BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
MAXGLIN A.
Weston, FL
Thanks to influenster and marc jacobs beauty I had the pleasure of trying this wonderful illuminator bar is super pigmented and has a tone that goes well with different skin colors, you can use it alone, or seal it with an illuminating powder for greater intensity, I adore him!
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL

Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator It is the perfect time to give the ideal touch my makeup product, I recommend it because it leaves an incredible finish on the face.

One of its main features is that it illuminates the face, particularly the cheeks soil use.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
I am so excited about this! Instead of having to layer on powder highlighter, I can achieve the look I want with one easy swipe! The shade is a universal champagne and gives you a great dewy look. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes highlighting their features
Olga L.
This highlighter converted me! I prefer powder products over creams, but this highlighter blends so beautifully into the skin! It gives such a natural, dewy finish to the skin. If you're new to highlighting & want to stay on the natural side, I highly recommend this product!
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
I received this product free for reviewing purposes in my voxbox and it is beautiful. it is a little hard to apply and I've found that using my fingers helps warm it up to blend better but once it's on it looks so beautiful. very nice if your going for a nice dewy glow look!
Jennifer S.
Chelsea, AL
It's just simply amazing!! It provides just enough sheen to the skin to give you that glow/highlighted look to your cheek bones. Super easy to apply to your face. I have an olive skin complexion but it works wonders for me! A must buy & try! I promise you won't regret it!! 💋
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
This cream highlighter is great on bare skin, mixed with foundation or over top of foundation. It gives off that perfect glow from within look & if you like it to be a little more intense you can place your favorite powder highlighter on top. It's in my personal & pro kit!
Hailey S.
When I first opened this I found a deodorant looking stick inside. When I applied it I didn't know how much so I just rubbed it on and it does give an illuminating glow to your face. It is very much so an illuminating stick it made me look younger, especially on my cheeks.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
I have heard mixed reviews on this product. Some say it is a great highlight and others say that the price is too steep to pay for a mediocre highlighter. I have personally never tried a Marc Jacobs product, but would love to! I would also love to try the coconut primer!
Carah W.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this highlighter, it's really easy to blend and apply. The only thing I don't really like about it that it's really glittery. But over I really like it. I would not buy this again because it's really glittery, if it wasn't so glittery I would buy it again.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try