BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Valeria M.
San Antonio, TX
Love to use when I'm using all cream make up! On top my cream foundation for a more dramatic look and under my cream foundation for a more natural subtle glow! Amazing texture, highly recommend.
Hadlie S.
This was so gorgeous on the skin. You can use it on dry skin, oily skin, and combination skin. It was very easy to apply and felt nice on the skin. It was a very beautiful shine. I would highly consider buying this product again.
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas City, KS
This stuff is my lifeeee!!! Love love love , it glides on so smooth and soft and blends so easily! I couldn't believe it, definitely one of my favs and I would definitely recommend to others! Can be pricey but is well worth it!
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I must say that I'm not usually someone who likes cream products as far as highlighters go, so I really wasn't expecting to like this product.

However I was right, I don't like it... I LOVE IT!!! If you are someone who likes a in you face highlighter, this isn't for you! If you are someone like me who likes a subtle highlighter, this is perfect!

When blended out this product gives just the right amount of glow! I used my fingers to apply and blend it, but you can use a synthetic brush or a sponge to apply it. I also love the fact that this product blends like a dream, with minimal work.

If you are new to highlighters and want to try one, I would recommend trying this one. This Glow Stick is so easy to use, it's foolproof!
amanda t.
portland, OR
This is one of my favorite highlighters so far. It has gold undertones and blends with the skin so well. It is very easy to apply with the packaging they have made. It last very long on the skin. It is def worth it for the price because it works with every shade.
Megan L.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I think Marc Jacobs has some pretty good cosmetics! This illuminator is pretty bomb if you ask me. I love the stunning shine it leaves on the skin. The only downside to me is the amount of product you receive. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who loves to shine!
Rebecca B.
Holtsville, NY
I received this highlighter in a box from Influenster I really like it and I think the color is gorgeous it's easy to apply and goes on smoothly the only con I have with this is that it sometimes makes your pores look large
Jenna H.
This product is so beautiful. The packaging is beautiful, and it is a very sheer build-able coverage. It has gorgeous undertones and is beautiful on the high points of the cheeks.
Magnolia K.
Buffalo, NY
Don't be fooled! Although it looks like a deodorant it certainly is not! This is an amazing cream highlight if you want more of a "wet" and "natural dew" type of highlight. If you are going for the glitter sparkly in your face type of highlight this is not it, however layering this under your favorite powder highlight will take the glow to a whole new level!
Lauren C.
I have always been a fan of Marx Jacobs cosmetics and this did not leave me disappointment! It went on great with just the right amount of shine. I was worried that it was going to be too kiddish, but it didn't apply that way at all!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try