BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend received this in a voxbox and I played with it a bit and instantly knew I was going to buy it. This is a natural, beautiful highlight. It isn't glittery or sparkly, but a gorgeous glow! Bought it the next day and do not regret it! Apply with finger or stipple brush. Love it!
Eric A.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is PERFECT! it really fits any skin tone with the perfect mixture of warm gold tones and cool silver tones. i have a few other cream highlighters but none compare to this, not even beccas! it glides on like silk and blends so easily. will definitely be repurchasing.
Darleisha S.
The packaging is so adorable!! Easy for on the go runs or just tossing in your bathrom or favorite vanity set!!! The quality is great for the price so you really get your moneys worth !!! Even tho its on the pricey side its well worth it!! I only wish it came in more package color!!!
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this highlighter ! Great for every skin tone .. It's creamy and very noticeable so a little goes a long way (unless you like to be extra extra glowy) great for the summer time leaves your skin dewy looking perfect for dry skin ! I defintely recommend you ladies to try it out
Mary P.
Schiller Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this one as a free product from Marc Beauty & even though I am not a fan of highlights and glow & dewy skin, this is a great product. A little goes a long way. It is very pricey, but totally worth the splurge. I may be getting a replacement if our relationship goes well.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! I've always struggled with getting the right amount of highlights and I am super impressed with how little I have to apply to achieve what I want! It lasts all day and looks so natural. The best part is that this highlighter works with ANY skin tone!
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
I am LIVING for this yall! omg I cannot, this suits my color so well. That's the real reason it gets a five star because its very hard for WOC to find highlighter that's compliments are faces and doesn't make it look ashy. Yall for $42 dollars its well worth it,love. GET YOU SOME!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually bought this after seeing all the raving reviews here on influenster and I must say, I am totally in love with it. This is such an amazing highlighter and I love the stick form. The skin looks glowing and very healthy. A little goes a long way and I am glad I bought it!
joselyn m.
San Francisco, CA
I got this complimentary from influenster and Marc jacobs for review purposes . i love to this highlighter it gives me such a healthy glow or if i want more of a dramatic look i top it off with a powder highlighter an it last all day. i like applying it my finder or a fab brush.
Kathleen V.
sacramento, CA
I liked this product, but just not as much as my other highlighter. it was very creamy and blendable, that's nice. It also easy to apply and blend as well. I'm just not a big fan of the packaging. I also liked that there was a lot of product and it's easy to travel with though.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.