BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carah W.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this highlighter, it's really easy to blend and apply. The only thing I don't really like about it that it's really glittery. But over I really like it. I would not buy this again because it's really glittery, if it wasn't so glittery I would buy it again.
Chandler B.
My favorite cream highlighter ever, I had mixed feelings at first but after you get into it it's absolutely beautiful. I use my beauty blender and and my fingers for a good finish. It takes awhile to blend but it looks amazing with or without a powder highlight on top.
Seyun Y.
Stony Brook, NY
This highlighter is extremely pigmented. Not surprised for the price of it- 42$ is pretty expensive for the highlighters I normally purchase but I'm glad that I'm now able to use this one. The packaging is also really beautiful and sleek, I like the twist-able aspect.
Cara H.
Lake Worth, FL
I got this in the Marc Jacobs Vox Box and fell in love with it! I use it everyday and put my powder highlighter (Becca) over it. I feel glowing and love the way it looks. Very easy to apply and blend out (if you want it more subtle). I would recommend this to others.
Jenn N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this highlighter. I've never used a stick or even cream based, as I've only had powders in the past but I LOVE THIS. The shine is just right for summer, and makes me look more awake than I am when leaving for work in the morning. I am 100% behind this product.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
OMG. This highlighter is amaze. I LOVE IT. It's literally the only highlighter I will buy now. I get compliments on my beaming highlighted cheek bones and it's all thanks to MARC. A lovely pearlesque highlight that shimmers. YES! Buy it! You will not be disappointed.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
My favorite highlighter! I haven't had it for very long but I use it practically whenever I do my makeup. It leaves such a beautiful, dewy glow to my skin. It's exactly what I was looking for! Would definitely repurchase but I can see its going to last me a long time
Gia J.
First of all I think the packaging is just adorable. Reminds me of a deodorant stick in the best way. The highly itself is just really pretty and gives such a gorgeous Glow. I love the shade it's really frosty and it's really different from any other highlight I own
Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
This is fab and user friendly reminds me of the tarte cheek stains I love so much! This is nice on its own for a sheer glow and then with powder highlighter to really get things GLOWING. theres so much product in that thing i don't forsee myself having to replenish!
Lyssa L.
Not my favorite product! While I did like the packaging and formula, I found the product to be too glittery. I could see the pieces of glitter on my skin once I applied it, which was not flattering. I prefer a highlighter to be a nice subtle glow. This was not it.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try