BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie M.
Elgin, IL
I love this. A little goes a long way and it looks very natural. I don't put the the stick my face directly. Instead I tap and use my fingers and I find it gives a more natural. It last me for a few hours and then I feel i need a few touch ups. It gives you a dewy looks instead of an extreme highlight look.
Miranda C.
This product looks so good if you are looking for something that is radiant & "natural" looking. It is so easy to just throw in your purse for on the go. You don't have to worry about a compact breaking inside your bag. I love it! I was given this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this kind of product for several years now. This is my favorite one so far. It's long lasting and easy to apply. I really like the package it's in. It's very easy to pack. The color is amazing and I'm sure it's good with most skin tones. I received this product free from Influenster to try.
Taylor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow I received this as a product to review and let me tell you! This is an amazing highlight! Such great quality & compared to others this one takes the cake! I have used MANY highlighters and this one makes you glow to the moon! I would absolutely recommend this to everybody! You need this in your life!
claudia G.
I'm in the shade spotlight 700 and it is such a gorgeous shade! It is very creamy and goes on very smoothly, so easy to work with. The sent isn't too bad, it doesn't have a strong smell. I love the glow this product gives me, I really see my self purchasing this product when I run out. I recommend this.
Samantha B.
Onsted, MI
I absolutely love this product! This highlighter lasted all day for me, even in downpouring rain. It is more sheer than pigmented and can be easily built up to highlight more or less depending upon your preferences. I would most definitely buy this after the one I received from influenster is finished!
Jocelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you apply a powdered highlighter over the cream highligher then it will look absolutely gorgeous. I have gotten so many compliments off of it. I highly suggest this to you guys and gals. It works greeat for every skin tone, I know this because I have used it on my friends too. IT IS worth the price.
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful cream highlighter ❤️ I have been using this stuff for a month and I'm loving it. It gives my skin a good amount of highlight, not greasy as other products. I always get compliments when wearing this. My only complaint is it's pricey. If it only costs under $35, I would give this 5 stars.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I got this from Influenster and I really loved it. Very creamy and you have to use it very lightly or it'll look like a shiny line on your face. It gives the most beautiful natural glow ever. Packaging reminds me of deodorant and you can't just slide it on your face because it Dips in the center.
Bianca F.
I'm so obsessed with this! It's creamy and blendable. This will take your highlight to a level 5000! I'm so impressed with this product. A little goes a long way. I like to use my finger to apply it and pat it on the high points of my face. You need this in your life if you don't have it already.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.