BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Tanya M.
La Vergne, TN
I absolutely love this product! It is a staple in my makeup collection and I use it religiously! It is the best highlighter! It gives me just enough sparkle and highlights in all the right places. I am a huge fan of everything Marc Jacobs Beauty and highly recommend all of his products!
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
Love all Marc Jacobs products! They go on amazing, stay on all day, super blendable! This illuminator makes you GLOW! Looks natural & countours in just the right places without over doing it or underwhelming you!
erica l.
Bogota, NJ
By far my favorite highlight! It's so easy to use. It just glides in and I use my fingers to rub it into my skin. It's great for all skin types, anyone can use it. It has a great pigmentation to that gives you that great shine you are looking for in a highlight. 100% recommend
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Marc Jacobs, you're always winning my heart. I have so much joy for this product because it not only highlights but it totally brings a radiance to your skin this is a must have in any beauty collection.
jae C.
I've tried a few cream highlighters and this one is up in my top three favorites. I like that it shows up on my super pale skin without giving a weird cast (like yellow or orange) and I like that it is super blendable and easy to buff out.

Pro Tip: use KVD's Thundercrush eyeshadow on top of it to make the highlight pop that much more!

Pros: travel-friendly, easy to blend, safe for sensitive skin, and gives a natural glow on MOST skin types.

Cons: It may look cakey if you apply it over powder and can pull up any foundation underneath if you're not careful. The cost is a bit high, but keep in mind that you are paying for both the product and the Marc Jacobs name. And lastly, it may not behave as well on top of folks with super oily faces.
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
I love the portability of this product as well as the look. I use it to highlight my cheeks, inner corner of eyes and brow bone. I like that it is a cream formula because I set it with a highlighting powder
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
I was super surprised at this product. I thought it was going to be like white cream glitter on my skin but when you use your fingers or a brush its a beautiful golden shade that is universal for everyone.
Magali C.
I really like this highlighter the color comes out amazing it has a pearl undertone and it's very pigmented. My only complaint is the consistency it's really hard to apply because it's more like a cream instead of a powder or a liquid so sometimes I have trouble blending it in.
Erica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
I received this in a previous Voxbox. For my medium tan complexion, it worked great for highlighting my nose and chin but not my cheekbones. It made my cheeks look sort of "dusty". I applied this with my finger. It tugs when I try to roll it on. Overall, great creamy consistency.
Symone S.
I love the packaging for this, it is adorable and slides up like a deodorant. There is pretty much no scent (very light). I love how this makes you look like you are naturally glowing from the inside out. It does not sit on the skin with glitter. It can go from a subtle glow to a stronger highlight. It also does not make my deeper complexion look ashy/powdery. I am acne prone, and this did not break me out, or irritate my skin. Cons: If you already have combo/oily skin, I would be careful about how much I apply for the day, and where you apply. How I like to use it: It is recommended to use a synthetic brush, but for the "youthful glow" I like, I apply it a little at a time with my fingers. ^_^ #MarcGlowStick #Contest
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try