives an amazing champagne luminous glow! Perfect texture, feels weightless and not greasy! Can't wait to rock this all summer!
Ruth R.
Santa Maria, CA
got this for my 17th birthday last year and i totally feel in love with it.i begged my parents for this for an entire month for undertones i got champagne. it is long lasting for my skin and make you have that beautiful glow. i have recommend this to my friends
Amy H.
Selah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best highlighter ever!!! I purchased this over the weekend and am in love with it! It is versatile and great for all skin tones. I love that I can use it lightly at work and then use it heavy for a night out! Its wayyyyy worth the price and love the packaging!
Felicia G.
Vanceburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I am seriously LOVING the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick in 700 Spotlight! It is prefect to put under and powder highlight to give a glow to last all day long! The shade I received is prefect for lighter skin tones to! It stays in place and blends like a dream!
Jaime s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this highlighter! I got it in a voxbox from influenster to try and it's great! The packaging is super cute. It's a nice sheer wear and you can build it up or even put a powder foundation over it to really make it pop. Goes on smooth and stays on all day!
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love with this highlighter. It has an amazing creamy finish to it and it is really flattering on all skin tones. So far I haven't had any issues with it and I've had it for about four months! I will totally repurchase when this one runs out!
Kyra G.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I received this from Influenster to test out and I must say it has since befome my favorite highlighter product I own. It is a luxurious cream formula that delievers a soft yet build able glow. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.