BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
I love this stick!! It is very pricey but it comes with a lot of product. The color is so beautiful. I'm very pale and it works perfectly for me. I use it as a base for my powder highlight or I use it when I don't wear much makeup. I recommend
Rachel L.
This product is AMAZING. I received it free to try from Influenster in a past voxbox and have been obsessed ever since. Use it on top of makeup or all over your bare face - no matter how you use it, you will look and feel like a goddess! The formula is amazing with great blending and building capabilities. I recommend this to everyone!!
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
Did not like this. It was hard to blend and took away from my liquid foundation. It's just a weird product. I think it's best used for someone who doesnt use foundation and has nice natural skin.
Ruth M.
I didn't really like this product it's really jelly and it doesn't leave that much pigment on to your face but it's still a really good brand I don't really recommend this but if you really like it you should buy I hope you enjoy it
Abigail J.
Charleston
I like this a lot a lot a lot!!! Beautiful candle light lit from within glow. It's a pearly/ champagne shade. Very quick and easy application! Pretty long lasting but I prefer to set it. I would repurchase. Would prefer a liquid version tho !
Gianna M.
Plantsville, CT
I received the Marc Jacobs stick illuminated or as a sample and instantly fell in love with it! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to try a new highlighter. You can apply as much as you need for the effect you are going for. I've found it have neutral undertones, and think it would blend well with any skin tone.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This gives you such a nice Dewy look and finish I love it so much especially in the summer time. It is very easy to apply and blend. I love it because it is not to shimmery but it gives you that nice look I definitely recommend this.
Kathryn P.
Perfect for a natural "wet" highlight. I use this on the cheekbones and it's incredibly easy to use. This is awesome but I'm not sure it's worth the price. The NARS highlighter sticks are similar and less expensive.
Hadlie S.
This was so gorgeous on the skin. You can use it on dry skin, oily skin, and combination skin. It was very easy to apply and felt nice on the skin. It was a very beautiful shine. I would highly consider buying this product again.
Lindsey S.
Springdale, AR
I received this from influenster a while back..and just wanted to follow up. The color is amazing and the longevity is unlike any other..however, I wish it was easier to apply. I am not a fan of the deodorant style roll-up stick.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try