BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Symone S.
I love the packaging for this, it is adorable and slides up like a deodorant. There is pretty much no scent (very light). I love how this makes you look like you are naturally glowing from the inside out. It does not sit on the skin with glitter. It can go from a subtle glow to a stronger highlight. It also does not make my deeper complexion look ashy/powdery. I am acne prone, and this did not break me out, or irritate my skin. Cons: If you already have combo/oily skin, I would be careful about how much I apply for the day, and where you apply. How I like to use it: It is recommended to use a synthetic brush, but for the "youthful glow" I like, I apply it a little at a time with my fingers. ^_^ #MarcGlowStick #Contest
Yami S.
I love this spotlight glow stick! I use this as a highlighter every single day for a natural highlight to my face. The shade is a pearly shade and the consistency is a little creamy and I absolutely love this
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
This cream highlighter stick is so amazingly beautiful. My mom received it in a past VoxBox and i've used, and I can say that it is great. It applies on the skin like a dream, blends well, and gives you the most beautiful glow to the high points of your face.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
This is simply amazing. I love the applicator, it looks so cool haha the product itself it awesome and beautiful. It gives such a nice highlight and it was blendable. Just an all around great product, I use it all the time. It goes in my holy grail list.
Liz Q.
I received this illuminator in my Voxbox and now I'm obsessed! The gold and silver pearls are super refined and truly are perfect for any skin tone! Due to my golden skin tone, I often find highlighters with too much gold in it, makes it appear as if I put gold eyeshadow all over my face. This isn't the case with this illuminator! The formula is emollient without being greasy! It creates a perfect gleam that is natural without looking glittery or sparkly. I also love that the packaging is compact, light, and travel-friendly! I prefer to apply this with a small stippling brush. The product blends very easily and it last a long time.
Kevin L.
Nashville
I've used this highlight a couple times. It looks super pretty and is very natural looking on the skin. The application is the only odd part, like most cream highlights, you have to work with it a bit more then you would work with a powder highlight.
Kamran Q.
Kent
The Marc Jacobs beauty glow stick illuminator provides for the most blinding glow! Just apply the stick to an area you want to highlight and the product will give it a beautiful sheen. The packaging is beautiful and there's only a slight fragrance.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
My friend bought this for me when it came out and I love it! My favorite highlighter illuminator ever! It was a bit pricey for me personally but the quality is amazing ! Marc Jacob always delivers quality products and can't wait to see what's next
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
When I received the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick as a complementary Influenster tester I was hesitant. I adore highlighters but traditionally I've never been a fan of stick highlighters. Then tend to either have issues blending out that leave an awkward streak of unicorn highlight across your face, or they have an inconsistent pigmentation.

I'm happy to say this one has blown away my expectations. It's a nice, pure champagne tone which works perfectly with my cool tone skin. One swipe packs enough pigment I've used it as a shadow and eyeliner as well as just a highlight.

The tube has a fair amount of product (nearly half an ounce) so it's defiantly worth the price with how much usage you can get out of it.
Clover T.
Decatur , GA
This is a really subtle, wet looking highlight stick and is perfect for someone who is into natural, wet looking glowy skin. I have tried this with and without foundation and works just as well and makes you look like you're glowing from within.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try