BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Magnolia K.
Buffalo, NY
Don't be fooled! Although it looks like a deodorant it certainly is not! This is an amazing cream highlight if you want more of a "wet" and "natural dew" type of highlight. If you are going for the glitter sparkly in your face type of highlight this is not it, however layering this under your favorite powder highlight will take the glow to a whole new level!
Joselle B.
Belvidere, NJ
I absolutely love me a good highlighter! But stick form? I had my doubts. I was so happy to see how beautifully it blended!! And that glow!! Omg so soft and natural but feirce at the same time! I recived so many compliments when i wore this!! I've used this alone and under foundation and its stunning!!!
Daniela M.
33186
Soooooooooooo nice I adore it. So much it is so pigmented very light weight bery pricey but it is so worth it leaves such a nice glow it is so long lasting to I would say one of my ride or dies I would buy this again
Hailey C.
clermont
I absolutely love this highlight. it's so smooth and pigmented. it's great for a dewy look or even to add some glow to your skin on a summer day. it looks amazing on every skin tone and i would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer R.
Baldwyn, MS
This was a beautiful highlighter, but unfortunately didn't play well with my foundation. I passed it on to my daughter in law who loves it and wears it daily.

If Marc Jacobs had a powder version of this it would be a must have for me, but the cream isn't for me.
Julia B.
This product was great for me! The subtle glow was perfect for an everyday look! It was a little difficult to blend due to the texture of the product, but the final look was well worth it. I would definitely buy again
Jillian S.
Naples, FL
Uhm holy wow!!!! I love this product for an everyday inner glow. As it is creamy, there is no harsh strobing effect (although it is buildable) this highlighter blends and wears so well.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
I recently visited the Destin Commons Sephora and the sales associate (Erin) gave me a sample of this product! We both loved it! Definitely worth the price because of the wearability and overall texture of the product.
Z K.
Gorgeous product! Love it for no makeup days to give some glow. I wish it didn't have as much sparkle though because that takes away from the natural look lol. Nevertheless, it's extremely user friendly and blendable I didn't think it would be as smooth but it applies beautifully without any tugging!
Stacia B.
I love this highlighter from Marc Jacobs! It really gives the skin a "lit from within" glow. You really do need to apply it with your fingers or a brush, as is demonstrated in the video. I find the stick awkward to use by itself, even though it gives you a better glow that way. With a brush or fingers, I find the glow to be softer. It all depends on what you're going for. Overall, this product is beautiful and long-lasting. It also works for my fair skin without being silver, like so many fair skin highlighters. I recommend it - you just have to figure out how to make it work for you!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try