BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Omg, how had I never heard of this amazing highlighter before?! Bought on a whim because the applicator was super cool and I was dying for a cream highlighter after trying so many powders. Would highly recommend as it is well worth the price!
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
Man oh man.. This little guy will light up a dark room haha it works so good. You can wear it on the lighter side or build it up. It blends out super easy. I love using it. Very pricey but very worth it.
Raina P.
Holdrege , NE
My initial reaction is that the packaging/application method was kind of weird, especially when compared to other highlighters. The packaging is a larger tube and you twist up the highlighter. You don't need a brush to apply this highlighter, as it's a stick highlighter. The texture is creamy, which is different from most of power highlighters I've used in the past. I like the shimmer of this Marc Jacobs Glow Stick, and it seemed to "pop" on my face. I don't like the application method, as my bronzer and foundation came off on the glow stick and I still needed to blend it with a brush.
Jean J.
Temperance, MI
This is the best highlighter!! It's subtle and makes you just glow! You don't need to use a whole lot either. I have combination skin and it works great for me! I'd highly reccommend this to everyone!
Ashley R.
Stillwater, OK
This product is great because it is very accessible. No one wants to carry around a giant makeup back, if your highlight needs a touch up, all you need is to pull this out, no brush needed. Handy and convenient. Great pigment and the size highlights your cheekbones perfectly!
Brooke J.
Fort Worth , TX
I love highlighters and anything that has to do with them. I received this Glow Stick for reviewing purposes and what can I say.... I'm OBSESSED.
This is so creamy and blends out like a dream. It doesn't have any intense glitter or shimmer, which gives the most beautiful "glowing from within" look. This is perfect for the summer when you want a healthy, dewy look.
My favorite way to apply is just by warming it up with my fingers and patting and pressing it into my skin. it doesn't streak or give you an intense zebra stripe look. I'm so in love! This comes with a lot of product, so it'll take a while to run out... but when I do, I will definitely be re-purchasing!!
Much thanks to Marc Jacobs and Influenster!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
#MarcJacobsLover
It is amazing the Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow stick glistening iluminator , the brand is of excellent quality, Is amazing glowing and very pigmented!!! #InfluensterLove
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
I really love to use this as a base to then put a loose powder highlight on top because it really makes it pop! It is beautiful on its own for a more natural glow!
Victoria S.
LOVE!!! Amazing buy honestly! This product is pigmented to the fullest with the right amount of sheer! Undertones are literally based on your skin tone, it compliments your skin to the absolute max! Also includes an amazing Shimmery finish! Really really amazing product!
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
My go to highlighter for everyday its a perfect natural dewy look that everyone needs. It lasts all day and doesn't have glitter. you can also build it to an intense highlight if you want but it does cake up a little if you build it to much.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try