BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #72 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kassie P.
Alpena, SD
Highlight is the God of all makeup currently and MJ did great with this product. I put this on after my foundation and set with another highlight for long lasting effect! This could also be worn alone for an amazing summer glow! Great product!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Gretchen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for the summer. I will use a BB cream or tinted moisturizer and add this with a cream blush. It is perfect for a dewy summer look. I think it works best with a beauty blender tapped onto the high points of your face. Great for cheek bones, inner corner and brow bone highlight. I love it. Highly recommend it
Armani K.
Lafayette, LA
This is my all time favorite product. The pigment and creamyness I'd very amazing. The glow it gives me is also out of this world. This is my first and only highlighter which I received from Influenster for testing purposes and I love it. I don't think I will ever try any other highlighter when I can't afford this one.
Abigail A.
This is the actual bomb. This stuff is crazy expensive, but really worth it if you come to think of it. It comes in a good amount and it's Marc Jacobs, what do you expect. This stuff is crazy pigmented and leaves you looking like the glistening goddess that you are! The shape kinda takes a while to get used to though.
María A.
Raleigh, NC
Beautiful payoff, pearly and icy and it just glides on. I don't wear it alone because the color is very starkly white and I have honey colored skin, but it's a great foundation for more flattering highlight tone; it makes it stand out even more. I usually put it on, blend it in a bit, and top with a loose highlighter.
Veronica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Can I start by saying the quality and packaging on this is super modern and outstanding. It does seem very pigmented when you swatch this creamy highlighter on your hands but in realty its the most soft natural highlighter I owned, it just looks like your very hydrated and shiny not so much shimmery. Great product!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I already wrote a review for this product so I find it weird that it's gone... But I would say overall that I like this highlighter. The color is different and I think that's the best part about it. For the quality I think it is over priced though. I love using this as an inner corner highlight more than anything!
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This portable cream stick #illuminator is a universal shade that looks great on all skin tones! I had to get my own after seeing all of my fellow influenters' awesome reviews! It is my current summer beauty obsession, I can not get enough of this product! I highly recommend it and I would definitely buy it again!
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is soooo amazing!! First, the packaging is super cute! Some people say it looks like a deodorant but really it's just super easy to take on the go. No more broken compacts while traveling!! Next, the formula is super creamy but when it's applied to the skin, it's is not sticky or "wet" at all
Twinkie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is absolutely amazing! The day that I wore it, I kept getting complements on how fantastic my skin looked. Perfectly shimmery, and fairly easy to blend, this worked so well on my dry skin! It didn't catch at all on dry patches, it just left this perfect glow all day! Definitely recommend! <3
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try
Anntonya Y.