BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

INSTANT. UNIVERSAL. PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A HIGHLIGHTER IMPARTS A UNIVERSAL GLOW THAT FLATTERS ALL SKIN TONES. THE SHEER CREAM LUMINIZER GIVES SKIN A UNIQUELY MIST-LIKE RADIANCE AS A RESULT OF THE BALANCED RATIO OF PEARLY GOLD AND SILVER PIGMENTS: BOTH WARM AND COOL COMPLEXIONS BEAM WITH COVETABLE YOUTHFUL LIGHT. UNLIKE POWDER LUMINIZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS, THIS FRESH-LOOKING CREAM BECOMES ONE WITH THE COMPLEXION FOR A HEALTHY-LOOKING SHEEN. AND, TO MAKE GLOW STICK EVEN CREAMIER AND MORE TOUCHABLE THAN ANY OTHER CREAM LUMINIZER, IT UNDERGOES A UNIQUE PROCESS IN THE LAB FOR ITS IRRESISTIBLE, SILKY-SOFT FEELING THAT NEVER FEELS WET OR STICKY.

THE OVAL SHAPE OF THE STICK APPLICATOR IS DESIGNED FOR IMPECCABLE ONE-SWIPE COVERAGE, FITTING PERFECTLY AT THE TOPS OF CHEEKBONES. AND, THE PALM-SHAPED CASE AND ROLL-UP DIAL ARE TRAVEL-READY: SAY GOODBYE TO CRACKED POWDER COMPACTS. GLOW STICK GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY AND EFFORTLESSLY FOR THE RIGHT DOSE OF DEWINESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CONSIDER IT YOUR NEW PORTABLE SPOTLIGHT.

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Magali C.
I really like this highlighter the color comes out amazing it has a pearl undertone and it's very pigmented. My only complaint is the consistency it's really hard to apply because it's more like a cream instead of a powder or a liquid so sometimes I have trouble blending it in.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
I was super surprised at this product. I thought it was going to be like white cream glitter on my skin but when you use your fingers or a brush its a beautiful golden shade that is universal for everyone.
Symone S.
I love the packaging for this, it is adorable and slides up like a deodorant. There is pretty much no scent (very light). I love how this makes you look like you are naturally glowing from the inside out. It does not sit on the skin with glitter. It can go from a subtle glow to a stronger highlight. It also does not make my deeper complexion look ashy/powdery. I am acne prone, and this did not break me out, or irritate my skin. Cons: If you already have combo/oily skin, I would be careful about how much I apply for the day, and where you apply. How I like to use it: It is recommended to use a synthetic brush, but for the "youthful glow" I like, I apply it a little at a time with my fingers. ^_^ #MarcGlowStick #Contest
Erica S.
Chester, VA
I received this in a previous Voxbox. For my medium tan complexion, it worked great for highlighting my nose and chin but not my cheekbones. It made my cheeks look sort of "dusty". I applied this with my finger. It tugs when I try to roll it on. Overall, great creamy consistency.
Sonia D.
San Francisco, CA
This provides a natural, "wet" kind of dew on the skin. While it's natural looking, it is definitely intense. I don't love the packaging size, but it is different and fun. Would recommend using your finger to apply rather than directly from the stick, since it's not precise.
Yami S.
I love this spotlight glow stick! I use this as a highlighter every single day for a natural highlight to my face. The shade is a pearly shade and the consistency is a little creamy and I absolutely love this
Pauline L.
This is an expensive stick highlighter but I think it is worth it. Very easy application, applies smoothly and is blend-able. Product is good for any skin type and can be built to a more intense look. It’s on the shimmery side but can also look very natural.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
This is simply amazing. I love the applicator, it looks so cool haha the product itself it awesome and beautiful. It gives such a nice highlight and it was blendable. Just an all around great product, I use it all the time. It goes in my holy grail list.
Liz Q.
I received this illuminator in my Voxbox and now I'm obsessed! The gold and silver pearls are super refined and truly are perfect for any skin tone! Due to my golden skin tone, I often find highlighters with too much gold in it, makes it appear as if I put gold eyeshadow all over my face. This isn't the case with this illuminator! The formula is emollient without being greasy! It creates a perfect gleam that is natural without looking glittery or sparkly. I also love that the packaging is compact, light, and travel-friendly! I prefer to apply this with a small stippling brush. The product blends very easily and it last a long time.
Kevin L.
Nashville
I've used this highlight a couple times. It looks super pretty and is very natural looking on the skin. The application is the only odd part, like most cream highlights, you have to work with it a bit more then you would work with a powder highlight.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try